Israel will always be

Yes it does. It proves the video is a true account, not propaganda.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.:D

No it doesn't and your lame attack on Seal who is attempting a respectful conversation in this matter proves you know your argument is BS.

neither one of us is that stupid that we will fall for your game. we do not march in lockstep and can have a healthy disagreement, and this is aa disagheement about methodss and not ends. i think both indofred and i and the other pro-palestinian poster have enough confidence in our positions to occasionally not see eye to eye.

There are plenty on both sides of the issue who do not always agree with others in their camp. I was just pointing out the obvious as you were ... that Fred's argument is based on less than reliable sources. I was definitely not defending your sorry ass.
Feel better now, Asshole?

Here is the BBC Documentary on the USS Liberty that in my opinion 50 years from now will be the accepted History of the attack on the Liberty;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA]"USS Liberty: Dead In The Water" (BBC Documentary 2002) - YouTube[/ame]

In the first 30 seconds of that BBC report the narrator says that the Liberty was a US "spy ship" that "shouldn't have been there" in the middle of the 6 day war. Case closed.

Can't even take the time to look at the whole documentary can you Say-it !!! Yeah you are real objective in this matter.

But, Fred, you seem to forget that we have given tons of money to other countries where the dictators and tyrants just line their pockets with our money.

I'll start a thread on that one. It's a joke.

So why not just order the things for yourself rather than pay 25% over the top as you do with Israel.

Israel kills US servicemen and civilians. Why do you fund murder of your own people?

So save cash and develop it for yourselves.

I hope you don't have a problem with that even though you aren't an American. To tell you the truth, Fred, it had been figured out that only $3 of each taxpayer's money helps Israel, and when I think of all the technological and medical advances coming out of Israel which benefit the entire world, I have no problem helping them with military equipment.

Yep. I have a ruddy great big problem with it. The US supplies weapons that are used to murder women and children.

Better link to that $3 number and qualify it by saying how much is spent on social welfare or health care within the US.

Helping them with military spending assists with medical advances.
What, how to treat wounds?
That cash could be spent on medical research directly.
Let's get down to brass tacks, Fred. Evidently you are not aware of all the medical advances which come out of Israel; and if you truly can't stand Israel, please do not use one of these medical advances should you ever need one because you don't want to be seen as a hypocrite.

There might have been more:
"...on 30 May 1972, in an attack known as the Lod Airport Massacre, 24 people were killed and 80 injured when three members of the Japanese Red Army sprayed machine gun fire into the passenger arrival area. The victims included Aharon Katzir, a prominent protein biophysicist and brother of Israel's 4th president. Those injured included Efraim Katzir and a group of twenty Puerto Rican tourists who had just arrived in Israel."

Of course, we could just accept theliq's complaint that Wikipedia is a Zionst website and dismiss the facts.

Ben Gurion International Airport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first deliberate shooting down a civilian airliner was carried out by Israel, when a Libyan airliner was shot down by Israeli jet fighters over Sinai, in Feb. 1973, on the direct orders of Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir, killing all 107 of its passengers and the entire French crew.

Care to excuse that act of terrorism?
You know, Fred, you can list all the incidents committed by Israel, but they in no way can compare to the huge amount of Muslim terrorism in which millions have died. So keep on trying to show us how bad Israel is, and we will keep our eyes open as to what your fellow Muslims are doing who mainly are the terrorists of the world today (and of course in years past).

I'll add the terrorist attacks by Jewish groups that helped form the state of Israel.
The terrorist apologists say they didn't happen.
The rest of the world says they did.

Woo. Could you hide that link any better? Why not give posters a good, clean look at the kind of website you depend on to support your hate?

Guardian.150m.com - List Of Contents.guardian.150m.com/Cached - Similar

List of contents of the guardian.150m.com web-site.
Jewish-Zionist Terror.guardian.150m.com/palestine/jewish-terrorism.htm
EARLY ZIONIST TERRORIST GANGS. Soon after the end of ...
Jewish/Israeli Massacres and ...guardian.150m.com/palestine/israeli-massacres.htm
Jewish/Israeli Massacres and Terrorism Part 1: Massacres ...

Many 9-11 "Hijackers"guardian.150m.com/september-eleven/hijackers-alive.htm
MANY 9-11 "HIJACKERS" ARE STILL ALIVE. The world's media ...
Examples Of Jewish Terrorism ...guardian.150m.com/palestine/terror-against-british.htm
EXAMPLES OF JEWISH TERRORISM TARGETING THE ...

