You heard that Rich Americans are ditching California? Well Vermont will have a mass exodus of wealthy people also? Iowa will be full of rich people

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
Taxing The Wealthy: Vermont Moves Forward With Drastic Plan© Shutterstock
In a groundbreaking move, Vermont is at the forefront of a significant shift in American tax policy with its proposal of a new wealth tax. This comprehensive guide delves into the intricate details of the proposed legislation, which seeks to impose taxes on the capital gains of individuals with a net worth exceeding $10 million and introduces additional tax surcharges on high incomes.
I kid you not, the "Left Coast", is in competition with the "Least Coast", in seeing who can chase all the rich people to the middle of America. I have never seen such stupid people as what is coming out of public education, err i mean indoctrination, where people think "Taxing the Rich" will make your city, state, or country rich. Just the opposite as the Rich people can afford to move, leaving the lower middle class and poor to pick up the tab for all those taxes the Politcal elite think they can squeeze out of the people.

MSN I kid you not, the "Left Coast", is in competition with the "Least Coast", in seeing who can chase all the rich people to the middle of America. I have never seen such stupid people as what is coming out of public education, err i mean indoctrination, where people think "Taxing the Rich" will make your city, state, or country rich. Just the opposite as the Rich people can afford to move, leaving the lower middle class and poor to pick up the tab for all those taxes the Politcal elite think they can squeeze out of the people.

As long as they leave their Least Coast voting habits out of South Dakota.

In a way I like it, in another I hate it, we are being invaded by people from Chicago, our property values are rising but so are our taxes. The bad thing is they still vote liberal even though those ideas made them flee Chicago

I've wondered about it. I've met him and his wife, decent people but he disappointed me in that regard.

He's reached the pinnacle of his career
I think that the Marxists/Demofascists had threatened his wife, which made Mike do something against his better judgement. He will never be a president of the US because of it.

In a way I like it, in another I hate it, we are being invaded by people from Chicago, our property values are rising but so are our taxes. The bad thing is they still vote liberal even though those ideas made them flee Chicago
We had NY transients that showed up at our Republican meeting in St Johns County. They were Democrats but after seeing that the party has been taken over by Marxists/Demofascists they will never vote Democrat again. Even some Democrats have brains., And then there are the Joe Biden voters.,

Bidenet.png

Much like Roberts on SCOTUS... something is amiss
John Roberts supposedly has been to Epstein Island, and he may not have done anything wrong, but then again, if there are pictures he has been compromised and sometimes it shows.

Of course John was much younger then.
1706579500376.png

IDK, but they have something
It is called "Intimidation". If you can be intimidated into doing something, then you dont have morals. I would say bring it on, if i made a mistake i will make amends, and pray for forgiveness. John, who was appointed by the establishment Republican George Bush 43, isnt man enough to stand up and take it like a man....

It is called "Intimidation". If you can be intimidated into doing something, then you dont have morals. I would say bring it on, if i made a mistake i will make amends, and pray for forgiveness. John, who was appointed by the establishment Republican George Bush 43, isnt man enough to stand up and take it like a man....

Agreed

We had NY transients that showed up at our Republican meeting in St Johns County. They were Democrats but after seeing that the party has been taken over by Marxists/Demofascists they will never vote Democrat again. Even some Democrats have brains., And then there are the Joe Biden voters.,

View attachment 894980
We come to St Johns a lot as our grandchildren are there

MSN I kid you not, the "Left Coast", is in competition with the "Least Coast", in seeing who can chase all the rich people to the middle of America. I have never seen such stupid people as what is coming out of public education, err i mean indoctrination, where people think "Taxing the Rich" will make your city, state, or country rich. Just the opposite as the Rich people can afford to move, leaving the lower middle class and poor to pick up the tab for all those taxes the Politcal elite think they can squeeze out of the people.

These places don't have anything to worry about. Whenever their tax revenue goes down due to people moving out of state, all they have to do is raise taxes on everyone who remains.

Forum List

Back