I've Had Enough

for Deach---I entered a "chat room" for the first time in 2001------I went into the ISLAMIC CHAT ROOM----completely anonymously----and wrote "I think we should start a fund to compensate the Buddhist for the loss of their statues in Afghanistan"

Since you know what people "THINK" you must know how a chatroom of about 10 participating muslims would respond to such a comment over to you, deach. Here is a hint----THE BOARD LIT UP WITH RESPONSES

wooooeeeee...someone sure woke up on the wrong side of a hot flash this morning.

deach is stumped? I felt certain that he could use his magical abilities in KNOWING what people think ----to KNOW how a group of muslims in a chat room would respond to the statement----"I think we should set up a fund to compensate the Buddhists......"

deach---have a cup of coffee and-----focus really ---a man of your abilities ........

Iv'e had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture. I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault. I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed.
American sovereign turf has once again been violated by these sub-human chimps and involved, caring, Americans have been murdered in the name of the prophet.
Yeah, some obscure film which has been viewed by almost no one "forced" the bozos to attack.
Fuck that shit.
There are just two choices: either repudiate the hateful, intolerant and vicious nature of Islamic culture now or accept the consequences for the hate spawned by that culture.
There are no other choices.
Tissue?

Iv'e had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture. I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault. I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed.
American sovereign turf has once again been violated by these sub-human chimps and involved, caring, Americans have been murdered in the name of the prophet.
Yeah, some obscure film which has been viewed by almost no one "forced" the bozos to attack.
Fuck that shit.
There are just two choices: either repudiate the hateful, intolerant and vicious nature of Islamic culture now or accept the consequences for the hate spawned by that culture.

if we wash our hands of that "shitty little state' we will soon be able to establish good diplomatic relations in the region.

all i see on these boards is hate being spawned by your culture. you all have maor melt downs because one of your lackey propaganda outfits finds some leaflets printed up in some basement apartmenrt in bumfuck egypt and here we have an atrocious hate film being posted by an american and financed by americans and neither you, nor roudy, nor MJB, nor iRose, nor marg, nor now hoss can even muster the independence of thought to condemn the contents of a film that was deliberately made, in part, to inflame the muslim world, and is having the desired effect...and you play the willing fools.

i, and our own government, condemn the violence directed at our people by a small group of muslims but do not think they are representative of muslim society, but i, and our own government, also condemn the hate in that film and say that that film does not represent the feelings of most americans, and i imagine most jewish americans, and i further imagine most israeli jews.

i have yet to see any one of you condemn that atrocious hate film. the only difference between you and the benghazi rioters is the political stance of your hatred.

I was with you all the way up until your last sentence and then you ran off the track. One group is killing innocent people, the other isn't.

Fuck that shit.

if we wash our hands of that "shitty little state' we will soon be able to establish good diplomatic relations in the region.

all i see on these boards is hate being spawned by your culture. you all have maor melt downs because one of your lackey propaganda outfits finds some leaflets printed up in some basement apartmenrt in bumfuck egypt and here we have an atrocious hate film being posted by an american and financed by americans and neither you, nor roudy, nor MJB, nor iRose, nor marg, nor now hoss can even muster the independence of thought to condemn the contents of a film that was deliberately made, in part, to inflame the muslim world, and is having the desired effect...and you play the willing fools.

i, and our own government, condemn the violence directed at our people by a small group of muslims but do not think they are representative of muslim society, but i, and our own government, also condemn the hate in that film and say that that film does not represent the feelings of most americans, and i imagine most jewish americans, and i further imagine most israeli jews.

i have yet to see any one of you condemn that atrocious hate film. the only difference between you and the benghazi rioters is the political stance of your hatred.

I was with you all the way up until your last sentence and then you ran off the track. One group is killing innocent people, the other isn't.

you're right. i should have at least been more clear. i should have said "the only difference in mindset between". someone called me on the phone and i just hit submit.

i apologise to you and the people mentioned and any other readers and i will edit my post.

For those justifying the ongoing violence in THE DEFENSE OF ISLAAM --------and advising----the answer is to dispose of Israel, I have a bit of advice. Surrender to black mail and thuggery never works out well for the party which surrenders.

