It's Mueller Time!

Either Mueller took a tranquilizer before the hearing or he's entered doddering mode.

He was always a mild, by-the-book bureaucrat with mediocre communication skills.
There is nothing BY THE BOOK about falsifying evidence to put several innocent people in jail and forcing The Taxpayer to pay millions for his repeated violations of Due Process, Evidentiary Chains of Custody, Tampering with Evidence, Falsifying Evidence and Committing Prosecutorial Misconduct, in addition to his 75 FISA violations committed by Herr Mueller.

And don't get me started on his coverup of The Rosatom Uranium One Bribery Scandal and Fast and Furious.

Obviously coached to answer Naboi's questions....They're the only ones that he didn't sputter and stammer before answering.

Good call. It will be easy to follow which questions Mueller knew about in advance. Right now he's not having any issue with following along Cohen's fast questioning.
He's been coached as to all the softballs the dems are lobbing....The difference in the clarity and rapidity of his answers to them vs. the repub questions is glaring.

I don't need to see anymore....Time to go to work.

He's been coached as to all the softballs the dems are lobbing....

You mean he's answering readily to the truths from his report. The case for obstruction has already been made and confirmed by Mueller in this hearing.
can't obstruct a hoax. sorry bubba, you can make that statement all fking year. Doesn't change the statute, as well as the corrupt intent piece.

You are truly a fool.

This fucking old bat was in charge of an investigation into the POTUS???

Are you fucking kidding me?

This motherfucker can’t tie his shoes.

What a joke!

Refer to the report....it’s outside my purview....please repeat the question....what page?

Mueller has no idea what anyone is about to ask him. He is also under the restrictions the White House imposed on his testimony, and harm to ongoing investigations. When they cite a page or a comment, he has to think about all of these things and consider his answers carefully.

Mueller isn't out to "get" anybody, but the Republicans at the hearing are clearly out to "get" Mueller. They're peppering him with their rapid fire testimony and then jumping in with more questions before he can find the citation, put it in context and determine whether or not he can answer the question.

Republicans are deliberately questioning Mueller about things the White House has told him he cannot speak to, to make it look like Mueller is hiding things.

We're not being fooled.

Why didn't Mueller go after the guy that started the whole thing?
He does not have the authority to go after Putin.

Obviously coached to answer Naboi's questions....They're the only ones that he didn't sputter and stammer before answering.

Good call. It will be easy to follow which questions Mueller knew about in advance. Right now he's not having any issue with following along Cohen's fast questioning.
He's been coached as to all the softballs the dems are lobbing....The difference in the clarity and rapidity of his answers to them vs. the repub questions is glaring.

I don't need to see anymore....Time to go to work.

He's been coached as to all the softballs the dems are lobbing....

You mean he's answering readily to the truths from his report. The case for obstruction has already been made and confirmed by Mueller in this hearing.
can't obstruct a hoax. sorry bubba, you can make that statement all fking year. Doesn't change the statute, as well as the corrupt intent piece.

You are truly a fool.
I am a fact posting fool.

Mueller was asked by a Democrat if the Russians stood to gain from 1 candidate being elected over another. After stammering a moment, Mueller provided an either ignorant or extremely politically partisan answer, stating, 'That would be Trump'.

Mueller opined that Russia would stand to gain more from President Trump DESPITE the historical record showing Hillary Clinton voted to allow US Uranium to be sold / handed over to Russians EVEN THOUGH:

- SHE AND US AG HOLDER - BOTH ON THE COMMITTEE RESPONSIBLE FOR APPORVING THE DEAL OR NOT - KNEW Russians were engaged in extortion, blackmail, bribery, and intimidation of top Nuclear Agency Officials and senior Washington politicians in an attempt to get the deal passed....

- THE Russian heading up their effort to purchase Uranium One was a HUGE Clinton Foundation 'donor', and Bill Clinton had accepted $500,000 from the 'KGB Bank', also behind the effort to acquire Uranium One, to give a speech

- SHE was the Sect of State overseeing Foreign Policy when she / Obama violated a promise to Ukraine to help protect its sovereign borders, refused to sell any defensive weapons needed to defend itself from Russia's military aggression, and SHE and Obama gave Putin Crimea....without even offering a lame 'Red Line' warning to Putin...

- The US IG revealed Hillary's e-mail information had been obtained by Russia, China, and at least 2 other foreign entities...

