It matters not who got our economy to this point

Yep gramps they will continue to support party or as I say keep playing the game. Their team must win regardless of the price our country pays.
And they will keep re-electing those in congress who violate the positions the partisan sheeple claim to hold dear.

for instance re-electing those who reupped the partiot act.
And those who passed it in the first place.

Party first though my team must win!

Last edited:
Yep gramps they will continue to support party or as I say keep playing the game. Their team must win regardless of the price our country pays.

Republicans have already cost this country.

Going back to Bush policies will triple the cost.

Uh oh, shitstain lies once again. This is getting to be a "habit".

l.jpg

Show us where Obama said he could fix the Republican's disastrous fiascos in one term.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0&feature=player_detailpage]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Nice video. And he was right. "We new this was going to take time". Isn't that what he said?
And what has he done?

Brought us back from the brink of a depression.
Saved the Auto industry and all the companies that support that industry.
Cut taxes for small business.
Insured millions of previously uninsured Americans.
Moved student loans away from the banks.
Made billions from the banks.
Received 20 billion from BP to clean up their mess.

And he did all that with Republicans working to obstruct him every step of the way. Remember when Boehner smirked Republicans got 98% of everything they wanted and then the nation was downgraded. Suddenly, it was Obama's fault. Republicans got 98% but it was Obama's fault. Funny how that works out.

Funny, I remember when Republicans apologized to BP because Obama had the nerve to want BP to clean up their mess.

Subpoena power in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans

Oh, and you're still a "shitstain".

Other than your responses Dean this thread has been quite civil even among rivals. Are you capable of a civil discussion Dean? Do you even know what that means or how to accomplish such a feat?

Dean is a leftist partisan example just as several on here are rightist partisan examples.
Both are wrong.

yes things are a bit better overall now but that is not due to either congress or Obama for the most part.
All obama has done is extend unemployment benefits and such to ease the pain somewhat.
Distribut some money among the states to help prolong the hard choices they must make.

It is gonna hurt folks, but it must be done. time to pay for the free meals.
And that means both cuts and higher taxes done in the least destructive way.

Last edited:
dean, i know feces are a big part of the worship of your false god, but we dont need to see your idols.

Would it still not matter if the Bush/Obama presidential terms were reversed?

Nope.

My business requires a good economy to thrive. I dont give a rats ass who put us here. I do care about the people who currently have the power to help but dont. And that includes both parties.

Should Pubs be rewarded for putting us in this mess (WORLD DEPRESSION and dumbazz wars, huge growth of AlQaeda), and now paralyzing the gov't since 2/2010 (and they even lie about THAT)?"No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME).Why in the world do you vote for these disastrous, lying incompetents?

Nope.

My business requires a good economy to thrive. I dont give a rats ass who put us here. I do care about the people who currently have the power to help but dont. And that includes both parties.

In other words, it matters not to you. However, it does matter to others.

I care about accurate history. So do economists, doctors, lawyers, policemen, teachers, etc...

Should Pubs be rewarded for putting us in this mess (WORLD DEPRESSION and dumbazz wars, huge growth of AlQaeda), and now paralyzing the gov't since 2/2010 (and they even lie about THAT)?"No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME).Why in the world do you vote for these disastrous, lying incompetents?

The gridlock is a two way street idiot. Wake up and take your reality pills.

Nope.

In other words, it matters not to you. However, it does matter to others.

I care about accurate history. So do economists, doctors, lawyers, policemen, teachers, etc...

An accurate history, even your version changes nothing about our current situation. I prefer to live in the here and now. Shame so many wish to dwell and wallow in the past.

USC is right; it is all a game; "game" may be too strong a word--it is all theater because the stakes are for real.

If Romney does win; the debt ceiling will be raised without so much as a peep from the House. If Obama wins, expect WW III. If the parties and roles were reversed the same damn thing would happen. Harry Reid is basically vetoing bills from the House at this point. Why? Because he can. Mitch McConnell would be doing the same thing.

Until we fix the Constitution to have rules in it for Congress, nothing is going to change because politics is often the determining factor in what Congress wants to do.

Voting 3rd party (regardless of party) in november would send the message. Both parties are out to lunch fiscally.

Lots of polls and blame to go around. Enough to keep partisans on both sides pointing fingers for years.
What SHOULD matter at this point is why we are doing so poorly in our recovery. Blaming Bush is pointless to our recovery. The historians can decide who and what it will be viewed like later. In the meantime lets focus on the here and now and decide which path we need to take to expidite our recovery.

