Israel's Independence Day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISRAEL !!!

8988505c5dfa0f5b4d40da0ee8d98f96.jpg

Independent from what?

It's funny, in a mordant sort of way, that Israeli success causes you such angst, every minute of every day.
All I get is deflection.
From the Mandate.

All four Mandates declared Independence from their Mandates at different times, when they were ready.
Indeed, and Palestine declared independence in 1948.
Oh, gosh, you are truly funny. Quack, quack, quack....

Independent from what?

It's funny, in a mordant sort of way, that Israeli success causes you such angst, every minute of every day.
All I get is deflection.
From the Mandate.

All four Mandates declared Independence from their Mandates at different times, when they were ready.

Shirley, you have a YouTube video?

Independent from what?

All I get is deflection.
From the Mandate.

A/C.1/330 of 14 October 1948

All I get is deflection.
From the Mandate.

Except.....that the UN never acknowledged this declaration in 1948.

The Arabs continued to want ALL of the Mandate (minus TranJordan which was already in Muslim hands) in Arab hands, with the Jews allowed to continue to live there as they had for 1300 years. As Dhimmis, as second class citizens.....or they could leave.

The seven, count them SEVEN Arab armies had LOST the war they created right after Israel's Independence in May of 1948, and they were NOW, in October, attempting to make Israel's Independence as a State/Country null and void.

It DOES NOT work that way at the UN.

Last edited:
Independent from what?
One thing for sure, it is not from the American Welfare payments they receive.
Welfare is what the Palestinian leaders receive (from the USA, EU, Arab Countries, etc ), as they never return anything positive to the world, and keep demanding more and more, so that at least the leaders can have a life of luxury.
Same can be said for Israel
You say it out of total ignorance and intolerance for Jews having a State of their own.

No point in posting any links where it shows not only what Israel gives back to the USA, but to the world.

Enjoy your ignorance.

Israel will enjoy its success in the world stage.

Independent from what?

Keep paying those taxes

If you love Israel What is holdng you back from living there?
How very antisemitic of you.

Right out of the "Things to say to Jews and Israelis" when one does not like what they are saying, or one has absolutely nothing to say and should have stayed quiet.

Independent from what?

All I get is deflection.
From the Mandate.

What half a year after the Jews?
The Arabs also ceded the land to Syria.

Inadequacy and delusion is still what's running that camp.
Utterly ridiculous.

All I get is deflection.
From the Mandate.

:rofl:

Oh boy it's like demanding to take an exam 2 hours after everyone has finished and showed You the answers. You enter the class and pretend You're not pulling every-ones leg.

Independent from what?

Keep paying those taxes

Right out of the "Things to say to Jews and Israelis" when one does not like what they are saying, or one has absolutely nothing to say and should have stayed quiet.

I believe the US giving Israel $3.6 Billion dollars this year gives me the right to express my opinion of that parasitic country.

Independent from what?

Keep paying those taxes

I believe the US giving Israel $3.6 Billion dollars this year gives me the right to express my opinion of that parasitic country.
You absolutely have the right to your opinion.

You do not have the right to the facts.

Just make believe that your tax dollars are going towards UNWRA and the PA instead of Israel.

https://www.unrwa.org/sites/default/files/overalldonor_ranking.pdf

USA = $157, 476, 322

------------
[ That is a lot of money for UNRWA to teach the Arabs how to continue to hate Israel and want its destruction.]

--------------------
[ In the meantime, the P. A. cries that the USA has not given it money, when in fact it has ]

PA claims it got no US aid in 2016. In fact, State Dept. gave Palestinians $357 million. And that’s not all

------

[Now, you can imagine your money being spent on building homes and feeding the people of Gaza and the P. A. and helping those people get jobs, etc ]

I read that bullshit, rylah.

I hope your nice Tel Aviv air show is for Israelis only. Maybe, somewhere in the future, Syria and Israel can celebrate their Independence Days together.

Forum List

Back