It's That Time Again

Sorry bout that,

1. The Scrooge may just be of the devil, from what he has posted so far, I'd have to say yes.
2. Of course he has to attack the Catholics, the one true religion from the beginning.
3. Ofcourse he has to poo poo their funding, as if its some sort of pay to play scheme.
4. Ofcourse he wants to laugh at people wearing nice cloths, having nice cars, and all for the betterment of no one, is his claim.
5. I'd have to say, that his words spoken are right for satans mouth, something he *would* say.
6. I think I understand campbell now, he is in fact of the devil, and is so long gone in deep of satan, he is hopeless.
7. I say good bye to bad rubbish, you have made your bed, now old geezer, and you must sleep in it!
8. And all you can say is, "The devil made me do it", I sure that will carry a lot of weight on judgment day!
9. I pity *YOU*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Once More Just For The Teen Agers:

IF THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE DROPPED BY ONE TIME AND LEFT THE ONLY KEYS TO THE KINGDOM WITH A BUNCH OF IGNORANT GOAT HERDERS WHO BELIEVED IN WITCHCRAFT AND THOUGHT THE EARTH WAS FLAT HE HAS ONE HELLUVA SENSE OF HUMOR

Now that is an attack on Monotheism!:D

Stop harrassing the Christians, Cammmp. ONly I am allowed to do that. Go play with the muslims or some other group and leave my toys alone!!:badgrin:

On the other hand, we're all vile sinners.-

Speak for yourself.

The saved have the comfort of Christ in this life, and can rest secure in knowledge that heaven awaits them. That's the only difference between us, and you, the unsaved.

You may have the comfort of Christ in this life, but it doesn't seem to have resulted in you living a happy, peaceful, and fulfilled life. Perhaps you should focus on cleaning your own house before worrying about the dust under other people's beds?

Yeah, whatever. Again, your misperceptions have nothing to do with what I actually experience. I find it interesting that you think you know what I feel despite the fact that I state exactly how I feel.

How does one come by that sort of mind reading ability? It must keep you busy, second-guessing everybody, and telling them what they should be doing, rather than what they tell you they WANT to do. I hope you get paid.

Yeah, whatever. Again, your misperceptions have nothing to do with what I actually experience. I find it interesting that you think you know what I feel despite the fact that I state exactly how I feel.

How does one come by that sort of mind reading ability? It must keep you busy, second-guessing everybody, and telling them what they should be doing, rather than what they tell you they WANT to do. I hope you get paid.

Your hate-filled attack on Sherry in the flame zone last week didn't particularly waft the odor of peace and love, sister friend.

You'd be surprised how much people reveal about their psyches when posting on the internet.

Oh yawn, hate filled. Obviously you don't know what hate is. Quit dragging it into multiple threads and grow up.

TM, this thread is an attack on Christians. So why don't you direct your hostility towards that particular bigot, instead of against the people who are being attacked?

Oh, never mind. Because you're also an anti-Christians fascist.

In re: your question about why we say anyone who isn't a Christian is against God...quite simply, because that's what the bible says. And it's absolutely true.

"Anyone who isn't a Christian is against God".

Quick question...........does that mean the Jews (who knew God first), are now kicked outta the game, even though their belief system hasn't changed in over 3,500 years?

Sounds like a waste. Besides........didn't God make a covenant with Abraham about his descendents FOREVER being God's Chosen? Why would He bail on a deal He'd already sealed?

Oh yawn, hate filled. Obviously you don't know what hate is. Quit dragging it into multiple threads and grow up.

Do you believe that your thread about Sherry was a good reflection of the comfort and love of Jesus in your life? What do you think that thread told us about your personal relationship with God?

Last edited:
I don't know. That's something that theologians still debate and probably will till the end, literally, of time.

I think the Jews probably get a special deal.

Put on your best clothing, drive your best vehicle, say the right and proper words, show up at the building with the spire pointing up, impress your friends and drop off your tithe. I suggest tithing your gross.

New buildings, add ons, stained glass, oak or mahagony pews, musical instruments, expensive sound systems, carpeting, preacher's expenses, his salary, his home, youth programs, religious retreats, etc. must be funded.

You do this and say your hail Mary's and I promise you good feelings through the Christmas week. Oh.....don't forget to drop in an extra $20 for Jesus' birthday and something for the pope.

Merry Christmas, you old pussy.

In an abstract way.

It is hard to love people who actively wish you ill and who think nothing of saying it openly and to your face, and who go out of their way to hurt you, but it's something we work on.

This board is nothing...I work in a place where people feel perfectly at ease saying many of the things I see on here. That's a LOT of fun.

I dont wish you ill.

You do think Im evil though because I dont share you myth with you.

This country was built on freedom of religion.

That is because the country they came from persicuted people for NOT believing in your religion.

