CDZ It isn't that I hate the rich....

Nah...you just have to know how to play the game the establishment has set the rules for.

And if you have enough money, you can change the rules.

Throw a politician 100,000$ and he will work day and night to form a coalition in support of your desired changes.

That's one reason I do support a minimum wage and certain business regulations. It sucks for small businesses and businesses who already pay their employees properly, but big corporations have already shown a million times over that they can't help being complete fucking scumbags. They really did ruin it for everybody else.

Most of the crooks wanted a higher minimum wage than the federal standard. The exact number they want it varies upon their interests.

Larger companies can afford to pay with tighter margins, but smaller businesses collapse with even the slightest decrease in their profit margins. Many of these crooks will gain a net profit because of minimum wage, because their independent competitors will be forced out of business.

Good point. I do stick by the regulations part though. Does anybody really think a business like Walmart isn't going to pollute water and shit like that out of the kindness of their hearts?

In 1995 Trump nearly lost a billion dollars but he was worth 10 billion? So he didn't have to pay taxes? I can't wrap my mind around that. I was pinching pennies in 1995 and was careful with my few thousand dollars. I STILL had to pay taxes. So the moral is: Being a monetary reckless jerk dosen't have any penalties? What what the moral?

Nah...you just have to know how to play the game the establishment has set the rules for.

Throw a politician 100,000$ and he will work day and night to form a coalition in support of your desired changes.

A hundred grand? Shiiit..if that were the case i'd be buying politicians.

The franchise gets loans from banks, just take a drive anywhere in small town U.S.A that has say a McDonalds..do you see the mom and pop owner with a 10 million dollar mansion in say Santa clause Indiana ?

No they have a modest home.

Exceptions, not the rule. They still carry the corporate banner as well.

If they can pay the franchising fee than Mcdonalds will welcome them all the same, but they are still serving a corporation that lobbies the government and often engages in dishonest practices.

But the entire problem is the people who work for them think they are rich and can afford to double their salary , listen I never took an economics course in my life, But I know economics through a hard knock life, lemonade stands, paper routes, working at arbys and a local chicago chicken franchise, dealing with owners that own million dollar business in the plastic industry.and on and on..

Its about profit margins and what they can afford to pay.

He really don't know the scope of it, but give him a star he is trying.

Good point. I do stick by the regulations part though. Does anybody really think a business like Walmart isn't going to pollute water and shit like that out of the kindness of their hearts?

One of the things I have discovered is that 90% of regulations are dishonest, for the same reason minimum wage is. To disadvantage competition. Take the War on Coal for example. Obama did not create the issue out of thin air, but rather a lobbying campaign was funded by many energy companies that did not specialize in coal.

Also I learned that the regulations do not count for anything. Remember how Alaska was protected from Oil extraction? Put a few million dollars and those protections are gone.

By the way, the Alaska environmental regulations were really instituted by the Oil companies already in the state trying to defend their territory. This is the trend that follows all regulations that go through government.

If you want substantive change, then you need to change consumer culture and engage in direct action grassroots campaigns. You cannot rely on the government, the largest for sale abusers of the enviornment, to protect the enviornment on behalf of the common man.

Last edited:
But the entire problem is the people who work for them think they are rich and can afford to double their salary , listen I never took an economics course in my life, But I know economics through a hard knock life, lemonade stands, paper routes, working at arbys and a local chicago chicken franchise, dealing with owners that own million dollar business in the plastic industry.and on and on..

Its about profit margins and what they can afford to pay.

I do know economics, and the root of microeconomics is profit margins.

Some companies can afford to pay a higher minimum wage at a decreased profit margin, while others will go out of business. Obviously the people that can afford to pay at a decreased profit margin will want a higher minimum wage to take out competition.

Last edited:

I am 100% correct.

There are politicians being bought out on issues for 100,0000$. Only on larger issues does a politicians support become apart of a greater bidding war.

