Israel will always be

The first deliberate shooting down a civilian airliner was carried out by Israel, when a Libyan airliner was shot down by Israeli jet fighters over Sinai, in Feb. 1973, on the direct orders of Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir, killing all 107 of its passengers and the entire French crew.

Care to excuse that act of terrorism?

then post what the sailors say and not what a racist says. there is no need to sink to their level of propaganda.

Post #113, my darling but illiterate friend. :clap2:

i am hardly illiterate. i hadn't read that post yet, and even if i had, it has no bearing on what i said about the propaganda vid by a racist.

Yes it does. It proves the video is a true account, not propaganda.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.:D

you have "listed" none in the time of an ongoing battle----the mistaken bombing of a ship is not an act of "TERRORISM" I will cite an example of terrorism a simply one when the filthy whore WAFA IDRIS put a bomb on her stinking ass and exploded her disgusting sharmootah self to hell----THAT WAS AN ACT OF TERRORISM when jihadist pigs sneak into houses and scream ALLAHUAKBARRR while slitting the throat of an infant -----THAT IS TERRORISM when people of your ilk engage in obscene mutilation murdrers for the glory of "allah" ----that is terrorism ----RETURN FIRE IS NEVER TERRORISM AND ALWAYS LEGAL

i don't use the word terrorism, but there is no way in hell that the attack on the liberty was a case of mistaken identity, and every sailor (except you) and a lot of other members of the USA military know it.

that is what the USS Liberty incident hangs on, and it is impossible for any rational and sane person to believe that the israelis are so colossally inept that they could not identify one of the most easily identifiable ships, flying an american flag, after close aerial observation for hours, on a clear june morning on the mediterranean.

there was no mistaken identity. the attack was deliberate.

I'll add the terrorist attacks by Jewish groups that helped form the state of Israel.
The terrorist apologists say they didn't happen.
The rest of the world says they did.

August 20, 1937 - June 29, 1939. During this period, the Zionists carried out a series of attacks against Arab buses, resulting in the death of 24 persons and wounding 25 others.

November 25, 1940. S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants (see below).

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the incident, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

December 11, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 13,1947. Zionist terrorists, believed to be members of Irgun Zvai Leumi, killed 18 Arabs and wounded nearly 60 in Jerusalem, Jaffa and Lydda areas. In Jerusalem, bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa, bombs were thrown into an Arab cafe; in the Arab village of Al Abbasya, near Lydda, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

December 19, 1947. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses, in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

December 30,1947. A mixed force of the Zionist Palmach and the "Carmel Brigade" attacked the village of Balad al Sheikh, killing more than 60 Arabs.

1947 -- 1948. Over 700,000 Palestinian Arabs were uprooted from their homes and land, and forced to live in refugee camps on Israel's borders. They have been denied the right to return to their homes. They have been refused compensation for their homes, orchards, farms and other property stolen from them by the Israeli government. After their expulsion, the "Israeli Forces" totally obliterated (usually by bulldozing) 385 Arab villages and towns, out of a total of 475. Commonly, Israeli villages were built on the remaining rubble.

January 1, 1948. Haganah terrorists attacked a village on the slopes of Mount Carmel; 17 Arabs were killed and 33 wounded.

January 4, 1948. Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniforms penetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish Government House) which was used as a headquarters of the Arab National Committee, killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

January 5, 1948. The Arab-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem was blown up, killing 20 persons, among them Viscount de Tapia, the Spanish Consul. Haganah admitted responsibility for this crime.

January 7, 1948. Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.

January 16, 1948. Zionists blew up three Arab buildings. In the first, 8 children between the ages of 18 months and 12 years, died.

December 13, 1947 -- February 10, 1948. Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.

February 15, 1948. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blew up several houses, killing 11 Arabs, including 4 children..

March 3, 1948. Heavy damage was done to the Arab-owned Salam building in Haifa (a 7 story block of apartments and shops) by Zionists who drove an army lorry ( truck) up to the building and escaped before the detonation of 400 Ib. of explosives; casualties numbered 11 Arabs and 3 Armenians killed and 23 injured. The Stern Gang claimed responsibility for the incident.

March 22, 1948. A housing block in Iraq Street in Haifa was blown up killing 17 and injuring 100 others. Four members of the Stern Gang drove two truck-loads of explosives into the street and abandoned the vehicles before the explosion.

March 31, 1948. The Cairo-Haifa Express was mined, for the second time in a month, by an electronically-detonated land mine near Benyamina, killing 40 persons and wounding 60 others.