...and all of that was just while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. I can only imagine what they would have gotten with her in the WH,

Hey Stupid: Mueller wasn't hired to investigate HILLARY. This hearing isn't about Hillary.

But Hillary, won't work you stupid fucking Russian troll!!!

After watching the Republicans drag out the multiple hearings over Benghazi for half a decade, it is amusing to hear their whining about the Democrats "taking another bite of the apple". It is equally amusing to hear the pseudocons on this forum make their dumb jokes about "any day now".

Karma's a BITCH!!! :lol:
I wish NEITHER party had pulled that shit; it shouldn't be a 'trend.' Total waste of time on partisan politicking

After watching the Republicans drag out the multiple hearings over Benghazi for half a decade, it is amusing to hear their whining about the Democrats "taking another bite of the apple". It is equally amusing to hear the pseudocons on this forum make their dumb jokes about "any day now".

People died in Benghazi you ghoul

People died and Obama lied

Trump
View attachment 270746

Dems
images

Well, tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for... so get your beer and let's party!

What do you expect from the questioning and his answers? Anything new?

I watched part of Hannity tonight and he went over questions that would be very hard for him to answer.

Is he going to stick only to the parameters of the report?
How many dumb democraps are going to claim after today that Muller said there really was collusion in the presence of none

They're angling for obstruction of justice now.

View attachment 270768
Obstructing justice of a charge that never happened is impossible

But keep this quiet because fat nadler is in charge of trumps campaign, he just does not know this
Obstructing justice of a charge that never happened is impossible

A charge is not what's obstructed. The investigation is what's obstructed.

Those who agree with the Demorats arguement here are just plain ignorant. The Democrats have always relied on ignorant lemmings to get elected. The mainstream media will pick and choose quotes from this hearing that help the Democrats cause and like good little lemmings, most Democrats won't bother to do any further investigating.

Last edited:

What a joke!

Refer to the report....it’s outside my purview....please repeat the question....what page?

Mueller has no idea what anyone is about to ask him. He is also under the restrictions the White House imposed on his testimony, and harm to ongoing investigations. When they cite a page or a comment, he has to think about all of these things and consider his answers carefully.

Mueller isn't out to "get" anybody, but the Republicans at the hearing are clearly out to "get" Mueller. They're peppering him with their rapid fire testimony and then jumping in with more questions before he can find the citation, put it in context and determine whether or not he can answer the question.

Republicans are deliberately questioning Mueller about things the White House has told him he cannot speak to, to make it look like Mueller is hiding things.

We're not being fooled.

Why didn't Mueller go after the guy that started the whole thing?
How come they aren't talking about Mueller's failed attempt at trying to bribe and extort a Russian Oligarch in to committing False Testimony against The President?

EASY: Yup...NO 'Collusion', NO 'Obstruction', 'Case Closed'...

HUTCH: Sure. Run with that.

It has been established. 'CASE CLOSED' - Run with THAT! :p

Last edited:
Mueller looks as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof.

Yep, Sessions should not have recused himself.

Getting angry at bullshit is not an impeachable offense.

The fucking report PROVED that Sessions SHOULD NOT have recused himself.

What the fuck was that asshole trying to prove by talking about Trump asking Sessions to unrecuse himself?

SESSIONS HAD NO CONFLICT.

What the fuck was that asshole trying to prove by talking about Trump asking Sessions to unrecuse himself?

Obstruction, fool.
Which he did quite easily.

Session did not have a conflict. The report states as much.

So now answer the question.

People died in Benghazi you ghoul

People died and Obama lied
There is no factual basis to say Obama lied. After half a decade of hearings, the Republicans came up with nothing. And yet you still spew lies.

This is exactly why I made my comment about karma.

What a joke!

We're not being fooled.
You're already fools.

Mueller looks as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof.

Yep, Sessions should not have recused himself.

Getting angry at bullshit is not an impeachable offense.

The fucking report PROVED that Sessions SHOULD NOT have recused himself.

SESSIONS HAD NO CONFLICT.

Obstruction, fool.
Which he did quite easily.

Session did not have a conflict. The report states as much.

So now answer the question.
The report quite plainly states Session had a conflict, retard.

You just demonstrated you have not read it.

What a joke!

We're not being fooled.
Republicans are asking him questions to attempt to get real answers / transparency. Mueller has already contradicted his own report findings several times despite attempting to stick to his report.

Forum List

Back