I've Had Enough

It is it a surprise that an Israeli hates Muslims?

Seriously? These so called americans....nothing but a bunch of Israeli Firsters

Do Jews have no reason to hate Muslims?:eusa_whistle:

I do not hate Muslims but I distrust their alligiance to their Islamist brethren and their failure in the face of such attacks to stand as one and repudiate the vicious culture Islam has spawned.

Lipush you're brainwashed....al the hate Jews put against Islam only to see their country succeed....alll the people Israel has killed brutally is fine for you...

All the people Israel has killed in defense of her people is but a drop in the bucket when compared to the carnage Islamism has unleashed on Muslims and infidels alike. Islamists are the common enemy and it is time peace-seeking Muslims take a vocal and physical stand against their vicious Islamic culture.

Lipush you're brainwashed....al the hate Jews put against Islam only to see their country succeed....alll the people Israel has killed brutally is fine for you...

All the people Israel has killed in defense of her people is but a drop in the bucket when compared to the carnage Islamism has unleashed on Muslims and infidels alike. Islamists are the common enemy and it is time peace-seeking Muslims take a vocal and physical stand against their vicious Islamic culture.

What kind of filthy lie is that? Like when they blew up the King David hotel it was just defense right? Fuck off.....and dont tell me that it was just a Likud or Irgun group those are the same people who passed offspring that are in the Israeli goverment right now

Exactly how should they do that?? :cool:

And we have seen enough of the "Arab Street" to know its nature and to wonder which embassy or consulate or nightclub or train filled with "infidels" (and how many dead people) will we be talking about next week, next month, next year...?
Enough is enough, Princess, and it's time all peace-seeking Muslims everywhere take a vocal and physical stand against the culture spawned by their "religion of peace."

i really would have to think that the pet gerbil in the plastic baggie that has you worked up into such a frenzy is not seeing much of anything right nowand is instead merely trying to survive your throes of orgasm.

Clearly the vicious slaughter of those innocent American barely registers on you radar screen, Princess. No surprise.

nah...the fake plantive yowls of histrionic drama queens such as yourself that don't register on my radar screen, darlin'.

Lipush you're brainwashed....al the hate Jews put against Islam only to see their country succeed....alll the people Israel has killed brutally is fine for you....Jews clearly want genocide of Muslims.....so that means if palestinaisn have to do terror attacks to protect their women and children ....than fuck it....you think we are supposed to bow down to murderers?

We don't side with you Israeli racists .....Jews made the biggest mistake of history to come into our land and kill and steal...this is exactly how Islam prooheciesd it.....it's happening exactly like what Islam said.....people who lie and slander agisnt God...God will punish them....we are gonna recapture Jerusalem even if that means millions of us have to die....Muslims will never throw God under the bus

You take me to a place I didn't intend to reach. I asked, is there NO REASON for Jews to hate Muslims? have Jews, NOT Israelis, but JEWS, not have been killed by Muslims based on them being JEWS, or NOT MUSLIMS?

I don't speak of Israel or Gaza.

The murder of Ilan Halimi. He was a french Jew, not an Israeli, a kind good Jew whose only crime was to belong to the people of Israel. He was tortured to death by Muslims simply for being a Jew. He was not a Zionist and not to be blamed for our mistakes. But he was our brother and he was MURDERED by bigotes who didn't care and did what they did in name of ISLAM.

Jews were many times killed and being denied rights in Arab countries, for being JEWS. So don't brush it off with the saying I'm being brainwashed, I'm talking about FACTS.

You say we have made the mistake of comming to your land to steal? Are you not aware of history? Jews have always been in the land, in the time where all Arabs were, were clans that fought each other, STOLE property from eachother, fought over lands, power, females, and all kinds of things nomads fight over. In wondering you've reached Israel, you've collected the ethos of the Jewish people. We are not the stranger, this land is NAMED after us. if anything, it's completely opposite of what you say it is.

HaShem said, "I will bless those who bless you, I will curse those who curse you, I will punish the false prophet who dare saying he speaks in my name". AKA Al Nabi Muhammad, as your religion calls him.

Lipush you're brainwashed....al the hate Jews put against Islam only to see their country succeed....alll the people Israel has killed brutally is fine for you....Jews clearly want genocide of Muslims.....so that means if palestinaisn have to do terror attacks to protect their women and children ....than fuck it....you think we are supposed to bow down to murderers?

We don't side with you Israeli racists .....Jews made the biggest mistake of history to come into our land and kill and steal...this is exactly how Islam prooheciesd it.....it's happening exactly like what Islam said.....people who lie and slander agisnt God...God will punish them....we are gonna recapture Jerusalem even if that means millions of us have to die....Muslims will never throw God under the bus

You take me to a place I didn't intend to reach. I asked, is there NO REASON for Jews to hate Muslims? have Jews, NOT Israelis, but JEWS, not have been killed by Muslims based on them being JEWS, or NOT MUSLIMS?

The murder of Ilan Halimi. He was a french Jew, not an Israeli, a kind good Jew whose only crime was to belong to the people of Israel. He was tortured to death by Muslims simply for being a Jew. He was not a Zionist and not to be blamed for our mistakes. But he was our brother and he was MURDERED by bigotes who didn't care and did what they did in name of ISLAM.

Jews were many times killed and being denied rights in Arab countries, for being JEWS. So don't brush it off with the saying I'm being brainwashed, I'm talking about FACTS.