April 9, 1948. A combined force of Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang, supported by the Palmach forces, captured the Arab village of Deir Yassin and killed more than 200 unarmed civilians, including countless women and children. Older men and young women were captured and paraded in chains in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem; 20 of the hostages were then shot in the quarry of Gevaat Shaul.

April 16, 1948. Zionists attacked the former British army camp at Tel Litvinsky, killing 90 Arabs there.

April 19, 1948. Fourteen Arabs were killed in a house in Tiberias, which was blown up by Zionist terrorists.

May 3, 1948. A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.

May11, 1948. A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

April 25, 1948 -- May 13, 1948. Wholesale looting of Jaffa was carried out following armed attacks by Irgun and Haganah terrorists. They stripped and carried away everything they could, destroying what they could not take with them.

Check them all out. Lots of reliable sites have mention of all of them.

Uh-huh, and you just happened to find them all nicely bound and ready to go. How convenient!
Why no link? I think you owe the person who did the work some credit. Don't you?
It is the honest thing to do.

I've added the link I missed out in error.
Not the same sort of deliberate error that terrorist's apologists use to excuse Israel terrorists.

However. Google each one and you'll find lots of evidence for all.

i am hardly illiterate. i hadn't read that post yet, and even if i had, it has no bearing on what i said about the propaganda vid by a racist.

you can make a video about something that is true and that does not mean it is not a propaganda site. i have my very sincere doubts that those sailors would apreciate being linked with david duke or used to further his bigoted political agenda.

i think the attack on the USS Liberty was a deliberate attack on a U.S. naval vessel whose identity was known. that does not mean i approve of blatant propaganda sites...by either side.

how the hell do you think a video by a known racist will bolster your argument.

you can make a video about something that is true and that does not mean it is not a propaganda site. i have my very sincere doubts that those sailors would apreciate being linked with david duke or used to further his bigoted political agenda.

i think the attack on the USS Liberty was a deliberate attack on a U.S. naval vessel whose identity was known. that does not mean i approve of blatant propaganda sites...by either side.

I may have been able to find a better video but that doesn't alter its veracity.
It's a true account of murder of Americans by Israeli forces.
Something that some posters deny ever happened.

It just proves them to be liars.

I'll add the terrorist attacks by Jewish groups that helped form the state of Israel.
The terrorist apologists say they didn't happen.
The rest of the world says they did.

August 20, 1937 - June 29, 1939. During this period, the Zionists carried out a series of attacks against Arab buses, resulting in the death of 24 persons and wounding 25 others.

November 25, 1940. S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants (see below).

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the incident, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

December 11, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 13,1947. Zionist terrorists, believed to be members of Irgun Zvai Leumi, killed 18 Arabs and wounded nearly 60 in Jerusalem, Jaffa and Lydda areas. In Jerusalem, bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa, bombs were thrown into an Arab cafe; in the Arab village of Al Abbasya, near Lydda, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

December 19, 1947. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses, in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

December 30,1947. A mixed force of the Zionist Palmach and the "Carmel Brigade" attacked the village of Balad al Sheikh, killing more than 60 Arabs.

1947 -- 1948. Over 700,000 Palestinian Arabs were uprooted from their homes and land, and forced to live in refugee camps on Israel's borders. They have been denied the right to return to their homes. They have been refused compensation for their homes, orchards, farms and other property stolen from them by the Israeli government. After their expulsion, the "Israeli Forces" totally obliterated (usually by bulldozing) 385 Arab villages and towns, out of a total of 475. Commonly, Israeli villages were built on the remaining rubble.

January 1, 1948. Haganah terrorists attacked a village on the slopes of Mount Carmel; 17 Arabs were killed and 33 wounded.

January 4, 1948. Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniforms penetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish Government House) which was used as a headquarters of the Arab National Committee, killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

January 5, 1948. The Arab-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem was blown up, killing 20 persons, among them Viscount de Tapia, the Spanish Consul. Haganah admitted responsibility for this crime.

January 7, 1948. Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.

January 16, 1948. Zionists blew up three Arab buildings. In the first, 8 children between the ages of 18 months and 12 years, died.

December 13, 1947 -- February 10, 1948. Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.

February 15, 1948. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blew up several houses, killing 11 Arabs, including 4 children..

March 3, 1948. Heavy damage was done to the Arab-owned Salam building in Haifa (a 7 story block of apartments and shops) by Zionists who drove an army lorry ( truck) up to the building and escaped before the detonation of 400 Ib. of explosives; casualties numbered 11 Arabs and 3 Armenians killed and 23 injured. The Stern Gang claimed responsibility for the incident.