The Jews Declare War on ...guardian.150m.com/jews/jews-declare-war.htm
THE JEWS DECLARE WAR ON GERMANY (1933). ... These ...

I'll add the terrorist attacks by Jewish groups that helped form the state of Israel.
The terrorist apologists say they didn't happen.
The rest of the world says they did.

Woo. Could you hide that link any better? Why not give posters a good, clean look at the kind of website you depend on to support your hate?

Guardian.150m.com - List Of Contents.guardian.150m.com/Cached - Similar

List of contents of the guardian.150m.com web-site.
Jewish-Zionist Terror.guardian.150m.com/palestine/jewish-terrorism.htm
EARLY ZIONIST TERRORIST GANGS. Soon after the end of ...
Jewish/Israeli Massacres and ...guardian.150m.com/palestine/israeli-massacres.htm
Jewish/Israeli Massacres and Terrorism Part 1: Massacres ...

Many 9-11 "Hijackers"guardian.150m.com/september-eleven/hijackers-alive.htm
MANY 9-11 "HIJACKERS" ARE STILL ALIVE. The world's media ...
Examples Of Jewish Terrorism ...guardian.150m.com/palestine/terror-against-british.htm
EXAMPLES OF JEWISH TERRORISM TARGETING THE ...

The Jews Declare War on ...guardian.150m.com/jews/jews-declare-war.htm
THE JEWS DECLARE WAR ON GERMANY (1933). ... These ...

idiot.

Here is the BBC Documentary on the USS Liberty that in my opinion 50 years from now will be the accepted History of the attack on the Liberty;

"USS Liberty: Dead In The Water" (BBC Documentary 2002) - YouTube

In the first 30 seconds of that BBC report the narrator says that the Liberty was a US "spy ship" that "shouldn't have been there" in the middle of the 6 day war. Case closed.

Can't even take the time to look at the whole documentary can you Say-it !!! Yeah you are real objective in this matter.

lolol...you are so naive. there are some posters whose word should alwaays be suspect. say it is one of him. first of all, a minor point, but it speaks to say it's casual relationship with accurate statement. the exact quote is "the liberty should not have been there,"

more importantly though is that it is not the narrator who said that. if you listen, you will notice that the speaker of that sentence has an israeli accent, not british. i think that is evidence as to the producers of this film's attempt to be obective as well as say it's attempts to be deceptive. case closed.

don't sweat the "naivete" thing. the world needs people with a lack of cynacism. there are so few of them.

lolol...you are so naive. there are some posters whose word should alwaays be suspect. say it is one of him. first of all, a minor point, but it speaks to say it's casual relationship with accurate statement. the exact quote is "the liberty should not have been there,"

more importantly though is that it is not the narrator who said that. if you listen, you will notice that the speaker of that sentence has an israeli accent, not british. i think that is evidence as to the producers of this film's attempt to be obective as well as say it's attempts to be deceptive. case closed.

don't sweat the "naivete" thing. the world needs people with a lack of cynacism. there are so few of them.

Do you ever do anything but lie. The first minute of that BBC doc was narrated by a Brit from the BBC who stated that the Liberty was a "spy ship" that "should not have been there."
You must hear Israeli voices in your sleep.

Do you ever do anything but lie. The first minute of that BBC doc was narrated by a Brit from the BBC who stated that the Liberty was a "spy ship" that "should not have been there."

Here is another one of those factual errors that Say-it never makes. There are three voices in that first part of the documentary, the first is the narrator, the second is a crew member of the Liberty and the third is an Israeli saying " should not have been there . " That makes Seal 100% right and Say-it 100% wrong. But then again we know that Say-it doesnt make any factual errors because he tells us that he doesn't, so we must all be in the Twilight Zone. Right Say-it, you pompous ass.

Last edited:

people can listen for themselves.

It shows a lot about the supports of Israeli terrorism that they have to attack the website, not prove the acts of terrorism never happened.

Google will provide many references to attacks listed on that site but not one linking to an Israeli government denying them or apology for their murders.

Now, try kidnapping an Israeli scientist from Germany for spying.
Would that be an act of terrorism?

The first deliberate shooting down a civilian airliner was carried out by Israel, when a Libyan airliner was shot down by Israeli jet fighters over Sinai, in Feb. 1973, on the direct orders of Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir, killing all 107 of its passengers and the entire French crew.

