It's Mueller Time!

Mueller looks as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof.

Yep, Sessions should not have recused himself.

Getting angry at bullshit is not an impeachable offense.

The fucking report PROVED that Sessions SHOULD NOT have recused himself.

What the fuck was that asshole trying to prove by talking about Trump asking Sessions to unrecuse himself?

SESSIONS HAD NO CONFLICT.

What the fuck was that asshole trying to prove by talking about Trump asking Sessions to unrecuse himself?

Obstruction, fool.
Which he did quite easily.
It is lawful to resist an Illegal investigation over a hoax.

How about you investigate The Law a little?

You are allowed to resist attempts to violate your rights to Due Process.

You are also allowed to voice your opinion about people.

The fact is, The Administration completely cooperated with The Hoax Investigation.

And again, public perception is everything, and this hearing, like all the others, comes off as a Personal Vendetta against President Trump.

It looks more like a dog and pony show to rescue the reputation of The Corrupt Democrat Party.

Again, you idiots dug yourself a hole that no amount of bluster and speeches are going to extricate you from.

Mueller comes off as both incompetent, biased, and like a hit man for The Democrat Party.

Obstruction, fool. Which he did quite easily.
mueller-horse-thief.png
Trump's ego cannot handle that he would not be president were it not for the leg up he was given by Putin. That is why Trump wanted the investigation stopped. That is why he attempted to obstruct it.

Russia interfered in our election, and by your silent consent to that interference, you tards are setting yet another benchmark which will come back to bitch slap your mouth breathing faces.

The Dems have want they want, Trump was specifically not exonerated.
Now it's up to Pelosi to exert enough control to avoid impeachment.
In the absence of a crime, no exoneration is necessary. "Guilty until proven innocent" has never been an American standard.
That won't slow down the left wingers. They want what they want.

EASY: Yup...NO 'Collusion', NO 'Obstruction', 'Case Closed'...

HUTCH: Sure. Run with that.

It has been established. 'CASE CLOSED' - Run with THAT! :p

LOL...
Established by whom?
Mueller has already said you're dumb as shit multiple times already today.

This fucking old bat was in charge of an investigation into the POTUS???

Are you fucking kidding me?

This motherfucker can’t tie his shoes.

What a joke!

Refer to the report....it’s outside my purview....please repeat the question....what page?

Mueller has no idea what anyone is about to ask him. He is also under the restrictions the White House imposed on his testimony, and harm to ongoing investigations. When they cite a page or a comment, he has to think about all of these things and consider his answers carefully.

Mueller isn't out to "get" anybody, but the Republicans at the hearing are clearly out to "get" Mueller. They're peppering him with their rapid fire testimony and then jumping in with more questions before he can find the citation, put it in context and determine whether or not he can answer the question.

Republicans are deliberately questioning Mueller about things the White House has told him he cannot speak to, to make it look like Mueller is hiding things.

We're not being fooled.
Republicans are asking him questions to attempt to get real answers / transparency. Mueller has already contradicted his own report findings several times despite attempting to stick to his report.
No, Republicans are not looking for transparency. They are fishing for a conspiracy theory that never happened.
and the dems are not fishing for a crime that never happened? they're not looking for any transparency - they're trying AGAIN to validate something / ANYTHING to go after trump for.

they were after collusion / conspiracy. when that was found to be 100% incorrect, they go for obstruction.

how is that *NOT* fishing for any crime you can pin on trump?

So the Left certainly has their talking point today, "NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW"

They're so inane

The Dems have want they want, Trump was specifically not exonerated. Now it's up to Pelosi to exert enough control to avoid impeachment.
Get a grip...there isn't going to be an impeachment and never was going to be
Yes, most likely true. The "get a grip" part isn't necessary. Well, maybe for someone like you it is.

Unfortunately for you I don't take direction from you.

How's that?

Now hit the thank you and smugly think you've won.

What a joke!

Refer to the report....it’s outside my purview....please repeat the question....what page?

