CDZ It isn't that I hate the rich....

We need to start thinking about America if we want the middle class to survive,and that doesnt involve letting B1 visas to overwhelm the available work in the U.S. as well as the good paying blue collar jobs.

This is a sham misconception.

There were about 200,000 available blue collar jobs during the recession (no idea what that is now) and they were some of the highest paying. The problem is that no one wanted the jobs, and the owners of these companies that were hiring were explaining that they had difficulty getting labor even paying 250% of what the job would usually pay.

No one wanted high paying jobs?
So why do we have a record amount of people out of the work force?

We need to start thinking about America if we want the middle class to survive,and that doesnt involve letting B1 visas to overwhelm the available work in the U.S. as well as the good paying blue collar jobs.

This is a sham misconception.

There were about 200,000 available blue collar jobs during the recession (no idea what that is now) and they were some of the highest paying. The problem is that no one wanted the jobs, and the owners of these companies that were hiring were explaining that they had difficulty getting labor even paying 250% of what the job would usually pay.

And if it's education dont you see that as a failure on the American education systems part?

Yes, no one wanted high paying jobs involving hard manual labor and construction. Despite these jobs being dormant. Why do you think that is? We have a very lazy and spoiled culture.

We do not have a record amount of people out of the work force. Unemployment is under 5%, which is universally agreed by economists to be the criteria for moving into safe territory (I have heard 6%)

Yes, no one wanted high paying jobs involving hard manual labor and construction. Despite these jobs being dormant. Why do you think that is? We have a very lazy and spoiled culture.

We do not have a record amount of people out of the work force. Unemployment is under 5%, which is universally agreed by economists to be the criteria for moving into safe territory (I have heard 6%)

How old are you?
I watched construction sights as a kid go from white and black workers to nothing but hispanics.

And if it's education dont you see that as a failure on the American education systems part?

Government education is screwed up for a lot of reasons

You do not need a college degree to make lots of money though. If it were not for higher tier corporations and the government restricting economic liberty, anyone could create a comfortable living for themselves independently.

The reason that 8 out of 10 startup businesses fail is not because the owners were incompetent, but because the game was rigged right from the start.

I watched construction sights as a kid go from white and black workers to nothing but hispanics.

Hispanics are one of the few demographics oriented towards taking construction work.

Put the politicized conjecture aside. The fact of the matter is that there was an excessive amount of high paying blue collar job openings in America during the recession, and probably moreso today.

Reach whatever conclusion you want from that. My guess is that American culture is more oriented towards white collar jobs and not hard labor, but you are welcome to offer another explanation

Government education is screwed up for a lot of reasons/

You do not need a college degree to make lots of money though. If it were not for higher tier corporations and the government restricting economic liberty, anyone could create a comfortable living for themselves independently.

The reason that 8 out of 10 startup businesses fail is not because the owners were incompetent, but because the game was rigged right from the start.

And it was rigged by government regulations that small business cant hope to keep up with or afford.

Hispanics are one of the few demographics oriented towards taking construction work.

Put the politicized conjecture aside. The fact of the matter is that there was an excessive amount of high paying blue collar job openings in America during the recession, and probably moreso today.

Reach whatever conclusion you want from that. My guess is that American culture is more oriented towards white collar jobs and not hard labor, but you are welcome to offer another explanation

Only because the jobs were filled by immigrants.
Again,just how old are you?

Only because the jobs were filled by immigrants.

Were you listening?

These were job openings. 200,000 high paying blue collar job openings, mostly in construction. Those jobs were not filled.

If predominantly immigrants are in construction, then that is a separate topic. Make a thread about it.

Again,just how old are you?

I keep my age, location, and some other personal details private.

Respect that.

High paying jobs in construction? You're going to have to post a link thats reliable.

Construction Laborers and Helpers : Occupational Outlook Handbook: : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

10 Construction Jobs Where You'll Actually Find Work

I can also pull up several videos. I was searching for a full HBO documentary on the high job demand in construction during the height of the recession. If I find it I will report back to you, boss.

I watched the the shit happen and know it to be true.

Your personal observations count for very little relative to the facts.

You're a fucken kid obviously and have no clue as to the workings of the world.

Mod - Edit -- Personal exchanges don't belong in the CDZ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah...you just have to know how to play the game the establishment has set the rules for.

And if you have enough money, you can change the rules.

Throw a politician 100,000$ and he will work day and night to form a coalition in support of your desired changes.

Red:
There's no question that "throwing money at it" is by far the easiest and fastest way to effect rule changes; however, it's not the only way.

Red:
There's no question that money is by far the easiest and fastest way to effect rule changes; however, it's not the only way.

No one said it was....

There is also leveraging influence for political gain and incurred accountability due to pandering during elections. Nobody in politics does anything out of the kindness of their heart.

It is a fact that to become filthy rich in this country, you have to be a crook.

Even the minority few which play by the law are still engaged in highly unethical practices. When their incompetence leads them to the brink of collapse, their wallets are protected by a final safety net; The hard labor of the plebian population ensures that the filthy rich will never be driven out of commission.

The corporate state provides us with a high standard of living and plenty of money to buy Big Macs and Iphones, but do we really want to live in a world built on blood money?

what is filthy rich?

what is filthy rich?

It depends I guess.

There are crooks with varying levels of income, but I suppose that is a reflection of our "step on others for profit" culture.

how was bill gates dishonest?

For starters, his wealth was created by cheating his friend. The very thing that first made him rich (QDOS) he bought from his roommate for 50,000$.

Besides many violations of the laws and Microsoft instigating in many soulless profiting schemes, he also engaged in cronyism like every other billionaire. Legal although unethical.

michael bloomberg?

Again lobbying.

There is not a lot of dirt on hip besides trying to buy out politicians for advocacy issues which on the surface do not seem to profit him.

warren buffet?

Okay, but first....

Seriously? The guy did rise to the top just as unethically, and now that he is at the top, he is selling his money for attention.

Warren Buffett: World Class Hypocrite - Daily Reckoning

how was bill gates dishonest?

For starters, his wealth was created by cheating his friend. The very thing that first made him rich (QDOS) he bought from his roommate for 50,000$.

Besides many violations of the laws and Microsoft instigating in many soulless profiting schemes, he also engaged in cronyism like every other billionaire. Legal although unethical.

michael bloomberg?

Again lobbying.

There is not a lot of dirt on hip besides trying to buy out politicians for advocacy issues which on the surface do not seem to profit him.

warren buffet?

Okay, but first....

Seriously? The guy did rise to the top just as unethically, and now that he is at the top, he is selling his money for attention.

Warren Buffett: World Class Hypocrite - Daily Reckoning

did gates know what the shares would ultimately be worth? it's only cheating if he did.

what violations of law? cronyism? you mean working with friends? i'm not sure that's a bad thing. and i don't think it's unethical. everyone benefits from knowing people. that doesn't mean they don't have to do a good job when hired.

advocacy issues? you mean his charity work???

buffet is awesome. sorry. i have massive respect for someone whose kids didn't even know they were rich until they were adults or nearly adults.

Forum List

Back