Right Wing Abstinence

Im sure the laws are different from state to state. But the state I live in that is true.

Im sure the laws are different from state to state. But the state I live in that is true.

LOL!

You folks make my arse crave buttermilk.

This is just another right wing bible thumping site which quells anything which is contrary to their cause. Have you ever heard of FAUX NEWS????>?

LOL!

This is just another right wing bible thumping site which quells anything which is contrary to their cause. Have you ever heard of FAUX NEWS????>?

Bullshit. I'm one of the leftwing brigade on this site, and you are showing your ass. Go get it some buttermilk.

LOL!

Then why don't you just leave and stay away? I think you'd be much happier!
What's your reason for being an hater?

I actually know a couple who ONLY does it for procreation. The wife is one pissed off woman. That's sex once a year. No wonder cons are always so grouchy.

Last edited:

LOL!

Bullshit. I'm one of the leftwing brigade on this site, and you are showing your ass. Go get it some buttermilk.

Showing my ass? I'm 77 years old....you wouldn't even want to see it.

It amazes me that 20 years ago teenagers belived they discovered oral sex.

Last edited:

LOL!

did you make that up all by yourself?

brilliant

LOL!

Showing my ass? I'm 77 years old....you wouldn't even want to see it.

It amazes me that 20 years ago teenagers belived they discovered oral sex.

Showing one's ass has nothing to do with nudity, and is timeless (where your age is concerned.)

Did somebody call me a religious right wing. That is funny. I have not been to church since i was kid. My ideas do not come from moralety.

I actually know a couple who ONLY does it for procreation. The wife is one pissed off woman. That's sex once a year. No wonder cons are always so grouchy.
One couple you know...and you project that to every conservative?

Primetime Live Poll: More Republicans Satisfied With Sex Lives Than Democrats - ABC News

The poll analysis includes a breakdown by many subgroups, including region, age and even political party affiliation, which is the topic of results released today:

Of those involved in a committed relationship, who is very satisfied with their relationship?

Republicans -- 87 percent; Democrats -- 76 percent

Who is very satisfied with their sex life?

Republicans -- 56 percent; Democrats -- 47 percent

The poll analysis also reveals who has worn something sexy to enhance their sex life:
Republicans -- 72 percent; Democrats -- 62 percent

When asked whether they had ever faked an orgasm, more Democrats (33 percent) than Republicans (26 percent) said they had.​
Looks like reality, once again, disagrees with you.

Primetime Live Poll: More Republicans Satisfied With Sex Lives Than Democrats - ABC News

The poll analysis includes a breakdown by many subgroups, including region, age and even political party affiliation, which is the topic of results released today:

Of those involved in a committed relationship, who is very satisfied with their relationship?

The poll analysis also reveals who has worn something sexy to enhance their sex life:

When asked whether they had ever faked an orgasm, more Democrats (33 percent) than Republicans (26 percent) said they had.​

Yes, a couple I know, not some dumb statistic. That's taking your religion WAY too far, IMO.

Last edited:
Boopers from a monetary stand this is true. IF i was married a woman for 10yrs and had 1 child then got divorced, or went to a bar and had a one night stand, I would have to pay both women the same amount. And we wounder why families are coming apart at the seams.

Boopers from a monetary stand this is true. IF i was married a woman for 10yrs and had 1 child then got divorced, or went to a bar and had a one night stand, I would have to pay both women the same amount. And we wounder why families are coming apart at the seams.

What? You resent paying child support?

Yes, a couple I know, not some dumb statistic. That's taking your religion WAY too far, IMO.
Way to miss the point. You're painting the entire right with the actions of one couple.

That's intellectually dishonest. Stupid, too.

I'm sorry. I have no idea how you went from married 10 years one child vs one night stand pregnancy = why families are coming apart at the seams.

Did somebody call me a religious right wing. That is funny. I have not been to church since i was kid. My ideas do not come from moralety.

About half of voters are Christian Republicans. That makes for strange bedfellows. An average American voting Republican is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. All they've stood for during the last 30 years is big defense, new wars, low taxes for the wealthy and low taxes for the corporations. That's a bad combination because between 1981 and 1993 the total national debt was quadrupled. Then between 2001 and 2009 it doubled again. Halliburton and Blackwater have to eat too.

The point is not resentment for child support. The point is no support for the famly structure.If a person pays the same amount married or not there is nothing to marriage in the first place.

The point is not resentment for child support. The point is no support for the famly structure.If a person pays the same amount married or not there is nothing to marriage in the first place.

And still completely illogical and unrelated. A child is a child is a child is a child. Are you seriously insinuating that you paying the same amount for the child somehow reflects badly on marriage?

I hope you didn't pull a muscle making that leap... from one couple to 'cons'. Man, you are one dumb broad.

Forum List

Back