It's Mueller Time!

Either Mueller took a tranquilizer before the hearing or he's entered doddering mode.
Or he just doesn't want to be there like he's said.
Oh, I am sure the man who led the proven witch hunt against the President of the United States for 2 years doesn't want to be there and does not want to provide the American people (who paid millions for the Dem's coup attempt) with the Transparency they deserve, especially since there is so much damaging evidence out there against him, his co-conspirators, and his 'investigation'...like how the FBI / he knew as early as 2017 Trump and his team did NOT engage in 'collusion' but continued the investigation for 2 years.

As I said, at least he is content knowing Barr / the DOJ gave him an 'out' by telling him to stick to his plan of repeating 'It's In My Report'....

Did the squad ask any questions yet?

Not that I've seen, when did it start? 9?

I believe it started at 8 eastern time, but I could be mistaken

1FIREHAIRIMPEACH.gif

If POTUS “wanted”to fire Mueller, but DID NOT......how the mother fuck is that obstruction?

Trump ordered the firing of Mueller and other interference in the investigation.

The only reason it didn't happen was due to INSUBORDINATION. His people straight up REFUSED his corrupt orders.

Obstruction charge requires only the act on corrupt intent (Trump's corrupt orders), not successful thwarting of investigation.
who fking cares, it's not against the law if the investigation is a hoax. go read the statute.

Well, tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for... so get your beer and let's party!

What do you expect from the questioning and his answers? Anything new?

I watched part of Hannity tonight and he went over questions that would be very hard for him to answer.

Is he going to stick only to the parameters of the report?
How many dumb democraps are going to claim after today that Muller said there really was collusion in the presence of none

They're angling for obstruction of justice now.

View attachment 270768
Obstructing justice of a charge that never happened is impossible

But keep this quiet because fat nadler is in charge of trumps campaign, he just does not know this

After watching the Republicans drag out the multiple hearings over Benghazi for half a decade, it is amusing to hear their whining about the Democrats "taking another bite of the apple". It is equally amusing to hear the pseudocons on this forum make their dumb jokes about "any day now".

Karma's a BITCH!!! :lol:

However, obstruction of justice is outside the purview of a collusion investigation. Also Mueller did have a conflict of interest and should have recused himself.
Again there can be no justice rendered on an unfounded charge

The case is closed.
Mueller is restricted to his report.
Drama, Emotional Political Theater
Truly nothing to see here worthwhile
LOL...

So..... Barr testified that Mueller was not restricted and could have made a determination in his report.
But now that Mueller is no longer employed by the DOJ and is a private citizen, he is restricted to the report and may not make a determination of criminality?

Too funny.
You cockroaches are all the same blah blah blah lol.

Yes. Smart.

Obviously coached to answer Naboi's questions....They're the only ones that he didn't sputter and stammer before answering.

Good call. It will be easy to follow which questions Mueller knew about in advance. Right now he's not having any issue with following along Cohen's fast questioning.
He's been coached as to all the softballs the dems are lobbing....The difference in the clarity and rapidity of his answers to them vs. the repub questions is glaring.

I don't need to see anymore....Time to go to work.

He's been coached as to all the softballs the dems are lobbing....

You mean he's answering readily to the truths from his report. The case for obstruction has already been made and confirmed by Mueller in this hearing.
can't obstruct a hoax. sorry bubba, you can make that statement all fking year. Doesn't change the statute, as well as the corrupt intent piece.

The case is closed.
Mueller is restricted to his report.
Drama, Emotional Political Theater
Truly nothing to see here worthwhile
LOL...

So..... Barr testified that Mueller was not restricted and could have made a determination in his report.
But now that Mueller is no longer employed by the DOJ and is a private citizen, he is restricted to the report and may not make a determination of criminality?

Too funny.
You cockroaches are all the same blah blah blah lol.

Yes. Smart.
Yeah cockroach, whatever you say.

Democrats on Twitter basically freaking out.

This was already a long shot for the House Dems and at least at this point, has totally blown up in their faces.

After watching the Republicans drag out the multiple hearings over Benghazi for half a decade, it is amusing to hear their whining about the Democrats "taking another bite of the apple". It is equally amusing to hear the pseudocons on this forum make their dumb jokes about "any day now".

People died in Benghazi you ghoul

Mueller refuses to discuss Russia probe origins, Steele dossier in testimony

Gee, I wonder why. Maybe it has to do with the fact that evidence shows:

- HE worked with Ohr and Steele on the Dossier BEFORE the official investigation began and BEFORE he was appointed Special Counsel

- Steele, Ohr, & Kavelac informed Obama's DOJ, NIA, CIA, & FBI that Steele was a Trump-hating lying foreign ex-spy who was not reliable and honest and that the Dossier was unreliable, unsubstantiated, partially debunked, and thought to contain Russian Counter Intel propaganda BEFORE they decided to ignore / hide all of that and commit FISA Court abuses by presenting the contents as 'Legitimate Intel' anyway....

- Hillary paid for the information, & the Obama' criminal Directors attempted to use it illegally to affect the outcome of the election

This fucking old bat was in charge of an investigation into the POTUS???

Are you fucking kidding me?

This motherfucker can’t tie his shoes.

What a joke!

Refer to the report....it’s outside my purview....please repeat the question....what page?

Mueller has no idea what anyone is about to ask him. He is also under the restrictions the White House imposed on his testimony, and harm to ongoing investigations. When they cite a page or a comment, he has to think about all of these things and consider his answers carefully.

Mueller isn't out to "get" anybody, but the Republicans at the hearing are clearly out to "get" Mueller. They're peppering him with their rapid fire testimony and then jumping in with more questions before he can find the citation, put it in context and determine whether or not he can answer the question.

Republicans are deliberately questioning Mueller about things the White House has told him he cannot speak to, to make it look like Mueller is hiding things.

We're not being fooled.

People died in Benghazi you ghoul
And?

A hostile government interfered in out electoral process, you fool.

This fucking old bat was in charge of an investigation into the POTUS???

Are you fucking kidding me?

This motherfucker can’t tie his shoes.

What a joke!

Refer to the report....it’s outside my purview....please repeat the question....what page?

Mueller has no idea what anyone is about to ask him. He is also under the restrictions the White House imposed on his testimony, and harm to ongoing investigations. When they cite a page or a comment, he has to think about all of these things and consider his answers carefully.

Mueller isn't out to "get" anybody, but the Republicans at the hearing are clearly out to "get" Mueller. They're peppering him with their rapid fire testimony and then jumping in with more questions before he can find the citation, put it in context and determine whether or not he can answer the question.

Republicans are deliberately questioning Mueller about things the White House has told him he cannot speak to, to make it look like Mueller is hiding things.

We're not being fooled.

Why didn't Mueller go after the guy that started the whole thing?

New Topics

Forum List

Back