It's That Time Again

I LMAO everytime I read Atheists, Agnostics, and "non-religious" folk quote Bible scripture
:lol:

:cuckoo:

You should try reading the bible yourself. I had most of the new testament committed to memory chapter and verse while I was still in my twenties. I read that crock of shit ad nauseum until I knew I would never believe it if I should live to 100 but I'll still be at religious discussion forums hammering away at the keyboard for as long as I can hold my head up and draw air. Take that to the bank.

So what are you going to think when you find out one day you've been wrong? If you've studied the Bible like you say, then you know it's a HUGE sin to know God, to know the truth, and walk away from Him. He's trying to get you back you know....He won't give up trying. I hope and pray for your sake that you realize what you're doing. Just ask for forgiveness, He will always accept you back.

I couldn't imagine living my life without God in it....

sorry bout that,

You should try reading the bible yourself. I had most of the new testament committed to memory chapter and verse while I was still in my twenties. I read that crock of shit ad nauseum until I knew I would never believe it if I should live to 100 but I'll still be at religious discussion forums hammering away at the keyboard for as long as I can hold my head up and draw air. Take that to the bank.

1. Your problem is you don't even know you are already *dead*.
2. Your spirit died long ago, your shell is the one hammering on the keyboards, and your breath sustains only an evil heart, towards a God who would of loved you, and sheltered you under his wings, but you have betrayed everything that is good in this world.
3. Sadly you won't see this.
4. Have a Merry Christmas everyone and all, even to this Scrooge, who needs it more than anyone in here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Screw you and Gawd and the jackass he rode in on

Hey guy, you know, guy, you should get some new material, guy. Right, joe?

sorry bout that,

1. Your problem is you don't even know you are already *dead*.
2. Your spirit died long ago, your shell is the one hammering on the keyboards, and your breath sustains only an evil heart, towards a God who would of loved you, and sheltered you under his wings, but you have betrayed everything that is good in this world.
3. Sadly you won't see this.
4. Have a Merry Christmas everyone and all, even to this Scrooge, who needs it more than anyone in here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Screw you and Gawd and the jackass he rode in on

Hey guy, you know, guy, you should get some new material, guy. Right, joe?

Dummmmbell, that senile old piece of crusty shit, likes that line.

Probably one of the few he can remember.

I LMAO everytime I read Atheists, Agnostics, and "non-religious" folk quote Bible scripture

You don't see eye to eye with the word of the Lord, huh? Your way (sitting around all day drunk, playing with yourself) is the example we should all follow?

From a Roman Catholic, and I mean this with all sincerity - Go Fuck Yourself

Don't worry - I am going to confession tonight.

Can you explain then why you were doing Hail Marys in a Baptist church ? And I'm sick of trading barbs with this persona Joe, come on out and play would you ?

So what are you going to think when you find out one day you've been wrong? If you've studied the Bible like you say, then you know it's a HUGE sin to know God, to know the truth, and walk away from Him. He's trying to get you back you know....He won't give up trying. I hope and pray for your sake that you realize what you're doing. Just ask for forgiveness, He will always accept you back.

What's the matter Cammmpbell???? No response?
Are you maybe really thinking about what i said?

God Bless you and Merry Christmas! :)

What's the matter Cammmpbell???? No response?
Are you maybe really thinking about what i said?

God Bless you and Merry Christmas! :)

See what you just quoted is how JoeB131 gets busted with his multiple accounts. Little mistakes like that one about the Salvation Army going to religious, or a being a Baptist and doing Hail Marys in a Baptist church. If you spend a bit of time you will see that he and JoeB post the exact same way, and almost the exact same thing. With religious topics its "you brainwashed fools should read the Bible you love so much" and the politics its begins and ends with an insult with Romney. Thats why he uses two accounts I think, because he cant do both at the same time. But he always slips and ends up getting booted.

Forum List

Back