Care to excuse that act of terrorism?
You know, Fred, you can list all the incidents committed by Israel, but they in no way can compare to the huge amount of Muslim terrorism in which millions have died. So keep on trying to show us how bad Israel is, and we will keep our eyes open as to what your fellow Muslims are doing who mainly are the terrorists of the world today (and of course in years past).

I fully admit we have total bastards who use murder and other atrocities in some stupid attempt to force extreme Islamic law on others, preferably all.
I condemn them without reservation and hope they rot in hell, starting ASAP.

I don't try to hide, excuse or divert attention from their evil by mentioning the evil of others as you have just done.
Will you condemn terrorism by the Israeli state, IDF and those who founded Israel?

Woo. Could you hide that link any better? Why not give posters a good, clean look at the kind of website you depend on to support your hate?.

What hate?

I don't even hate the Israeli government. They're clearly bastards but I don't know them personally so I can't hate them.
I would like to see them on trial.

But, Fred, you seem to forget that we have given tons of money to other countries where the dictators and tyrants just line their pockets with our money.

So why not just order the things for yourself rather than pay 25% over the top as you do with Israel.

Israel kills US servicemen and civilians. Why do you fund murder of your own people?

I hope you don't have a problem with that even though you aren't an American. To tell you the truth, Fred, it had been figured out that only $3 of each taxpayer's money helps Israel, and when I think of all the technological and medical advances coming out of Israel which benefit the entire world, I have no problem helping them with military equipment.

Yep. I have a ruddy great big problem with it. The US supplies weapons that are used to murder women and children.

Better link to that $3 number and qualify it by saying how much is spent on social welfare or health care within the US.

Let's get down to brass tacks, Fred. Evidently you are not aware of all the medical advances which come out of Israel; and if you truly can't stand Israel, please do not use one of these medical advances should you ever need one because you don't want to be seen as a hypocrite. As for killing people, evidently you close your eyes to the enormous amount of people your own fellow Muslims are murdering. The toll is close to 30,000 as of now in Syria. And let us not forget the millions of Christians killed by Muslims in the Sudan and Nigeria. Over 300,000 Black Muslims have perished in Darfur because of the Arab Muslims. I hope you are at least sending a contribution to help out the women of Darfur now living in tents in refugee camps in Chad. No only do the Muslims murder Christians, Jews, Buddhists, but even other Muslims who are of different sects as we can see what happens to the Sunnis and Shiites and let us not forget how they are always after the Ahmadi Muslims. Maybe you have no problem with this. However, it is quite obvious that Muslims have a big problem with America helping Israel, but they don't mind if the Muslim countries have their hands out. By the way, since you are living in Indonesia, could you get the word out that your fellow Muslims should leave the Ahmadis alone. Just because they don't believe the same as the other Muslims there, is that any reason to always be harassing and/or killing them? Also, Fred, are you one of those who obsesses over a one-time thing -- the Liberty incident -- when you overlook the U.S. Navy ships where the Muslims deliberately killed Americans. I guess you have learned the party line since you became a Muslim. Fred really has no idea how the American budget is made up. There is a certain amount allocated for foreign aid; and if Israel wasn't given any help, that foreign aid would go elsewhere, which of course Fred would hope would go to some Muslim country.

Sorry, I thought my point was about Israeli terrorism, not excuses and saying how Israel saves more people than it murders,
My mistake....not. :clap2:

Now, back to that Syrian passenger plane being hijacked by Israeli fighters.
I think you'll find the IDF were trying to get the release of five Israelis captured in Syrian territory wire-tapping the telephone network.
They entered a country illegally, to commit illegal acts, get nabbed so the Israelis kidnaped a few people to force their release.

Half a story is always fun to tell.