As it has turned out----the perpetrator was a Coptic Christian. I am a jew----I refuse to give up the COPTS in order to satisfy the UMMAH no matter what are their threats. I am very worried about the Copts in Egypt. If the US stands by as they are murdered-----it is you yellow bellied idiots whose response has been "the muslims are angry, let's lick their asses" who are guilty of their deaths ------you slobs who whine "i am an america firster......." may you burn in hell for ever copt who will die as a result of your whining cowardice and selfishness

I've had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture. I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault. I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed are of the same species as the rest of us.
Fuck that shit.

i have yet to see any one of you condemn that atrocious hate film. the only difference in mindset between you and the benghazi rioters is the political stance of your hatred.

Listen up, Bozo, because you are one of those apologists to which I referred.
There's a number of countries out there who do not support Israel and yet have come under attack by the sicophants (sic) of the "religion of peace" in the name of Allah or his prophet and it's happened enough to believe it's just the way they are.
It figures that one such as you must blame Israel to save those on the front line of your war against the "vile Jews" but I for one have had enough of giving that hateful culture a pass every time this happens and I've had enough of people like you.
Almost no one has seen that piece of shiite film and probably no one would have yet just the thought of its existence was enough to so inflame the "Arab Street" that at least 4 people have been killied who had nothing to do with it!
This is the nature of Islamic culture today and we have seen these murderous spasms enough to know that nothing short of our complete capitulation to these jihadists will stop them and even that may not help.
The time has come to man up, Princess.
There are no other choices

Fuck that shit.
Tissue?

He was talking about people like you:eusa_whistle:

The three respondees are precisely the kind of apologists for the Jihadists to which my OP refers. There is no excuse, after all that has transpired, for any gov't anywhere to be taken by surprise by the vicious attacks on American Embassies and Consulates and no reason any American should still be excusing or apologizing for the Jihadists. None, and yeah, those victims of the "Arab Street" rage probably would not appreciate my tone or choice of words but they are dead - get it - dead at the bloody hands of adherents of that "religion of peace." I for one have had enough.

I've had enough of excusing the vicious nature of Islamists and their violent culture. I've had enough of apologists for that culture who insist that it is not their fault. I've had enough of pretending those who kill for Allah or their prophet Mohammed are of the same species as the rest of us.
Fuck that shit.

i have yet to see any one of you condemn that atrocious hate film. the only difference in mindset between you and the benghazi rioters is the political stance of your hatred.

There's a number of countries out there who do not support Israel and yet have come under attack by the sicophants (sic) of the "religion of peace" in the name of Allah or his prophet and it's happened enough to believe it's just the way they are.
It figures that one such as you must blame Israel to save those on the front line of your war against the "vile Jews" but I for one have had enough of giving that hateful culture a pass every time this happens and I've had enough of people like you.
Almost no one has seen that piece of shiite film and probably no one would have yet just the thought of its existence was enough to so inflame the "Arab Street" that at least 4 people have been killied who had nothing to do with it!
This is the nature of Islamic culture today and we have seen these murderous spasms enough to know that nothing short of our complete capitulation to these jihadists will stop them and even that may not help.

exactly what part of "that film does not represent the feelings of most americans, and i imagine most jewish americans, and i further imagine most israeli jews" do you not understand.

the film was on you tube. at least the trailer, and roudy posted it.

i repudiate the hateful, intolerant, and vicious nature of the film that portrays muslims in such a light and i repudiate the hateful, intolerant, and vicious segments of any culture that promotes violence based upon...so many things.

i see many similarities between the attacks in the arab world against our embassy and the very recent killing of the sikhs in wisconsin or the rampage of baruch goldstein in al khalil...and it would be nice if people would not work themselves into a mouth frothing hatred of another religion or ethnicity like you are doing, which not only compunds but exacerbates the problem.

i unequivocably condemn the burning of our embassies/consulates and the killing of the american citizens serving in our diplomatic corps by the rioters in libya. yemen, and egypt. my heart and prayers go out to the relatives of the americans who are suffering from this attack on our family.

you do not dictate the choices!!!

Last edited:

exactly what part of "that film does not represent the feelings of most americans, and i imagine most jewish americans, and i further imagine most israeli jews" do you not understand.

i repudiate the hateful, intolerant, and vicious nature of the film that portrays muslims in such a light and i repudiate the hateful, intolerant, and vicious segments of any culture that promotes violence based upon...so many things.

i see many similarities between the attacks in the arab world against our embassy and the very recent killing of the sikhs in wisconsin or the rampage of baruch goldstein in al khalil...and it would be nice if people would not work themselves into a mouth frothing hatred of another religion or ethnicity like you are doing, which not only compunds but exacerbates the problem.

i unequivocably condemn the burning of our embassies/consulates and the killing of the american citizens serving in our diplomatic corps by the rioters in libya. yemen, and egypt. my heart and prayers go out to the relatives of the americans who are suffering from this attack on our family.