You say we have made the mistake of comming to your land to steal? Are you not aware of history? Jews have always been in the land, in the time where all Arabs were, were clans that fought each other, STOLE property from eachother, fought over lands, power, females, and all kinds of things nomads fight over. In wondering you've reached Israel, you've collected the ethos of the Jewish people. We are not the stranger, this land is NAMED after us. if anything, it's completely opposite of what you say it is.

HaShem said, "I will bless those who bless you, I will curse those who curse you, I will punish the false prophet who dare saying he speaks in my name". AKA Al Nabi Muhammad, as your religion calls him.

Muslims get killed all over are you unaware of the wars on Muslims? Remember when wikileaks leaked that video a chopper bombing Iraqi civilians all over Iraq..? That's acceptable?

No Jews have not always been at that land...maybe a few them....they never held the country though....

Hashem said if you abandon my Prophets and my laws he will punish us ....

Muhamad was a Prophet who came for all of mankind and was rejected by most Christians and Jews....they respected him most of them but didn't convert....Hashem is angry over the people who ingnored his call....without Islam religon would have vanished by now

I do not hate Muslims but I distrust their alligiance to their Islamist brethren and their failure in the face of such attacks to stand as one and repudiate the vicious culture Islam has spawned.

lolololol...

tell us you do not hate catholics either...

or the irish...

or the italians...

how the fuck do you expect 1.4 billion muslims to stand as one. i don't see jews standing as one to repudiate the violence, darlin'.

idiotic drama queen.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...REPUDIATE THE VIOLENCE IMMEDIATELY ALL OF YOU OR I WILL CRY MY EYES OUT!!!!

give us a break. did your balls fall off when you watched the morning news.

Lipush, you forgot to add, "Remember the Holocaust" to your rant. :cool:

I don't bring out the holocaust unless dealing with holocaust deniers, such as yourself.

This kind of discussion, I consider disrespectful for my family (May HaShem avenge their blood). I see no point bringing this up
I thought including the so called Holocaust was mandatory Zionist procedure in all discussions with goyim. :cool:

Muslims get killed all over are you unaware of the wars on Muslims? Remember when wikileaks leaked that video a chopper bombing Iraqi civilians all over Iraq..? That's acceptable?

No Jews have not always been at that land...maybe a few them....they never held the country though....

Muhamad was a Prophet who came for all of mankind and was rejected by most Christians and Jews....they respected him most of them but didn't convert....Hashem is angry over the people who ingnored his call....without Islam religon would have vanished by now

The Jews didn't abandon any prophet, Muhammad is not considered prophet by anyone but Muslims. The Torah says that any prophet should be from the people of Israel. Muhammad was not, therefore, our religion doesn't consider him a prophet of God.

We didn't abadon any prohpet once he proved he spoke in the name of All Mighty. That's known.

first of all, i am irish and i am a catholic.

secondly, i cannot do more than condemn the action unequivocably. i have no intention of catching a greyhound to wisconsin and attacking a sikh temple to register my condemnation of these attacks.

i am certainly not going to follow the DICTATES of a jew, frothing at the mouth in an insane, muslim, hating fenzy.

i am very suspect of what "everyone" knows about anything. frothing at the mouth, insane, muslim hating jews in a frenzy do not DICTATE concensus either.
Thirdly, you're a Jew hating Lying Nazi cocksucker with ties to Islamists, who would do or say anything on behalf of Islamic fascism, so you really don't count.

"fuck you". Heh heh heh.

Like all Nazi types, his ties to those "peaceful" Islamists extends only as far as their common enemy - the Jews - and he is willing to sacrifice Americans to protect and defend their ability to wage their Jihad.

lolol...well, this is certainly fertile ground for mike godwin and his faithul sidekick, marg.

I don't bring out the holocaust unless dealing with holocaust deniers, such as yourself.

This kind of discussion, I consider disrespectful for my family (May HaShem avenge their blood). I see no point bringing this up
I thought including the so called Holocaust was mandatory Zionist procedure in all discussions with goyim. :cool:

You sound proud of that shallow thought. I wonder why is that.

Furthermore, I will appreciate it if you didn't mention the Holocaust while talking with me, in the future.

How? Drug dealers were infesting a neighborhood in my city. After months of asking them to leave the neighborhood, begging them to leave, the men and fathers forced them to leave. Well, the dealers came back armed and the men could do nothing. Then one evening, two dealers were sitting in their car and, BOOM, BOOM., no more dealers. Try as they may, the police could not find any suspects. Case closed. Results: Peaceful neighborhood. End of story.

Those Muslims who are being killed there are not being killed by Jews or BECAUSE Of Jews. So why bringing it up? Is a practicing Jew lighting a Shabbot Candle, guilty of Muslim deaths worldwide?

The Jews didn't abandon any prophet, Muhammad is not considered prophet by anyone but Muslims. The Torah says that any prophet should be from the people of Israel. Muhammad was not, therefore, our religion doesn't consider him a prophet of God.

We didn't abadon any prohpet once he proved he spoke in the name of All Mighty. That's known.

How would you know if your religon says Muhamad isn't a prophet? He told Jews about Moses...he offered all the proof....answered their questions.....he even showed people his Prophet "Seal"....he revived Hashems way of life and religon...like I said without Islam religon would have been dead by now...

How? Drug dealers were infesting a neighborhood in my city. After months of asking them to leave the neighborhood, begging them to leave, the men and fathers forced them to leave. Well, the dealers came back armed and the men could do nothing. Then one evening, two dealers were sitting in their car and, BOOM, BOOM., no more dealers. Try as they may, the police could not find any suspects. Case closed. Results: Peaceful neighborhood. End of story.
So you are advocating murder of American citizens and foreign nationals without due process?? :cool:

Forum List

Back