It matters not who got our economy to this point

Lots of polls and blame to go around. Enough to keep partisans on both sides pointing fingers for years.
What SHOULD matter at this point is why we are doing so poorly in our recovery. Blaming Bush is pointless to our recovery. The historians can decide who and what it will be viewed like later. In the meantime lets focus on the here and now and decide which path we need to take to expidite our recovery.

All the posts about BOOOOOOOOOSH are just pointless. For example I believe Frank, dems and many spinless pubs are to blame but starting such threads serves no purpose as its water under the bridge now and blame cant fix shit. Congress and Obama can however.

I have to disagree, what you are saying is that no matter what a POTUS does - it is okay, because the next one is responsible for his actions.

That doesn't make sense, we have to acknowledge what one inherent' s.
ANYONE who STILL blames their predecessor of 3.5 years earlier for their lack of performance is incompetent.

He is also weak of character because he cannot accept any responsibility for anything.

It's cringeworthy.

Lots of polls and blame to go around. Enough to keep partisans on both sides pointing fingers for years.
What SHOULD matter at this point is why we are doing so poorly in our recovery. Blaming Bush is pointless to our recovery. The historians can decide who and what it will be viewed like later. In the meantime lets focus on the here and now and decide which path we need to take to expidite our recovery.

All the posts about BOOOOOOOOOSH are just pointless. For example I believe Frank, dems and many spinless pubs are to blame but starting such threads serves no purpose as its water under the bridge now and blame cant fix shit. Congress and Obama can however.

Listen up shitstain. It matters. If you don't know what caused something, you will do it again. This is why education is important. I know your kind simply doesn't get it. It's partially why you want to vote to bring back the failed Bush economic policies. The other part is race.

252682d1299684105-shit-stain-dancer_shit-stain.jpg

If blaming Bush is pointless then blaming Obama is even more pointless, not willing to go that far in your argument are you? Blame serves the important purpose of trying to prevent doing the same dumb shit that failed us the last time.

Blaming Bush is pointless because he hasnt been in office for 3 years. Obama has.

I have to disagree, what you are saying is that no matter what a POTUS does - it is okay, because the next one is responsible for his actions.

ANYONE who STILL blames their predecessor of 3.5 years earlier for their lack of performance is incompetent.

He is also weak of character because he cannot accept any responsibility for anything.

It's cringeworthy.

Well you are wrong, because the problem that Obama inherited should take more then 3 years to fix. I hope you realize that magnitude of both domestic, financial, Military, and near depression we were in.

Do you think Mccain and Palin would have done better, or quicker?

If blaming Bush is pointless then blaming Obama is even more pointless, not willing to go that far in your argument are you? Blame serves the important purpose of trying to prevent doing the same dumb shit that failed us the last time.

Obama has carried on the same stuff that got us into the mess and has not really done anything at all to prevent it from getting worse or happening again.

Listen up shitstain. It matters. If you don't know what caused something, you will do it again. This is why education is important. I know your kind simply doesn't get it. It's partially why you want to vote to bring back the failed Bush economic policies. The other part is race.

252682d1299684105-shit-stain-dancer_shit-stain.jpg

No one said anything about cause idiot, this thread is about the blame GAME. And you are right, education would help YOUR reading comprehension.

Blaming Bush is pointless because he hasnt been in office for 3 years. Obama has.

Now that is just partisan bullshit!
Pure and simple.

Brigh back??? When did Obama stop Bush's economic policies? he's taken everything Bush did wrong and magnify it by 100.

More spending doesnt fix the problem. Spending cuts, tax cuts, and a balanced budget do.

It's cringeworthy.

Well you are wrong, because the problem that Obama inherited should take more then 3 years to fix. I hope you realize that magnitude of both domestic, financial, Military, and near depression we were in.

Yeah, I do.

But, your excuses are false. :lol:

And, someone else has already given you just a few reasons why.

Now that is just partisan bullshit!
Pure and simple.

So we should just blame Bush for something he has had no control over for the past 3 1/2 years to be non-partisan?

It's cringeworthy.

OBAMA NOT US said he could do it in one term. You're behind the times.

No, it is NOT - it is critical that we blame him for his actions, because we don't want to repeat it or at least I don't - nor send the message that a/any sitting POTUS - will not be responsible to it's people or his actions that he makes.

It's cringeworthy.

so we should not balme FDR or Carter or Clinton or the finiancial institutions should we?
Or any law or legal judgement made over 3.5 years ago for our current mess?

Only the last 3.5 years matters?

Partisan bullshit and lack of understanding and vision.

No, it is NOT - it is critical that we blame him for his actions, because we don't want to repeat it or at least I don't - nor send the message that a/any sitting POTUS - will not be responsible to it's people or his actions that he makes.
You say you don't want to repeat it yet that is EXACTLY what Obama has done, in spades.

:cuckoo:

It's cringeworthy.

OBAMA NOT US said he could do it in one term. You're behind the times.

Just the opposite I am in real time. I understand he made broken promises as all POTUS in my lifetime have done.

You're an idiot. Playing the blame game does NOTHING to stop future politicians from repeating the same damn thing again. It just gives them an excuse "well <--------- he did it"

You say you don't want to repeat it yet that is EXACTLY what Obama has done, in spades.

Now this I agree with. However it contradicts your blameless before 3.5 years ago statement.

How so specifically, and what is with the crazy sign?

And yet everything Bush did wrong, Obama has done 100 times worse.

Bush overspends. Obama cranks it up a notch.
Bush creates entitlement programs, Obama makes his look like nothing
Bush creates additional regulations, Obama makes so many that small farms cant grow food anymore.

Now lets flatten the tax code, get rid of deductions, and cut spending so we have a balanced budget. That way we wont be drowning in debt and our dollar might actually be worth something.

Forum List

Back