All the posts about BOOOOOOOOOSH are just pointless. For example I believe Frank, dems and many spinless pubs are to blame but starting such threads serves no purpose as its water under the bridge now and blame cant fix shit. Congress and Obama can however.

Here's the thing. Obama will once again run against Bush. He will package Romney and Bush together, sprinkle in some class envy, roll in terms such as "CEO", profit", "Corporation", "oil",
"middle class", student" and a few other choice buzz terms to get the economic disaster we are in off people's minds.
Obama can not run on his record. He cannot run on what he has accomplished, nor can he run on what he supports. Obama can only run "against" things. He can only go negative. What he opposes. He can only run by trashing his opponent.

USC is right; it is all a game; "game" may be too strong a word--it is all theater because the stakes are for real.

If Romney does win; the debt ceiling will be raised without so much as a peep from the House. If Obama wins, expect WW III. If the parties and roles were reversed the same damn thing would happen. Harry Reid is basically vetoing bills from the House at this point. Why? Because he can. Mitch McConnell would be doing the same thing.

Until we fix the Constitution to have rules in it for Congress, nothing is going to change because politics is often the determining factor in what Congress wants to do.

Voting 3rd party (regardless of party) in november would send the message. Both parties are out to lunch fiscally.

Were Romney to win would you give him the benifit of the doubt until proven wrong?

Believe it or not I did with Obama. I didnt really believe his rhetoric about "change" but I hoped I was wrong

Obama's record is LOL funny! Atleast since I have a job, for those who dont, more unemployment benefits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of polls and blame to go around. Enough to keep partisans on both sides pointing fingers for years.
What SHOULD matter at this point is why we are doing so poorly in our recovery. Blaming Bush is pointless to our recovery. The historians can decide who and what it will be viewed like later. In the meantime lets focus on the here and now and decide which path we need to take to expidite our recovery.

All the posts about BOOOOOOOOOSH are just pointless. For example I believe Frank, dems and many spinless pubs are to blame but starting such threads serves no purpose as its water under the bridge now and blame cant fix shit. Congress and Obama can however.

Listen up shitstain. It matters. If you don't know what caused something, you will do it again. This is why education is important. I know your kind simply doesn't get it. It's partially why you want to vote to bring back the failed Bush economic policies. The other part is race.

252682d1299684105-shit-stain-dancer_shit-stain.jpg
Oh yes play the bullshit race card why don't ya?
Newsflash....Those that play the race card ARE the racists.

You fucking neo maxi zoom dweebie...

Republicans.....Pay no attention to how we Fucked up in the past, just give us a chance to fuck up again

yeah, Obama has been so awesome. BOY I'd love 4 more years of this, like I would being in Jerry Sandusky's shower.

Were Romney to win would you give him the benifit of the doubt until proven wrong?

Believe it or not I did with Obama. I didnt really believe his rhetoric about "change" but I hoped I was wrong

Benefit of the doubt? If he were to enact what he says he wants to do; I wouldn't support the plans if thats what you're asking.

Romney plans to cut taxes on the uber wealthy and wait to see if they make investments that benefit the middle income persons in the country. Well, we had the Bush tax cuts held over for Obama's entire term. We should be swimming in prosperity at this point if cutting taxes on the wealthiest Americans was the answer.

Deregulation during the Bush years gave us Enron total gouging of the entire State of California (for starters), the housing bubble and the wall street crisis of which the American taxpayer had to bail out these troubled industries.

What are his other plans? I did hear he had a good idea--one I support anyway. It goes something like this; if the forecasted impact of a regulation is going to cost upwards of $100M, it would be put to a congressional vote. I can go along with that because, afterall, we get the government we deserve.

The economy is starting to turn the corner due in large part to the stimulus. I think the next 4 years will be economically bullish even if we were to elect a chimpanzee as President. If Obama or Romney are at the helm; the expanding economy will not be due to either Obama's 2nd or Romney's 1st term programs.

As I've said over and over, both parties are out to lunch fiscally. We fund incredible amounts of bullshit programs regardless of who is in the White House. Absent of a difference on the fiscal side; I look for the social and foreign policy initiatives since neither party can help itself on the spending side. Obama has us on the right track on all of those fronts. It will be interesting to see what Romney wants to do with Russia, NATO, the UN, Iran, Americans' right to privacy, immigration, etc... I will wait and see on that front since there seems to be no information about what he wants to do on most if not all of those fronts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back