It's Mueller Time!

If POTUS “wanted”to fire Mueller, but DID NOT......how the mother fuck is that obstruction?

The only reason he didn't was McGhan refused. Trump certainly tried.

If nothing happpened, who is it obstructing Justice.

Cory Booker said he wanted to punch Trump in the face. Did Cory commit a crime by WANTING to punch Trump?

Wanting to obstruct Justice isn’t obstructing Justice. Do you even law?

This fucking old bat was in charge of an investigation into the POTUS???

Are you fucking kidding me?

This motherfucker can’t tie his shoes.

What a joke!

Refer to the report....it’s outside my purview....please repeat the question....what page?

Mueller has no idea what anyone is about to ask him. He is also under the restrictions the White House imposed on his testimony, and harm to ongoing investigations. When they cite a page or a comment, he has to think about all of these things and consider his answers carefully.

Mueller isn't out to "get" anybody, but the Republicans at the hearing are clearly out to "get" Mueller. They're peppering him with their rapid fire testimony and then jumping in with more questions before he can find the citation, put it in context and determine whether or not he can answer the question.

Republicans are deliberately questioning Mueller about things the White House has told him he cannot speak to, to make it look like Mueller is hiding things.

We're not being fooled.

Oh, you are absolutely fooled if you believe this investigation was not a witch hunt. It is crystal clear.

This is so bad now it's embarrassing. Mueller....does he have the beginning stages of dementia? I actually feel bad for him at this point.

Not the Dems though. They deserve this IN SPADES

Trump
View attachment 270746

Dems
images

Well, tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for... so get your beer and let's party!

What do you expect from the questioning and his answers? Anything new?

I watched part of Hannity tonight and he went over questions that would be very hard for him to answer.

Is he going to stick only to the parameters of the report?
How many dumb democraps are going to claim after today that Muller said there really was collusion in the presence of none

They're angling for obstruction of justice now.

View attachment 270768
Obstructing justice of a charge that never happened is impossible

But keep this quiet because fat nadler is in charge of trumps campaign, he just does not know this
Obstructing justice of a charge that never happened is impossible

A charge is not what's obstructed. The investigation is what's obstructed.

Yep, sure don't recall Mueller saying his investigation was obstructed, but hey, you just go and believe whatever you want...dumbass.

What a joke!

Refer to the report....it’s outside my purview....please repeat the question....what page?

Mueller has no idea what anyone is about to ask him. He is also under the restrictions the White House imposed on his testimony, and harm to ongoing investigations. When they cite a page or a comment, he has to think about all of these things and consider his answers carefully.

Mueller isn't out to "get" anybody, but the Republicans at the hearing are clearly out to "get" Mueller. They're peppering him with their rapid fire testimony and then jumping in with more questions before he can find the citation, put it in context and determine whether or not he can answer the question.

Republicans are deliberately questioning Mueller about things the White House has told him he cannot speak to, to make it look like Mueller is hiding things.

We're not being fooled.

Why didn't Mueller go after the guy that started the whole thing?
How come they aren't talking about Mueller's failed attempt at trying to bribe and extort a Russian Oligarch in to committing False Testimony against The President?

I don't know why they aren't talking about how pissed Mueller was about President Trump rejecting him for the FBI Director jobs. Or how pissed he was at Donald J Trump for not refunding his money at the golf course. Mueller thought he shouldn't have to pay.

Either Mueller took a tranquilizer before the hearing or he's entered doddering mode.
Or he just doesn't want to be there like he's said.
Oh, I am sure the man who led the proven witch hunt against the President of the United States for 2 years doesn't want to be there and does not want to provide the American people (who paid millions for the Dem's coup attempt) with the Transparency they deserve, especially since there is so much damaging evidence out there against him, his co-conspirators, and his 'investigation'...like how the FBI / he knew as early as 2017 Trump and his team did NOT engage in 'collusion' but continued the investigation for 2 years.

As I said, at least he is content knowing Barr / the DOJ gave him an 'out' by telling him to stick to his plan of repeating 'It's In My Report'....

Did the squad ask any questions yet?

Not that I've seen, when did it start? 9?

8:30, scheduled for three hours.

So far, a disaster for the Democrats.

In 2011, a republican controlled senate unanimously extended Mueller's term as FBI director. And then, during Trump's administration, with republicans in complete control of everything, they assigned Mueller as special council.
...except, at least I hope, they did not know Mueller and his FBI had committed 75 FISA Court abuses, which came out during the Trump witch hunt...

Assigning Mueller as Special Counsel was the continuation of a soft coup attempt that had already been started. Mueller was Comey's mentor, had hidden evidence of Russian crimes during the Uranium One sale, had reached out to a Russian Oligarch - involved in the Trump investigation - to fund a rescue mission of a retired FBI member, had led an FBI that engaged in 75 FISA Court abuses, intentionally sent innocent men to jail - prosecutorial misconduct for which he was never punished, was proven to have worked with Ohr and Steele on the Dossier BEFORE the investigation officially began and BEFORE he was named Special Counsel, and put together a political hit squad afterwards....

These conflicts of interest should have made sure Mueller was never appointed Special Counsel, and anyone who voted to appoint him should be reprimanded based on all of this.
You still dont have a FISA abuse report, because it was delayed.

It was recently revealed that Steele himself finally agreed to be interviewed by members of Horowitz’s team in early June, and the information provided by Steele was reportedly interesting or credible enough to justify extending the length of the probe.

in other words, no FISA abuse.

Page 273:
The evidence shows that the President was focused on the Russia investigation's
implications for his presidency and, specifically, on dispelling any suggestion that he was under
investigation or had links to Russia. in early March, the President attempted to prevent Sessions's
recusal, even after being told that Sessions was following DOJ conflict-of-interest rules.

Good call. It will be easy to follow which questions Mueller knew about in advance. Right now he's not having any issue with following along Cohen's fast questioning.
He's been coached as to all the softballs the dems are lobbing....The difference in the clarity and rapidity of his answers to them vs. the repub questions is glaring.

I don't need to see anymore....Time to go to work.

He's been coached as to all the softballs the dems are lobbing....

You mean he's answering readily to the truths from his report. The case for obstruction has already been made and confirmed by Mueller in this hearing.
can't obstruct a hoax. sorry bubba, you can make that statement all fking year. Doesn't change the statute, as well as the corrupt intent piece.

You are truly a fool.
I am a fact posting fool.

More like an idiot.

I listened to the Nadler opening salvo, and his "questions" were just highlighting the same points we learned the day Mueller released the report.

Just a nothing burger.

Trump complaining about being innocent, then being cleared of the charge is no obstruction lol

What a joke!

We're not being fooled.
Republicans are asking him questions to attempt to get real answers / transparency. Mueller has already contradicted his own report findings several times despite attempting to stick to his report.
No, Republicans are not looking for transparency. They are fishing for a conspiracy theory that never happened.

The Dems have want they want, Trump was specifically not exonerated. Now it's up to Pelosi to exert enough control to avoid impeachment.
Get a grip...there isn't going to be an impeachment and never was going to be
Yes, most likely true. The "get a grip" part isn't necessary. Well, maybe for someone like you it is.

Forum List

Back