I've Had Enough

You take me to a place I didn't intend to reach. I asked, is there NO REASON for Jews to hate Muslims? have Jews, NOT Israelis, but JEWS, not have been killed by Muslims based on them being JEWS, or NOT MUSLIMS?

I don't speak of Israel or Gaza.

The murder of Ilan Halimi. He was a french Jew, not an Israeli, a kind good Jew whose only crime was to belong to the people of Israel. He was tortured to death by Muslims simply for being a Jew. He was not a Zionist and not to be blamed for our mistakes. But he was our brother and he was MURDERED by bigotes who didn't care and did what they did in name of ISLAM.

Jews were many times killed and being denied rights in Arab countries, for being JEWS. So don't brush it off with the saying I'm being brainwashed, I'm talking about FACTS.

You say we have made the mistake of comming to your land to steal? Are you not aware of history? Jews have always been in the land, in the time where all Arabs were, were clans that fought each other, STOLE property from eachother, fought over lands, power, females, and all kinds of things nomads fight over. In wondering you've reached Israel, you've collected the ethos of the Jewish people. We are not the stranger, this land is NAMED after us. if anything, it's completely opposite of what you say it is.

HaShem said, "I will bless those who bless you, I will curse those who curse you, I will punish the false prophet who dare saying he speaks in my name". AKA Al Nabi Muhammad, as your religion calls him.

Muslims get killed all over are you unaware of the wars on Muslims? Remember when wikileaks leaked that video a chopper bombing Iraqi civilians all over Iraq..? That's acceptable?

No Jews have not always been at that land...maybe a few them....they never held the country though....

Hashem said if you abandon my Prophets and my laws he will punish us ....

Muhamad was a Prophet who came for all of mankind and was rejected by most Christians and Jews....they respected him most of them but didn't convert....Hashem is angry over the people who ingnored his call....without Islam religon would have vanished by now

Those Muslims who are being killed there are not being killed by Jews or BECAUSE Of Jews. So why bringing it up? Is a practicing Jew lighting a Shabbot Candle, guilty of Muslim deaths worldwide?

And is a practicing ordinary Muslims guilty of alqaeda acts? You generalized already you said Muslims are killers....as if all the billions of Muslims in the world are a Single monotheistic creature .....

Muslims get killed all over are you unaware of the wars on Muslims? Remember when wikileaks leaked that video a chopper bombing Iraqi civilians all over Iraq..? That's acceptable?

No Jews have not always been at that land...maybe a few them....they never held the country though....

Muhamad was a Prophet who came for all of mankind and was rejected by most Christians and Jews....they respected him most of them but didn't convert....Hashem is angry over the people who ingnored his call....without Islam religon would have vanished by now

Those Muslims who are being killed there are not being killed by Jews or BECAUSE Of Jews. So why bringing it up? Is a practicing Jew lighting a Shabbot Candle, guilty of Muslim deaths worldwide?

And is a practicing ordinary Muslims guilty of alqaeda acts? You generalized already you said Muslims are killers....as if all the billions of Muslims in the world are a Single monotheistic creature .....

A Muslim practice Islam is a Muslim practice Islam, as long as he isn't part of a terrorist group, he's no different than the regular Joe. And I didn't ever said ALL Muslims are terrorists.

But Muslims history has clashes with Jews and is at fault with killing Jews. That is also cannot be denied. That happened when first Muhammad tried to convert the poeple of Israel.

The Jews didn't abandon any prophet, Muhammad is not considered prophet by anyone but Muslims. The Torah says that any prophet should be from the people of Israel. Muhammad was not, therefore, our religion doesn't consider him a prophet of God.

We didn't abadon any prohpet once he proved he spoke in the name of All Mighty. That's known.

How would you know if your religon says Muhamad isn't a prophet? He told Jews about Moses...he offered all the proof....answered their questions.....he even showed people his Prophet "Seal"....he revived Hashems way of life and religon...like I said without Islam religon would have been dead by now...

Because it is written in the Torah that a prophet is only from the people of Israel. That pretty much it. That's the first most basic condition, which he didn't fulfill.

A Muslim practice Islam is a Muslim practice Islam, as long as he isn't part of a terrorist group, he's no different than the regular Joe. And I didn't ever said ALL Muslims are terrorists.

But Muslims history has clashes with Jews and is at fault with killing Jews. That is also cannot be denied. That happened when first Muhammad tried to convert the poeple of Israel.

There weren't Jews at Israel after Muhammad died....he wasnt there when they took over Jerusalem and during the Crusades....he tried converting everybody....not just Jews...and they were Arab Jews not Israeli...Jews in median tried attacking the very few Muslims so again you are Lying....they were defending themselves he never forced anyone to convert...he barely had any power at that time he and to run into the middle of the desert with the few converts ....and they were about to be ambushed by Quraysh from behind and Jews of Khaybar were gonna let Quraysh go from their village to ambush them....so instead of being massacred he made the smart decision and Gabriel told him God is with you...he took that village to prevent everyone there from extxtermisnting Muslims...

Exactly how should they do that?? :cool:
How? Drug dealers were infesting a neighborhood in my city. After months of asking them to leave the neighborhood, begging them to leave, the men and fathers forced them to leave. Well, the dealers came back armed and the men could do nothing. Then one evening, two dealers were sitting in their car and, BOOM, BOOM., no more dealers. Try as they may, the police could not find any suspects. Case closed. Results: Peaceful neighborhood. End of story.
So you are advocating murder of American citizens and foreign nationals without due process?? :cool:
Asinine question. I'm talking about Muslims in their countries getting rid of the extremests and jihadists. Those baddies are killing people by the bushels "without due process." My suggestion was an example.

