So athiests..........

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
......How do you celebrate Christmas?

Do you buy gifts? Do you refuse to accept gifts? Do you tie one on? What?

......How do you celebrate Christmas?

Do you buy gifts? Do you refuse to accept gifts? Do you tie one on? What?

This year I took my spawn and their respective boyfriends to Las Vegas for an early gift.
As in past years, I donate to charity for children.
Ex-wife invited me to dinner and I will be there (just like in past years), I don't know if any of her other ex's will be there.
Yep, I'll get drunk but that's no different than any other weekend.

Put up a tree, decorate the house, buy gifts.

In other words, the usual Christmas nonsense.

Yeah. Pretty much the same here. Roughly half my extended family are Christians, so we play along. Neither I, nor my gf, ever really bring up our beliefs and are happy to respectfully participate in the traditions of our religious friends.

What did you expect? Firebombing churches?

The atheists from this board aren't interested in sharing their own beliefs, their primary function (besides getting drunk and taking their kids to the gambling and prostitution capitol of the world, it seems) is to spend time attacking Christians for THEIR beliefs.

The atheists from this board aren't interested in sharing their own beliefs, their primary function (besides getting drunk and taking their kids to the gambling and prostitution capitol of the world, it seems) is to spend time attacking Christians for THEIR beliefs.

Yep. That's pretty much all I do. Except you forgot kicking puppies. Can't really get enough of that!

Prostitution is illegal in Las Vegas.
Find a post of mine in the past 2 years where I've attacked religion (other than $cientology) or a person for being religious.

Your claims are false, but this isn't the first time you've done that.

I spend my time avoiding Christians who want to shove me into an oven. You know..like the good ol' days. :D

Christian charity on display..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEfkPlnie0&feature=related]Night and Fog Rare Holocaust Footage - YouTube[/ame]

"If you are staying in Las Vegas, both of the brothels in Pahrump offer transportation services that will pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel for free and return you for free as well."
Las Vegas Prostitution - Nevada | Las Vegas Travel Guide

Anyway.

What other fun activities do atheists do with their kids, besides getting plastered and gambling?

You forgot to address this part,

MountainMan said:
Find a post of mine in the past 2 years where I've attacked religion (other than $cientology) or a person for being religious.
Seems that you are just trying to pick a fight (you did claim atheists attack Christians).
Sorry Koshergrl, I'm not gonna crawl into the gutter to satisfy your desire for a fight.

Actually, that's fascism on display.

That's an atheist/liberal thing.

Naw.

Reichskonkordat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so.

- Adolf Hitler, to General Gerhard Engel, 1941

And the founder of Christianity made no secret indeed of his estimation of the Jewish people. When He found it necessary, He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God; because then, as always, they used religion as a means of advancing their commercial interests. But at that time Christ was nailed to the Cross for his attitude towards the Jews; whereas our modern Christians enter into party politics and when elections are being held they debase themselves to beg for Jewish votes. They even enter into political intrigues with the atheistic Jewish parties against the interests of their own Christian nation.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 11

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. ...Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. ...

- Adolf Hitler, speech on April 12, 1922

That man almost became a Priest.

Heck..didn't the Crusaders roast up some Greek Orthodox babies when they hit Constantinople?

Fun bunch.

Oh sorry..did I just kill the Christian: "Pity me on Christmas" vibe?

Damn..that sucks.

You guys do ramp it up this time of year, don't you. How fun it must be. Do you go around popping little kids' balloons at the carnival, too?

If you don't believe, why does Christmas make you so crazy?

Actually, that's fascism on display.

That's an atheist/liberal thing.

Naw.

Reichskonkordat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On the Jews and Their Lies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so.

- Adolf Hitler, to General Gerhard Engel, 1941

And the founder of Christianity made no secret indeed of his estimation of the Jewish people. When He found it necessary, He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God; because then, as always, they used religion as a means of advancing their commercial interests. But at that time Christ was nailed to the Cross for his attitude towards the Jews; whereas our modern Christians enter into party politics and when elections are being held they debase themselves to beg for Jewish votes. They even enter into political intrigues with the atheistic Jewish parties against the interests of their own Christian nation.

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, Vol. 1 Chapter 11

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. ...Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. ...

- Adolf Hitler, speech on April 12, 1922

That man almost became a Priest.

Heck..didn't the Crusaders roast up some Greek Orthodox babies when they hit Constantinople?

Fun bunch.

The Nazi party is not a Christian party. Sorry.

Oh sorry..did I just kill the Christian: "Pity me on Christmas" vibe?

Damn..that sucks.

You guys do ramp it up this time of year, don't you. How fun it must be. Do you go around popping little kids' balloons at the carnival, too?

If you don't believe, why does Christmas make you so crazy?

Wazz a matter..did I just kill your revisionist history with facts?

Forum List

Back