It matters not who got our economy to this point

You're an idiot. Playing the blame game does NOTHING to stop future politicians from repeating the same damn thing again. It just gives them an excuse "well <--------- he did it"

Ok, well it was nice to try out this site. I just don't see where I should be called an idiot.
Well, this site is a certain way. You need a much thicker skin to post here than the one you seem to have.

If you don't have a thick skin, then, yeah, this site isn't a fit for you.

I probably handled my response wrong. But I had DEANNNNNNNNN on my brain...lol

vote out the ones in congress that created this mess.

Only problem with that is Congress is just a symptom of the bigger problem. The problem isnt our politicians. The Problem is us. You, me, everyone. We elect people who represent us. Those people end up being corrupt. Why? Because we are corrupt.

We need to cleanse our lies of impurities to the best of our ability and encourage others to do the same. We need to be honest with ourselves and others. We need to do our best to clean our rose colored lens and humble ourselves.

If we do that, we will elect better representatives and our problems will be fixed.

And the first step in doing that is to discard the partisdan blinders and realize that Both parties are to blame for this mess and begin the long process of voting those responsible out of office.

Very few here have the balls to do that.

We spent decades getting where we are and it will take decades to fix.
There is no quick or easy way out.

Last edited:
ANYONE who STILL blames their predecessor of 3.5 years earlier for their lack of performance is incompetent.

He is also weak of character because he cannot accept any responsibility for anything.

It's cringeworthy.

Well you are wrong, because the problem that Obama inherited should take more then 3 years to fix. I hope you realize that magnitude of both domestic, financial, Military, and near depression we were in.

Do you think Mccain and Palin would have done better, or quicker?

OBAMA NOT US said he could do it in one term. You're behind the times.

Uh oh, shitstain lies once again. This is getting to be a "habit".

Priceless16.jpg

Show us where Obama said he could fix the Republican's disastrous fiascos in one term.

Well you are wrong, because the problem that Obama inherited should take more then 3 years to fix. I hope you realize that magnitude of both domestic, financial, Military, and near depression we were in.

Do you think Mccain and Palin would have done better, or quicker?

Priceless16.jpg

Show us where Obama said he could fix the Republican's disastrous fiascos in one term.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0&feature=player_detailpage]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be &#39;A One-Term Proposition&#39; If Economy Doesn&#39;t Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Another thread accusing Obama of blaming Bush. What a shock.
Of course not. That's pretty much what Obama does almost every day - blame Bush for his own failure to perform.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TuLBa-rgBk]Blues Brothers - not my fault - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Another thread accusing Obama of blaming Bush. What a shock.

Well, then maybe Obama should stop blaming Bush and start acting like Harry Truman.

"The Buck Stops Here!"
He has not the balls for anything like that . And neither does his opponent.

Yet, Romney has done just that this past week. Romney personally took full responsibility for what staffers allegedly did to a diner in Iowa. He didn't try to blame others. He took the responsibility.

I've seen absolutely no evidence that Romney is going to blame Obama for the next four years.

And the sad part is the partisan ignorance will only grow as November gets closer and we will just continue the cycle beyond there no matter which one wins and the blame game continues as we continue sliding downward.

Pathetic, really pathetic.

And the first step in doing that is to discard the partisdan blinders and realize that Both parties are to blame for this mess and begin the long process of voting those responsible out of office.

Very few here have the balls to do that.

We spent decades getting where we are and it will take decades to fix.
There is no quick or easy way out.

Im aware that both parties are blame for the mess. Because the progressive disease has infected both parties and even conservatives are blinded by it sometimes. Sometimes politicians are dishonest about who they are and what they will do.

Which is why we need to do as much for ourselves as we can and not just rely on politicians.

Well, then maybe Obama should stop blaming Bush and start acting like Harry Truman.

"The Buck Stops Here!"

Yet, Romney has done just that this past week. Romney personally took full responsibility for what staffers allegedly did to a diner in Iowa. He didn't try to blame others. He took the responsibility.

I've seen absolutely no evidence that Romney is going to blame Obama for the next four years.

It is all a show.
Look at what they have done thnot what they say they will do.
What did bush promise to get elected in 2000?
What did he do though?
It is the same game over and over and most of us keep being played for the fool and eating it up.

It is all a show.
What did he do though?
It is the same game over and over and most of us keep being played for the fool and eating it up.

Like it or not we are along for the ride. Disconnecting from the process out of disgust accomplishes nothing. In fact it only makes thigs worse by giving politicians more power over our lives.

It is all a show.
What did he do though?

Again, Ive seen no evidence to conclude that it's a show.

However, we need to trust but verify. Hold his feet to the fire if he doesnt do what he promises (unless what he promises is bad).

And more importantly, we need to spit ourselves out of the system.

It is all a show.
What did he do though?

Like it or not we are along for the ride. Disconnecting from the process out of disgust accomplishes nothing. In fact it only makes thigs worse by giving politicians more power over our lives.

I am not saying to disconnect from voting and such just quit being a cheerleader for those who helped to create the mess and are doing nothing to solve the porblems.
Vote the bastards out!

It is all a show.
What did he do though?

However, we need to trust but verify. Hold his feet to the fire if he doesnt do what he promises (unless what he promises is bad).

why do we need to trust?
We certainly do not need to trust those who have over and over said one thing and done another.
Only a fool will trust those types.
And that fool will get what they deserve.

Last edited:

It is all a show.
What did he do though?

That means that we as a party hold Romney to his positions. If he doesnt stand up to them we vote him out after the first term. Im prepared, are you? Are most republicans? I doubt it. And that is our problem. No backbone to stand for principle. Unlike most I wont judge Romney for being like Bush or Obama because the presidency is not the same as being governor of a democratic state.

l.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0&feature=player_detailpage]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Nice video. And he was right. "We new this was going to take time". Isn't that what he said?
And what has he done?

Brought us back from the brink of a depression.
Saved the Auto industry and all the companies that support that industry.
Cut taxes for small business.
Insured millions of previously uninsured Americans.
Moved student loans away from the banks.
Made billions from the banks.
Received 20 billion from BP to clean up their mess.

And he did all that with Republicans working to obstruct him every step of the way. Remember when Boehner smirked Republicans got 98% of everything they wanted and then the nation was downgraded. Suddenly, it was Obama's fault. Republicans got 98% but it was Obama's fault. Funny how that works out.

Funny, I remember when Republicans apologized to BP because Obama had the nerve to want BP to clean up their mess.

Subpoena power in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans

Oh, and you're still a "shitstain".

Forum List

Back