It's Mueller Time!

The Dems have want they want, Trump was specifically not exonerated.

Now it's up to Pelosi to exert enough control to avoid impeachment.

Get a grip...there isn't going to be an impeachment and never was going to be

There might be an impeachment of Trump in 2021, but I agree not now. They don't have the votes in the Senate to sustain.

The problem here is that the D's don't want to have President Trump exonerated before the 2020 election. After he's reelected, it won't matter so much.

An impeachment over a blowjob. Half a decade of Benghazi hearings. Trump's neverending quest to disprove Obama was born in Hawaii.

Karma's a BITCH!!!

No, Republicans are not looking for transparency. They are fishing for a conspiracy theory that never happened.
The conspiracy has already been proven.

Are you truly so dead from the neck up that you can not think for yourself to wonder why Democrats / Mueller feel they can spend millions of tax dollars to investigate a crime evidence shows NEVER HAPPENED and simply walk away without sharing any of the facts / details and without explaining why they completely ignored exposed Democrat crimes?

Has your partisan hatred REALLY made you that blind, willing to accept the Left telling you that you do not / can not see all the facts?!

Obviously so.

If POTUS “wanted”to fire Mueller, but DID NOT......how the mother fuck is that obstruction?

The only reason he didn't was McGhan refused. Trump certainly tried.

If nothing happpened, who is it obstructing Justice.

Cory Booker said he wanted to punch Trump in the face. Did Cory commit a crime by WANTING to punch Trump?

Wanting to obstruct Justice isn’t obstructing Justice. Do you even law?

The investigation determines "if nothing happened", dope.
If that investigation is purposely hindered or otherwise undermined, the pursuit of justice is obstructed whether justice be criminal charges or a finding of innocence.

After watching the Republicans drag out the multiple hearings over Benghazi for half a decade, it is amusing to hear their whining about the Democrats "taking another bite of the apple". It is equally amusing to hear the pseudocons on this forum make their dumb jokes about "any day now".

Karma's a BITCH!!! :lol:

People died in Benghazi you ghoul

People died and Obama lied
There is no factual basis to say Obama lied. After half a decade of hearings, the Republicans came up with nothing. And yet you still spew lies.

This is exactly why I made my comment about karma.
His lips moved didn’t they?

If you cannot bring a charge against a sitting president, then how did Bill Clinton get impeached?
Wow. Thanks for exposing your ignorance.

Clinton was not impeached or charged by Ken Starr. Ken Starr's investigation provided the information necessary for the House to impeach Clinton over a blowjob.

Just as Trump can be impeached by the House, which is holding hearings right now, based on leads provided by Mueller.

There might be an impeachment of Trump in 2021, but I agree not now. They don't have the votes in the Senate to sustain.
They do not have the votes within their own PARTY. They had a shot last week to do it at least in the House, and they overwhelmingly shot it down!

So Ohr, Strozk, Page, McCabe, and the other "insurance policy' members are not under criminal investigation?

Denial is a River that you are drowning in right now.

upload_2019-7-24_4-41-5.jpeg

After watching the Republicans drag out the multiple hearings over Benghazi for half a decade, it is amusing to hear their whining about the Democrats "taking another bite of the apple". It is equally amusing to hear the pseudocons on this forum make their dumb jokes about "any day now".

Karma's a BITCH!!! :lol:

People died in Benghazi you ghoul

People died and Obama lied
There is no factual basis to say Obama lied. After half a decade of hearings, the Republicans came up with nothing. And yet you still spew lies.

This is exactly why I made my comment about karma.
His lips moved didn’t they?
Trump's lips move several times a day.

The Dems have want they want, Trump was specifically not exonerated. Now it's up to Pelosi to exert enough control to avoid impeachment.
It's not the job of a prosecutor to exonerate anyone....That's the job of a jury, or, in the case of impeachment, the Senate.
I know. The left wingers still want Trump's scalp, and it will be up to Pelosi to hold them off. That's all I'm saying.

This fucking old bat was in charge of an investigation into the POTUS???

Are you fucking kidding me?

This motherfucker can’t tie his shoes.

What a joke!

Refer to the report....it’s outside my purview....please repeat the question....what page?