Not good enough this time. Your lame attempt to portray yourself as some sort of moderate, progressive poster falls flat on its face considering your posting past and what everyone here knows about you.
We have seen enough of the "Arab Street" to know its nature and which embassy or consulate or nightclub filled with "infidels" (and how many dead people) will we be talking about next week, next month, next year...?
Enough is enough, Princess, and it's time all peace-seeking Muslims everywhere take a vocal and physical stand against the culture spawned by their "religion of peace."

And?? :cool:

And we have seen enough of the "Arab Street" to know its nature and to wonder which embassy or consulate or nightclub or train filled with "infidels" (and how many dead people) will we be talking about next week, next month, next year...?
Enough is enough, Princess, and it's time all peace-seeking Muslims everywhere take a vocal and physical stand against the culture spawned by their "religion of peace."

And we have seen enough of the "Arab Street" to know its nature and to wonder which embassy or consulate or nightclub or train filled with "infidels" (and how many dead people) will we be talking about next week, next month, next year...?
Enough is enough, and it's time all peace-seeking Muslims everywhere take a vocal and physical stand against the culture spawned by their "religion of peace."
Cool......... :cool:

Not good enough this time. Your lame attempt to portray yourself as some sort of moderate, progressive poster falls flat on its face considering your posting past and what everyone here knows about you.
We have seen enough of the "Arab Street" to know its nature and which embassy or consulate or nightclub filled with "infidels" (and how many dead people) will we be talking about next week, next month, next year...?

first of all, i am irish and i am a catholic.

secondly, i cannot do more than condemn the action unequivocably. i have no intention of catching a greyhound to wisconsin and attacking a sikh temple to register my condemnation of these attacks.

i am certainly not going to follow the DICTATES of a jew, frothing at the mouth in an insane, muslim, hating fenzy.

i am very suspect of what "everyone" knows about anything. frothing at the mouth, insane, muslim hating jews in a frenzy do not DICTATE concensus either.

i really would have to think that the pet gerbil in the plastic baggie that has you worked up into such a frenzy is not seeing much of anything right nowand is instead merely trying to survive your throes of orgasm.

Fuck that shit.

What's there to condemn? An Egyptian Copt makes a movie (which was based on truth) about Islam. He / she / they are totally within their right, and these movies cannot be stopped from being made in Western Democracies. Just as Mel Gibson's anti Semetic inflammatory "The Passion", or the highly popular anti Semitic TV "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", or other shows in Muslim countries showing Jews drinking children's blood for Passsover, or Martin Scorcese's "The last temptation of Christ" showing Jesus having sex with Mary Magdalene as a prostitute etc could not be stopped. You didn't see any Jews or Christians go out and start rioting and killing people did you?

Problem is IslamoNazi cocksuckers like you want it both ways, you want Muslims to be allowed to vomit all the hate and intolerance with no consequence (eh they're Muslims what do you expect?, right), but when a non Muslim like Theo Van Gogh makes a movie telling the truth about Islamic savagery, muslim animals go out and kill him.

first of all, i am irish and i am a catholic.

secondly, i cannot do more than condemn the action unequivocably. i have no intention of catching a greyhound to wisconsin and attacking a sikh temple to register my condemnation of these attacks.

i am certainly not going to follow the DICTATES of a jew, frothing at the mouth in an insane, muslim, hating fenzy.

i am very suspect of what "everyone" knows about anything. frothing at the mouth, insane, muslim hating jews in a frenzy do not DICTATE concensus either.
Thirdly, you're a Jew hating Lying Nazi cocksucker with ties to Islamists, who would do or say anything on behalf of Islamic fascism, so you really don't count.

"fuck you". Heh heh heh.

The pro-jihadists are perfectly happy to sacrifice the COPTS
Apparently they consider them "the shitty little copts" just as Israel is "that shitty little country" a few million sudanese christians ---have been "those shitty little southern sudanese' for decades there are all kinds of "shitty little states and groups" all over the world that are expendable to the glory of the ISLAMICIST AMBITION

Forum List

Back