Israel's Independence Day!

you have a YouTube video?
Bashar has nice presents if you ask politely.

How nice. Bashar can aim those missiles at his own people. They don't even need to ask.

Those are only air gifts.

How nice of you to threaten people with missiles controlled by a sociopath.

Blei probably knows what message was sent directly to his heroes on the morning of the celebrations. The whole neighborhood was "on the ears'.
Not to mention that these systems were hacked during the last week for all to see.
So I guess it's automatic chest beating...

Thank G-d the day went fine.

All I get is deflection.
From the Mandate.

All four Mandates declared Independence from their Mandates at different times, when they were ready.
Indeed, and Palestine declared independence in 1948.
Oh, gosh, you are truly funny. Quack, quack, quack....
A/C.1/330 of 14 October 1948
Except.....that the UN never acknowledged this declaration in 1948.

The Arabs continued to want ALL of the Mandate (minus TranJordan which was already in Muslim hands) in Arab hands, with the Jews allowed to continue to live there as they had for 1300 years. As Dhimmis, as second class citizens.....or they could leave.

The seven, count them SEVEN Arab armies had LOST the war they created right after Israel's Independence in May of 1948, and they were NOW, in October, attempting to make Israel's Independence as a State/Country null and void.

It DOES NOT work that way at the UN.
Except.....that the UN never acknowledged this declaration in 1948.
Recognition was not necessary.

U.S. $38B military aid package to Israel sends a message
The message it sends is the US citizens are getting screwed royaly
You wish to feel screwed, so be it.

I know for sure that many citizens who do pay their taxes see it as a good investment for their future, especially their security.

Cry all you like, because this year the package went up. And it will continue to do so.

I read that bullshit, rylah.

I hope your nice Tel Aviv air show is for Israelis only. Maybe, somewhere in the future, Syria and Israel can celebrate their Independence Days together.

Interesting, but unlikely in the light of the current situation.
The show was in the whole country, for anyone to see.
Foreign fleets took part as well.

Independent from what?

It's funny, in a mordant sort of way, that Israeli success causes you such angst, every minute of every day.
All I get is deflection.
From the Mandate.

All four Mandates declared Independence from their Mandates at different times, when they were ready.

What half a year after the Jews?
The Arabs also ceded the land to Syria.

Inadequacy and delusion is still what's running that camp.
Utterly ridiculous.
Irrelevant, the Palestinians only declared territory inside their own international borders.

It's funny, in a mordant sort of way, that Israeli success causes you such angst, every minute of every day.
All I get is deflection.
From the Mandate.

Utterly ridiculous.
Irrelevant, the Palestinians only declared territory inside their own international borders.
Irrelevant.
Arabs had no international borders.

I know for sure that many citizens who do pay their taxes see it as a good investment for their future, especially their security.

Cry all you like, because this year the package went up. And it will continue to do so.

Israeli independence is just a pipe dream if they keep getting that kind of welfare from the US.

Israeli independence is just a pipe dream if they keep getting that kind of welfare from the US.

Just to think how did we get along without it, for how many decades?...

All I get is deflection.
From the Mandate.

Utterly ridiculous.
Irrelevant.
Who told you that lie? Israel?

From the Mandate.

Utterly ridiculous.
Irrelevant.

Arabs had international borders?

Last edited:
Independent from what?
One thing for sure, it is not from the American Welfare payments they receive.

Keep paying those taxes

If you love Israel What is holdng you back from living there?
How very antisemitic of you.

Right out of the "Things to say to Jews and Israelis" when one does not like what they are saying, or one has absolutely nothing to say and should have stayed quiet.

I believe the US giving Israel $3.6 Billion dollars this year gives me the right to express my opinion of that parasitic country.

Who cares what you” think?”

This is how "independent" the USA is today:

The U.S. debt to China is $1.17 trillion as of January 2018. That's 19 percent of the $6.26 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries. The rest of the $21 trillion national debt is ownedby either the American people or by the U.S. government itself.

How Much Does the U.S. Owe China?

Utterly ridiculous.
Irrelevant.

Which Arabs are you talking about?

You Didn't
Since 1950 Israel has been an ever increasing receipent of welfare from the US.
Total U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel (1949-Present)

You Didn't
Since 1950 Israel has been an ever increasing receipent of welfare from the US.
Total U.S. Foreign Aid to Israel (1949-Present)
How does the USA get along for the past 100 years without any borrowed money from how many countries?

Utterly ridiculous.
Irrelevant.

Which Arabs are you talking about?

You tell me, Your link was referring to a politician of the Syrian and then Jordanian parliaments.

"I THUS DECLARE JORDAN INDEPENDENT"....and here's a 100% legit 1$ bill for Your service in the Comedy Central:

Dollar-Bill.jpg

The U.S. debt to China is $1.17 trillion as of January 2018. That's 19 percent of the $6.26 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries. The rest of the $21 trillion national debt is ownedby either the American people or by the U.S. government itself.

Not arguing that fact, The US is dumb enough to have to borrow money just to give it away to parasites like Israel, We are also dumb enough to provide a out military to be the world police. One day this will come to an end, Hopefully that day is not too far away.
The more the US tries to intervene in the policies of other countries the more it will come back and bite us in the ass

Not arguing that fact, The US is dumb enough to have to borrow money just to give it away to parasites like Israel, We are also dumb enough to provide a out military to be the world police. One day this will come to an end, Hopefully that day is not too far away.
The more the US tries to intervene in the policies of other countries the more it will come back and bite us in the ass

So are You talking about all foreign aid and investment or just the one regarding Israel?

Forum List

Back