Mueller has no idea what anyone is about to ask him. He is also under the restrictions the White House imposed on his testimony, and harm to ongoing investigations. When they cite a page or a comment, he has to think about all of these things and consider his answers carefully.

Mueller isn't out to "get" anybody, but the Republicans at the hearing are clearly out to "get" Mueller. They're peppering him with their rapid fire testimony and then jumping in with more questions before he can find the citation, put it in context and determine whether or not he can answer the question.

Republicans are deliberately questioning Mueller about things the White House has told him he cannot speak to, to make it look like Mueller is hiding things.

We're not being fooled.
Republicans are asking him questions to attempt to get real answers / transparency. Mueller has already contradicted his own report findings several times despite attempting to stick to his report.
No, Republicans are not looking for transparency. They are fishing for a conspiracy theory that never happened.
and the dems are not fishing for a crime that never happened?

they were after collusion / conspiracy. when that was found to be 100% incorrect, they go for obstruction.

how is that *NOT* fishing for any crime you can pin on trump?
How is an investigation into a President's business dealings with his law firm which then turns into an investigation into travel records which then turns into an investigation into a blowjob not a fishing expedition?

Karma's a BITCH!!!

What a joke!

We're not being fooled.
Mueller even said there was no conspiracy with Russia. Lol
Mueller only charged trumps team with lying.
When clear lying from the left wasn’t charged.

A fake investigation would have any person openly complain, that’s not obstruction

When I saw that Hank Johnson, the "Guam is going to tip over if more soldiers are sent there," was in line for questioning, I could see that this is indeed a dog and pony show.

How did that guy ever get re-elected?????

[QUOTE="Dragonlady, post: 22777127, member: 41417
Hey Stupid: Mueller wasn't hired to investigate HILLARY. This hearing isn't about Hillary.![/QUOTE]

Dear SHEEP, the Mueller investigation was about Russian Collusion, and Mueller - as HE said - was given the authority to go wherever the evidence took him.

The EVIDENCE shows not only did HILLARY collude with foreign ex-spies and purchase Russian Counter Intel propaganda she and Obama's coup conspirators tried to illegally use to alter the results of the 2016 election, it also shows that Mueller himself worked on the Dossier with Ohr and Steele BEFORE the election officially began and BEFORE Mueller was appointed Special Counsel.

All of this IS relevant to Mueller's investigation, a part he CHOSE to ignore because it did not contribute to the coup attempt in any way.

...and you know what you can do with your brain-damaged debunked 'Russian Troll' propaganda....

Ratcliffe and Jordan drew serious blood.

I think it's obvious that Mueller had little to do with conducting the investigation or writing the report. That's the reason he has his assistant there - Mueller has no idea what is in the report.

Nadler the assclown is probably regretting he started this circus.

And?

A hostile government interfered in out electoral process, you fool.

You have any evidence of that?

:coffee:
Read. The. Mueller. Report.

Retard.
and once again - it would be MUCH MORE SIMPLE to give a link you're referring to. ANYONE just saying "read the report" i've found to not have a god damn thing to say so they brush it off on a report with vol2 out there somewhere like a kill bill movie.

The Dems have want they want, Trump was specifically not exonerated. Now it's up to Pelosi to exert enough control to avoid impeachment.
Get a grip...there isn't going to be an impeachment and never was going to be
Yes, most likely true. The "get a grip" part isn't necessary. Well, maybe for someone like you it is.

Unfortunately for you I don't take direction from you.

How's that?

Now hit the thank you and smugly think you've won.
Decaf, maybe. I'm glad I don't have to go through life like that.

Watching the Mullier hearing right now!
Oh fucking dear!
Mullier is behaving like he's either suffering dementia or heavily medicated.
Watching the DEMs on the committee staring at their shoes.
WHAT A FUCKING FLOP for the DEMS!!!!!!

What a joke!

We're not being fooled.
So Ohr, Strozk, Page, McCabe, and the other "insurance policy' members are not under criminal investigation?

Denial is a River that you are drowning in right now.

Forum List

Back