Right Wing Abstinence

So you can copy/paste?

I'll try to remember to neg you again tomorrow, nutbar

:cuckoo:
Have you actually gone to the scripture and found anything wrong with the contradictions I posted?

Like I said...a dozen star reporters covering the events told in the new testament and producing a result which contained all that made up bullshit would have been fired and the story never printed. We are asked to believe that 2000 years ago the only keys to the kingdom were handed to a bunch of ignorant goat herders who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat.

P.T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute" Religion proves he was right.

When one reads and meditates in His word and allows the Holy Spirit to speak to them there are no contradictions.

The only contradiction is an Atheist holding Bible study

:eusa_shhh:

It's funny when atheists use God's Word to "prove" He doesn't exist. :lol:

Hey, Cammy, do you really expect anyone to walk away from their faith because of what you post? If so, all you're doing is demonstrating you don't understand the nature of faith.

I actually know a couple who ONLY does it for procreation. The wife is one pissed off woman. That's sex once a year. No wonder cons are always so grouchy.

I hope you didn't pull a muscle making that leap... from one couple to 'cons'. Man, you are one dumb broad.

You are a nasty poster. I think it's ridiculous to have sex ONLY for procreation. It certainly did NOT help this couple's marriage.

So why are you extrapolating that couple's situation to all conservatives?

Have you actually gone to the scripture and found anything wrong with the contradictions I posted?

Like I said...a dozen star reporters covering the events told in the new testament and producing a result which contained all that made up bullshit would have been fired and the story never printed. We are asked to believe that 2000 years ago the only keys to the kingdom were handed to a bunch of ignorant goat herders who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat.

P.T. Barnum said, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute" Religion proves he was right.

When one reads and meditates in His word and allows the Holy Spirit to speak to them there are no contradictions.

The only contradiction is an Atheist holding Bible study

:eusa_shhh:

It's funny when atheists use God's Word to "prove" He doesn't exist. :lol:

Hey, Cammy, do you really expect anyone to walk away from their faith because of what you post? If so, all you're doing is demonstrating you don't understand the nature of faith.

One thing I know. The only way that crock of shit about virgin birth, son of god, holy ghost, healing by touching, walking on water, turning water into fine wine, raising from the dead, feeding 5000 hungry men plus women and children who also ate with two fish and five loaves then gathering 12 baskets of leftovers, hanging a man on a tree and bleeding him like a hog only to see him fit as a fiddle two days later etc. is brainwashing infants and small children from one generation to the next. About 2/3 of the U S population need to be deprogrammed.

Last edited:
I hope you didn't pull a muscle making that leap... from one couple to 'cons'. Man, you are one dumb broad.

You are a nasty poster. I think it's ridiculous to have sex ONLY for procreation. It certainly did NOT help this couple's marriage.

Sex is not solely for procreation. I feel extremely sorry for that couple who have lived a sexless marriage.

Last edited:

Sex is not solely for procreation. I feel extremely sorry for that couple who have lived a sexless marriage.

Don't...they're either banging somebody outside the family or wearing their hand out.

I can't speak for women because I've never been one but men do something. After they pass 50-55 they can choose but before that it's a natural function and insanity can be the result if the itch isn't scratched.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back