March 22, 1948. A housing block in Iraq Street in Haifa was blown up killing 17 and injuring 100 others. Four members of the Stern Gang drove two truck-loads of explosives into the street and abandoned the vehicles before the explosion.

March 31, 1948. The Cairo-Haifa Express was mined, for the second time in a month, by an electronically-detonated land mine near Benyamina, killing 40 persons and wounding 60 others.

April 9, 1948. A combined force of Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang, supported by the Palmach forces, captured the Arab village of Deir Yassin and killed more than 200 unarmed civilians, including countless women and children. Older men and young women were captured and paraded in chains in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem; 20 of the hostages were then shot in the quarry of Gevaat Shaul.

April 16, 1948. Zionists attacked the former British army camp at Tel Litvinsky, killing 90 Arabs there.

April 19, 1948. Fourteen Arabs were killed in a house in Tiberias, which was blown up by Zionist terrorists.

May 3, 1948. A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.

May11, 1948. A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

April 25, 1948 -- May 13, 1948. Wholesale looting of Jaffa was carried out following armed attacks by Irgun and Haganah terrorists. They stripped and carried away everything they could, destroying what they could not take with them.

Check them all out. Lots of reliable sites have mention of all of them.

Care to excuse these terrorists who helped form Israel?

if reliable sites have them, and i am sure they do, perhaps in a more objective manner, then why use very questionable sites like this...

Guardian.150m.com - List Of Contents.

what is wrong with you. the cold, objective truth will damn these people. when you play their game with their rules, it is a loser's game.

I may have been able to find a better video but that doesn't alter its veracity.

it alters the perception of THE veracity, and that is important. please use reliable sites for this type of material.

it is complicated. some obvious propaganda sites state their position positively, like tinsmore's bus ad site, but others are just racist. i will stand by you on the lavon affair and the liberty attack, but those sites suck and your own arguments will be better than theirs.

Last edited:

i think BBC has a good video on the USS Liberty. i'll see what i can find for you.

you aren't going to convince them, and the truth is clear that it was not a case of mistaken identity.

all david duke will do is convince anti-semites and push other people away...people who might listen.

ask yourself. do you think zionist arguments havee validity. neither do other people.

Last edited:
The first deliberate shooting down a civilian airliner was carried out by Israel, when a Libyan airliner was shot down by Israeli jet fighters over Sinai, in Feb. 1973, on the direct orders of Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir, killing all 107 of its passengers and the entire French crew. Care to excuse that act of terrorism?

I wonder where you get your "facts?"
The first link below lists 5 civilian airliners, including El Al-402 in 1955, which were downed prior to 1973.
The second link shots holes in your story.
For instance, there were 5 survivors including the Frenceh co-pilot who testified that they were off course, in Israeli airspace, and tried to run when ordered to follow the jets to an Israeli airport. It also says that LN 114 was shot down with the personal authorization of David Elazar, the Israeli Chief of Staff, not Golda Meir.
Additionally, Israel and Egypt were in a state of war and the plane was reasonably thought to be spying. So where do you get your "facts?"

List of airliner shootdown incidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Libyan Arab Airlines Flight 114 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it alters the perception of iTHE veracity, and that is important. please use reliable sites for this type of material.

it is complicated. some obvious propaganda sites state their position positively, like tinsmore's bus ad site, but others are just racist. i will stand by you on the lavon affair and the liberty attack, but those sites suck and your own arguments will be better than theirs.

It appears IndoFred is a big fan of shady websites. His list of "Jewish-Zionist Terror," for instance, comes from the very anonymous Jew-hate site Guardian.150.com (not to be confused with Guardian.co.UK) which is filled not only with Jew-hate but plenty of conspiracy theory, anonymous sourced articles.
One need not accept Israel's report or the US findings on the USS Liberty to know that IndoFred's "facts" and sources are suspect at best.
Hell, even you recoignized them and how they fudge your side of the story.

I understand that doubting the official story is not unreasonable but I always end up trying to figure why Israel would do it and finding no valid answer I'm forced to accept the US findings in the matter. Those who try to answer ''why" in an effort to justify rejecting the findings always end up making lots of assumptions but never proving anything.

No it doesn't and your lame attack on Seal who is attempting a respectful conversation in this matter proves you know your argument is BS.

In 1968, Israeli commandos blew up 13 civilian airliners at Beirut airport in Lebanon.

Care to excuse that act of terrorism?