The Jews didn't abandon any prophet, Muhammad is not considered prophet by anyone but Muslims. The Torah says that any prophet should be from the people of Israel. Muhammad was not, therefore, our religion doesn't consider him a prophet of God.

We didn't abadon any prohpet once he proved he spoke in the name of All Mighty. That's known.

How would you know if your religon says Muhamad isn't a prophet? He told Jews about Moses...he offered all the proof....answered their questions.....he even showed people his Prophet "Seal"....he revived Hashems way of life and religon...like I said without Islam religon would have been dead by now...

Because it is written in the Torah that a prophet is only from the people of Israel. That pretty much it. That's the first most basic condition, which he didn't fulfill.

Ya right....that's modified ever since Muhamamd became a Prophet and Islam was Introduce you guys changed your books...to prevent any Jews from becoming Muslims....so was Abraham a prophet of Israel? And what about all the other minor Prophets around the worlds?

Ya right....that's modified ever since Muhamamd became a Prophet and Islam was Introduce you guys changed your books...to prevent any Jews from becoming Muslims....so was Abraham a prophet of Israel? And what about all the other minor Prophets around the worlds?
Isn't Yogi Berra a minor prophet? One rank above Mohammed?

Lipush you're brainwashed....al the hate Jews put against Islam only to see their country succeed....alll the people Israel has killed brutally is fine for you...

All the people Israel has killed in defense of her people is but a drop in the bucket when compared to the carnage Islamism has unleashed on Muslims and infidels alike. Islamists are the common enemy and it is time peace-seeking Muslims take a vocal and physical stand against their vicious Islamic culture.

What kind of filthy lie is that? Like when they blew up the King David hotel it was just defense right? Fuck off.....and dont tell me that it was just a Likud or Irgun group those are the same people who passed offspring that are in the Israeli goverment right now

Like I said, add up all the people who have been killed by Israel and compare it to the number killed in the same time frame in the name of Allah and your prophet. It's just no contest but you will wear those blinders 'til your camel comes home. :cool:

All the people Israel has killed in defense of her people is but a drop in the bucket when compared to the carnage Islamism has unleashed on Muslims and infidels alike. Islamists are the common enemy and it is time peace-seeking Muslims take a vocal and physical stand against their vicious Islamic culture.

You msu be cooler than you are bright, Princess. How about when 1000 Jihadists attack one of our embassies 10,000 "peace-loving" Muslims block the attack. It's your religion and your culture. I can't fix it for you.

What kind of filthy lie is that? Like when they blew up the King David hotel it was just defense right? Fuck off.....and dont tell me that it was just a Likud or Irgun group those are the same people who passed offspring that are in the Israeli goverment right now

Like I said, add up all the people who have been killed by Israel and compare it to the number killed in the same time frame in the name of Allah and your prophet. It's just no contest but you will wear those blinders 'til your camel comes home. :cool:

How many Muslims are there compared to Jews? They have a much bigger number so that's unfair and blaming conflicts on Allah is a deflection

i really would have to think that the pet gerbil in the plastic baggie that has you worked up into such a frenzy is not seeing much of anything right nowand is instead merely trying to survive your throes of orgasm.

Clearly the vicious slaughter of those innocent American barely registers on you radar screen, Princess. No surprise.

nah...the fake plantive yowls of histrionic drama queens such as yourself that don't register on my radar screen, darlin'.

Clearly my yowls appear on your radar or you wouldn't be posting on this thread, Princess. :lol::lol::lol:

Lipush, you forgot to add, "Remember the Holocaust" to your rant. :cool:

You are one ugly human being, Princess (and I use the term "human" very loosely).
I'm sure glad you're a member of that "religion of peace."

I do not hate Muslims but I distrust their alligiance to their Islamist brethren .........
Do you distrust jewish Americans for their allegiance to Israel? :cool:
Sunni spotted at a protest:

muslim111.jpg

I don't bring out the holocaust unless dealing with holocaust deniers, such as yourself.

This kind of discussion, I consider disrespectful for my family (May HaShem avenge their blood). I see no point bringing this up
I thought including the so called Holocaust was mandatory Zionist procedure in all discussions with goyim. :cool:

You sound proud of that shallow thought. I wonder why is that.

It's the only kind of thoughts the Nazi scumbag has.

You msu be cooler than you are bright. How about when 1000 Jihadists attack one of our embassies 10,000 "peace-loving" Muslims block the attack. It's your religion and your culture. I can't fix it for you.
Islam doesn't need fixing.

It is fine just the way it is. :cool:

I don't bring out the holocaust unless dealing with holocaust deniers, such as yourself.

This kind of discussion, I consider disrespectful for my family (May HaShem avenge their blood). I see no point bringing this up
I thought including the so called Holocaust was mandatory Zionist procedure in all discussions with goyim. :cool:

Furthermore, I will appreciate it if you didn't mention the Holocaust while talking with me, in the future.
I was being respectful.

I didn't use the term Holohoax or myth like I usually do. :cool:

And is a practicing ordinary Muslims guilty of alqaeda acts? You generalized already you said Muslims are killers.....

A typical lie from BecauseIKnowSquat.
Lipush said no such thing.
You lie religiously because the truth neither supports your arguments nor fully expresses your hate.

And is a practicing ordinary Muslims guilty of alqaeda acts? You generalized already you said Muslims are killers.....

A typical lie from BecauseIKnowSquat.
Lipush said no such thing.
You lie religiously because the truth neither supports your arguments nor fully expresses your hate.

You cannot generalize Muslims due to an militant attack on the embassy in Libya....she has said in other threads that Jews don't riot, kill, etc. and I told her not to generalize but she makes a lot more sense than you....you notice how your not even an Israeli yet you are a lot more radical then them......

You hate all Muslims....the countless threads again Muslims you started but somehow you tell us it's not against muskism?:confused: bullshit

Forum List

Back