Anaylze lobbying trends.

On proposals with no national attention, career politicians are collecting smaller checks.

One of the things I have discovered is that 90% of regulations are dishonest, for the same reason minimum wage is. To disadvantage competition. Take the War on Coal for example. Obama did not create the issue out of thin air, but rather a lobbying campaign was funded by many energy companies that did not specialize in coal.

Also I learned that the regulations do not count for anything. Remember how Alaska was protected from Oil extraction? Put a few million dollars and those protections are gone.

By the way, the Alaska environmental regulation were really instituted by the Oil companies already in the state trying to defend their territory. This is the trend that follows all regulations that go through government.

If you want substantive change, then you need to change consumer culture and engage in direct action grassroots campaigns. You cannot rely on the government, the largest for sale abusers of the enviornment, to protect the enviornment on behalf of the common man.

To disadvantage competition

100% correct

That's why for small butt Costco lobbys for a higher minimum wage to force walmart to pay it. Costco knows walmart can't afford to pay the same wages as they can and remain competitive ..

You see how that works?

That's why for small butt Costco lobbys for a higher minimum wage to force walmart to pay it. Costco knows walmart can't afford to pay the same wages as they can and remain competitive ..

You see how that works?

Right, well AaronLeland conceded on the minimum wage.

You still need to defeat the misconception that environmental regulations are being implemented for the good of the environment. Some of them actually are, because they are popular among certain voting bases and politicians want to be elected. The moment they prove to be too much of a hindrance though, they are repealed.

I am 100% correct.

There are politicians being bought out on issues for 100,0000$. Only on larger issues does a politicians support become apart of a greater bidding war.

No you are not 100 grand is child's play

Hell you couldn't get say bill clinton with just a lousy 100 grand check to talk about stuff everyone knows at a white tie affair ..

You see how that works?

Right, well AaronLeland conceded on the minimum wage.

You still need to defeat the misconception that environmental regulations are being implemented for the good of the environment. Some of them actually are, because they are popular among certain voting bases and politicians want to be elected. The moment they prove to be too much of a hindrance though, they are repealed.

I don't get this one? I know the tree huggers an AGW cult have other motives.

Anaylze lobbying trends.

On proposals with no national attention, career politicians are collecting smaller checks.

I need to start looking for a reason to give some cash.....or I could just continue on the path I've been on and I wont have to.
The key is to stop the globalist who reside on both sides of the aisle.
We need to start thinking about America if we want the middle class to survive,and that doesnt involve letting B1 visas to overwhelm the available work in the U.S. as well as the good paying blue collar jobs.

I'm going to post this once more at the risk of being redundant for the hundredth time.
When I started machining in the mid eighties hispanics made up about three percent of the work force,when I retired twenty five years later they comprised eighty percent and wages stagnated like a mofo in that time.
I thank God was smart enough to see the writing on the wall and put my money to work.

I know what I am talking about. We are talking about buying out career politicians, which if they have any wealth, it is a couple million they made off of politics.

Can you name one lobbying firm without looking it up on Google?

I know what I am talking about. We are talking about buying out career politicians, which if they have any wealth, it is a couple million they made off of politics.

Yea Israel, Russia, China, great Britain, France, Japan to name a few with out googling it

We need to start thinking about America if we want the middle class to survive,and that doesnt involve letting B1 visas to overwhelm the available work in the U.S. as well as the good paying blue collar jobs.

This is a sham misconception.

There were about 200,000 available blue collar jobs during the recession (no idea what that is now) and they were some of the highest paying. The problem is that no one wanted the jobs, and the owners of these companies that were hiring were explaining that they had difficulty getting labor even paying 250% of what the job would usually pay.

Of course, I am talking about hard manual labor and not assembly line work, which is also unpopular to a lesser extent.

Yea Israel, Russia, China, great Britain, France, Japan to name a few with out googling it

GE , GM....

Forum List

Back