Israel's Independence Day!

Independent from what?

From foreign occupation, British and Arab yoke.

Independent from slavery to nations and their whimsies.

Am Israel Chai.
The occupation already left before the war of independence.

But the Arab occupation didn't leave, those who assisted militarily to British invasion stayed and attempted to destroy the Jewish nation.

Among them were also descendants of foreign soldiers who participated in numerous invasions of our homeland. Historic justice seems to me.

Independent from what?

Am Israel Chai.

But the Arab occupation didn't leave, those who assisted militarily to British invasion stayed and attempted to destroy the Jewish nation.

Among them were also descendants of foreign soldiers who participated in numerous invasions of our homeland. Historic justice seems to me.
Link?

Independent from what?

Am Israel Chai.

Link?
To what exactly?

I join other members in celebrating Israel's Independence Day.

In my opinion:

1. After the unspeakable and unbelievable occurrences in Europe during World War II, almost everyone in the world agreed that the Jewish people should have their own country so that "NEVER AGAIN" would they ever be subjected to such horror.

2. I have read about and seen inspiring photos of Israel's first ten years. It was a time of enthusiasm and excitement and unity, in which the pioneers literally made the deserts come alive with agriculture and new vibrant cities.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Independent from what?

Am Israel Chai.

Yom Ha'atzmaut is celebrated on the anniversary of the day Israel declared independence, and not on the anniversary of the day that the War of Independence ended, about a year later. So even if you say that the War of Independence should not be called that particular name, it still doesn't affect Yom Ha'atzmaut which was declared the day Britain's Mandate ended. (Actually Britain's Mandate ended the day after Israel declared independence. Israel moved up the declaration one day in order not to desecrate the Sabbath.)

But the Arab occupation didn't leave
:lmao:
Do not hurt yourself.

Arabs, and Turks have been occupying the Land of Israel, and many other lands, from outside of Arabia all the way to Europe.
All the lands are still occupied by the Arabs, over the indigenous populations like the Copts, Berbers, Yazidis, Assyrians and many others.

The Hashemites were living in Arabia until WWI, when they were kicked out and moved to TranJordan. They were "given" TranJordan, which was part of the Mandate for Palestine, and part of the Jewish homeland in 1925. They are occupying Jewish homeland they were never going to get if they had not been kicked out of their own land.

No Arab is indigenous of the land of Israel, so yes, they are the occupiers in the land of Israel, call them Palestinians or any other name (only adopted in 1964 to attempt to claim the indigenous status of the area ).

Europeans are not indigenous of the Americas, Australia, etc, anymore than the Arabs are indigenous of ancient Canaan, North Africa, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq.

By all means, tell us that Islam, like Christianity, did not invade and conquer a lot of land and made themselves the majority on those lands.

Europeans and Arabs are invaders and occupiers of most of the world.

Israel is one place where the indigenous people won over the conquerors.

Forum List

Back