Sure.
"In response to an attack on an El Al jet in Athens, on the night of 28 December 1968, Israeli commandos mounted a surprise attack on the airport and destroyed 13 civilian aircraft belonging to the Lebanese carriers, Middle East Airlines (Air Liban had merged with MEA by this time), Trans Mediterranean Airways, and Lebanese International Airways."
The message? Don't blow up El Al planes, Stupid.

Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is the BBC Documentary on the USS Liberty that in my opinion 50 years from now will be the accepted History of the attack on the Liberty;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA]"USS Liberty: Dead In The Water" (BBC Documentary 2002) - YouTube[/ame]

No it doesn't and your lame attack on Seal who is attempting a respectful conversation in this matter proves you know your argument is BS.

neither one of us is that stupid that we will fall for your game. we do not march in lockstep and can have a healthy disagreement, and this is aa disagheement about methodss and not ends. i think both indofred and i and the other pro-palestinian poster have enough confidence in our positions to occasionally not see eye to eye.

Is hijacking an aircraft and holding its crew an act of terrorism?

A civilian Syrian airliner was forced down in Tel Aviv and its passengers and crew held for days, despite international condemnation.
First ever act of air piracy and it was by Israel.

Care to excuse that?

No piracy there, Fred. The plane was in Israeli airspace and a complaint was filed by Israel with the UN Mixed Armistice Commission. The passengers were questioned and released.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...54DYDg&usg=AFQjCNFA-8Qk7RvyFoIK5GGhaydG35pftQ

Here is the BBC Documentary on the USS Liberty that in my opinion 50 years from now will be the accepted History of the attack on the Liberty;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA]"USS Liberty: Dead In The Water" (BBC Documentary 2002) - YouTube[/ame]

In the first 30 seconds of that BBC report the narrator says that the Liberty was a US "spy ship" that "shouldn't have been there" in the middle of the 6 day war. Case closed.

But, Fred, you seem to forget that we have given tons of money to other countries where the dictators and tyrants just line their pockets with our money.

I'll start a thread on that one. It's a joke.

At least, with Israel our workers in the defense industry get jobs.

So why not just order the things for yourself rather than pay 25% over the top as you do with Israel.

Israel kills US servicemen and civilians. Why do you fund murder of your own people?

And don't forget that some of the military equipment which was developed by Israel is also being used by our own military. .

So save cash and develop it for yourselves.

I hope you don't have a problem with that even though you aren't an American. To tell you the truth, Fred, it had been figured out that only $3 of each taxpayer's money helps Israel, and when I think of all the technological and medical advances coming out of Israel which benefit the entire world, I have no problem helping them with military equipment.

Yep. I have a ruddy great big problem with it. The US supplies weapons that are used to murder women and children.

Better link to that $3 number and qualify it by saying how much is spent on social welfare or health care within the US.

Helping them with military spending assists with medical advances.
What, how to treat wounds?
That cash could be spent on medical research directly.
Let's get down to brass tacks, Fred. Evidently you are not aware of all the medical advances which come out of Israel; and if you truly can't stand Israel, please do not use one of these medical advances should you ever need one because you don't want to be seen as a hypocrite. As for killing people, evidently you close your eyes to the enormous amount of people your own fellow Muslims are murdering. The toll is close to 30,000 as of now in Syria. And let us not forget the millions of Christians killed by Muslims in the Sudan and Nigeria. Over 300,000 Black Muslims have perished in Darfur because of the Arab Muslims. I hope you are at least sending a contribution to help out the women of Darfur now living in tents in refugee camps in Chad. No only do the Muslims murder Christians, Jews, Buddhists, but even other Muslims who are of different sects as we can see what happens to the Sunnis and Shiites and let us not forget how they are always after the Ahmadi Muslims. Maybe you have no problem with this. However, it is quite obvious that Muslims have a big problem with America helping Israel, but they don't mind if the Muslim countries have their hands out. By the way, since you are living in Indonesia, could you get the word out that your fellow Muslims should leave the Ahmadis alone. Just because they don't believe the same as the other Muslims there, is that any reason to always be harassing and/or killing them? Also, Fred, are you one of those who obsesses over a one-time thing -- the Liberty incident -- when you overlook the U.S. Navy ships where the Muslims deliberately killed Americans. I guess you have learned the party line since you became a Muslim. Fred really has no idea how the American budget is made up. There is a certain amount allocated for foreign aid; and if Israel wasn't given any help, that foreign aid would go elsewhere, which of course Fred would hope would go to some Muslim country.

Forum List

Back