Mueller has no idea what anyone is about to ask him. He is also under the restrictions the White House imposed on his testimony, and harm to ongoing investigations. When they cite a page or a comment, he has to think about all of these things and consider his answers carefully.

Mueller isn't out to "get" anybody, but the Republicans at the hearing are clearly out to "get" Mueller. They're peppering him with their rapid fire testimony and then jumping in with more questions before he can find the citation, put it in context and determine whether or not he can answer the question.

Republicans are deliberately questioning Mueller about things the White House has told him he cannot speak to, to make it look like Mueller is hiding things.

We're not being fooled.
Republicans are asking him questions to attempt to get real answers / transparency. Mueller has already contradicted his own report findings several times despite attempting to stick to his report.
No, Republicans are not looking for transparency. They are fishing for a conspiracy theory that never happened.
and the dems are not fishing for a crime that never happened? they're not looking for any transparency - they're trying AGAIN to validate something / ANYTHING to go after trump for.

they were after collusion / conspiracy. when that was found to be 100% incorrect, they go for obstruction.

how is that *NOT* fishing for any crime you can pin on trump?
I was replying to a specific allegation by Easy, not a compare and contrast essay on the two parties' behavior. But if you look at Post 148, you will see what I think of the whole thing.

The Dems have want they want, Trump was specifically not exonerated.

Now it's up to Pelosi to exert enough control to avoid impeachment.

Get a grip...there isn't going to be an impeachment and never was going to be

The problem here is that the D's don't want to have President Trump exonerated before the 2020 election. After he's reelected, it won't matter so much.
You can't impeach a president unless he has committed High Crimes and Misdemeanors.

I challenge anyone to list The Crimes he committed, and Justify using US CODE as to why He should be charged with said crimes.

The Dems have want they want, Trump was specifically not exonerated. Now it's up to Pelosi to exert enough control to avoid impeachment.
It's not the job of a prosecutor to exonerate anyone....That's the job of a jury, or, in the case of impeachment, the Senate.
I know. The left wingers still want Trump's scalp, and it will be up to Pelosi to hold them off. That's all I'm saying.
How ironic is it that Trump once proclaimed how much he liked Pelosi and how upset he was with her that she did not impeach Bush?

Karma!

Mueller looks as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof.

Yep, Sessions should not have recused himself.

Getting angry at bullshit is not an impeachable offense.

The fucking report PROVED that Sessions SHOULD NOT have recused himself.

What the fuck was that asshole trying to prove by talking about Trump asking Sessions to unrecuse himself?

SESSIONS HAD NO CONFLICT.

What the fuck was that asshole trying to prove by talking about Trump asking Sessions to unrecuse himself?

Obstruction, fool.
Which he did quite easily.

Session did not have a conflict. The report states as much.

So now answer the question.

Irrelevant to Trump's actions.
The purpose of the "unrecusal" was so Sessions could then limit the investigation. IOW, obstruction.

If POTUS “wanted”to fire Mueller, but DID NOT......how the mother fuck is that obstruction?

The only reason he didn't was McGhan refused. Trump certainly tried.

Cory Booker said he wanted to punch Trump in the face. Did Cory commit a crime by WANTING to punch Trump?

Wanting to obstruct Justice isn’t obstructing Justice. Do you even law?

The investigation determines "if nothing happened", dope.
If that investigation is purposely hindered or otherwise undermined, the pursuit of justice is obstructed whether justice be criminal charges or a finding of innocence.
Pursuit of Justice only covers Actual Crimes Committed. Not someone protesting an unfair investigation over a hoax, and false allegations funded and originated by a political enemy.

Clinton and Obama Cried Wolf, and Paid for Russian Propaganda.

Trump protested false investigations over manufactured false evidence, regarding a hoax, and the allegation of a Non Crime.

Protesting an injustice is not a crime.

Why? Isn't it part of her job to insure the POTUS deserves to be POTUS?
In the absence of a crime, no exoneration is necessary. "Guilty until proven innocent" has never been an American standard.
Prosecutors neither search for exoneration nor do they declare it. Their function is to uncover evidence of criminality. They didn't find any.

"... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..." - R. Mueller III

Forum List

Back