Let's get down to brass tacks, Fred. Evidently you are not aware of all the medical advances which come out of Israel; and if you truly can't stand Israel, please do not use one of these medical advances should you ever need one because you don't want to be seen as a hypocrite. As for killing people, evidently you close your eyes to the enormous amount of people your own fellow Muslims are murdering. The toll is close to 30,000 as of now in Syria. And let us not forget the millions of Christians killed by Muslims in the Sudan and Nigeria. Over 300,000 Black Muslims have perished in Darfur because of the Arab Muslims. I hope you are at least sending a contribution to help out the women of Darfur now living in tents in refugee camps in Chad. No only do the Muslims murder Christians, Jews, Buddhists, but even other Muslims who are of different sects as we can see what happens to the Sunnis and Shiites and let us not forget how they are always after the Ahmadi Muslims. Maybe you have no problem with this. However, it is quite obvious that Muslims have a big problem with America helping Israel, but they don't mind if the Muslim countries have their hands out. By the way, since you are living in Indonesia, could you get the word out that your fellow Muslims should leave the Ahmadis alone. Just because they don't believe the same as the other Muslims there, is that any reason to always be harassing and/or killing them? Also, Fred, are you one of those who obsesses over a one-time thing -- the Liberty incident -- when you overlook the U.S. Navy ships where the Muslims deliberately killed Americans. I guess you have learned the party line since you became a Muslim. Fred really has no idea how the American budget is made up. There is a certain amount allocated for foreign aid; and if Israel wasn't given any help, that foreign aid would go elsewhere, which of course Fred would hope would go to some Muslim country.

Sorry, I thought my point was about Israeli terrorism, not excuses and saying how Israel saves more people than it murders,
My mistake....not. :clap2:
Evidently you have no idea how many lives have been saved through the medical innovations coming out of Israel? Meanwhile can you show us all the things that have come out of the Muslim world today which actually are a benefit to the world, and while you are at it you can tell us how many innocent people they have murdered. It seems that you don't even consider that the murders of Sunnis by Shiites and vice versa add up to a large amount. You will find that compared to the huge number murdered by Muslims, the amount murdered by Israelis would be very small in number. As everyone can see, Fred here completely overlooks all the weapons that Russia supplied to his brethren to kill people. And do the Muslims really need advanced weapons. It seems that the over million Armenians along with Greeks and Assyrians murdered by the Turkish Muslim were done in with the Muslims' trusty swords. Additionally, I wouldn't hesitate to say that most of the terrorism committed today is committed by Fred's Muslim brethren.

to date PALESTINE is Judea and Israel and no "arab" palestine exists or ever existed Palestine was illegally invaded by arabs and the language arabic which developed in arabia is not indigenous to Palestine The only extant language in the world which developed IN PALESTINE is Hebrew. In the 1960s muslim arabs adopted the term PALESTINIANS as a self description in order to justify their continued illegal claim that PALESTINE is ARAB MUSLIM LAND The term "arab muslim" in itself ---describes a very brutal imperialist venture that grew out of a TRIUMPHALIST ideology that developed in arabia and which is responsible for genocides of HUNDREDS of millons thruout africa, asia and parts of europe. The brutal imperialist ventures of arabia have been failing progressively over a few centuries That failure is accelerating at this time---but reluctantly Rivers of blood in Southeast asia are the legacy of the failed BRUTAL MOGHUL EMPIRE whiich was illegally imposed on Hindu India

Nice rant!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

and all true-----sad but true hopefully the brutality will play itself out and the arabians will return to arabia

And the Israelians will return to Noo Yawk :confused:

Evidently you have no idea how many lives have been saved through the medical innovations coming out of Israel? Meanwhile can you show us all the things that have come out of the Muslim world today which actually are a benefit to the world, and while you are at it you can tell us how many innocent people they have murdered. It seems that you don't even consider that the murders of Sunnis by Shiites and vice versa add up to a large amount. You will find that compared to the huge number murdered by Muslims, the amount murdered by Israelis would be very small in number. As everyone can see, Fred here completely overlooks all the weapons that Russia supplied to his brethren to kill people. And do the Muslims really need advanced weapons. It seems that the over million Armenians along with Greeks and Assyrians murdered by the Turkish Muslim were done in with the Muslims' trusty swords. Additionally, I wouldn't hesitate to say that most of the terrorism committed today is committed by Fred's Muslim brethren.

I have no idea how many lives have been saved by Israeli doctors and medical advances originating in that country.
I'm sure the good people of Israel have made many contributions to the world and I don't deny it, I thank them.

Now, let's get back to the bastards who murder.

I have no idea how many lives have been saved by Israeli doctors and medical advances originating in that country.
I'm sure the good people of Israel have made many contributions to the world and I don't deny it, I thank them.

Now, let's get back to the bastards who murder.
Yes, lets get back to the bastards who have murdered millions of people in the name of a religion.

It shows a lot about the supports of Israeli terrorism that they have to attack the website, not prove the acts of terrorism never happened.

Google will provide many references to attacks listed on that site but not one linking to an Israeli government denying them or apology for their murders.

What it does is speak volumes about a guy who uses Nazi websites to support his hate for Joooos. :D

Forum List

Back