THEY KILLED people for it for years

What are you jabbering about now?

My religion is Baptist. Do you have evidence of Baptists killing the Puritans? I know you don't. You're on a lying roll. Again.

So, the Puritans came here so they could preach and openly practice their religion. And you want to eradicate religion and stop all public reference to it. Once again..do you have a point? Or are you just drunkenly rambling?

Dunno about the Baptists actually killing anyone, but it was their actions along with some others that paved the way for the rise of organized crime and the Mafia in this country.....

Prohibition in the United States focused on the manufacture and sale of alcohol. Drinking itself was never illegal, and there always were exceptions for medicinal and religious uses.

Prohibition was a major reform movement from the 1840s into the 1920s, and was sponsored by evangelical Protestant churches, especially the Methodists, Baptists, Presbyterians, Disciples and Congregationalists. Kansas and Maine were early adopters. The Women's Christian Temperance Union, founded in 1874, and the Prohibition Party were major players until the early 20th century, when the movement was taken over by the Anti-Saloon League. By using pressure politics on legislators, the Anti-Saloon League achieved the goal of nationwide prohibition during World War I, emphasizing the need to destroy the political corruption of the saloons, the political power of the German-based brewing industry, and the need to reduce domestic violence in the home.

Prohibition was instituted with ratification of the Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution on January 16, 1920, which prohibited the "...manufacture, sale, or transportation of intoxicating liquors within, the importation thereof into, or the exportation thereof from the United States..." Congress passed the "Volstead Act" on October 28, 1919, to enforce the law, but most large cities were uninterested in enforcing the legislation, leaving an understaffed federal service to go after bootleggers. Although alcohol consumption did decline, there was a dramatic rise in organized crime in the larger cities, which now had a cash crop that was in high demand.

Prohibition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you believe that your thread about Sherry was a good reflection on the comfort and love of Jesus in your life? What do you think that thread told us about your personal relationship with God?

You're breaking the rules now.

And I think we've already established that your perception of reality, like Sky's, Joe's, Cammmmmbell's, and TM's, is skewed.

Do you believe that your thread about Sherry was a good reflection on the comfort and love of Jesus in your life? What do you think that thread told us about your personal relationship with God?

And I think we've already established that your perception of reality, like Sky's, Joe's, Cammmmmbell's, and TM's, is skewed.

James 3:13-18 Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom. 14But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth. 15This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic. 16For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing. 17But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy. 18And the seed whose fruit is righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

You are no peacemaker, KG. Maybe you should get offline and spend some time in the book of James.

Like I said...maybe you should clean your own house before worrying about the dust under other people's beds.

Last edited:

James 3:13-18 Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom. 14But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth. 15This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic. 16For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing. 17But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy. 18And the seed whose fruit is righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

You are no peacemaker, KG. Maybe you should get offline and spend some time in the book of James.

Actually, I think Proverbs 6:16 is more applicable here......

16These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

20My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

21Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.

Proverbs 6 KJV - My son if thou be surety for thy friend - Bible Gateway

Actually, I think Proverbs 6:16 is more applicable here......

16These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

20My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

21Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.

Proverbs 6 KJV - My son if thou be surety for thy friend - Bible Gateway

Good call.

Like I said...maybe you should clean your own house before worrying about the dust under other people's beds.

Like I said, your misperceptions about me are just misperceptions based upon your own inadequacies. I can't really do anything about them.

Like I said, your misperceptions about me are just misperceptions based upon your own inadequacies. I can't really do anything about them.

Actually, my perceptions of you are based upon your actions on this site. But, nice try.

p.s. I think your salt has lost its savor.

What really confuses me is how many people that say they hate religion so much, but just can't seem to stay away from Religious discussions like this. They just HAVE to be here and complain about our beliefs, put us down for what we believe, complain that we're always trying to convert them. If they don't like it, why come here??? We do have FREEDOM OF RELIGION. But many want to take this freedom away from us.

What they just won't accept, is that Satan is working overtime and using them to disrupt whatever they can....Satan wants to put doubt in the believers minds so that they'll turn from God, just like he did with Cammmpbell.

All i can say is that one day they will realize their error, but it'll be way too late.

What really confuses me is how many people that say they hate religion so much, but just can't seem to stay away from Religious discussions like this. They just HAVE to be here and complain about our beliefs, put us down for what we believe, complain that we're always trying to convert them. If they don't like it, why come here??? We do have FREEDOM OF RELIGION. But many want to take this freedom away from us.

What they just won't accept, is that Satan is working overtime and using them to disrupt whatever they can....Satan wants to put doubt in the believers minds so that they'll turn from God, just like he did with Cammmpbell.

All i can say is that one day they will realize their error, but it'll be way too late.

Or, maybe some of us are just more interested in the topic than the average bear. Whatever makes your paradigm work....

Forum List

Back