Nakoula Nakoula Comes Clean

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
In stark contrast to his previous lies - lies repeated often by Nazi slime like PBrains - Nakoula admitted that he not only lied about his name, his nationality and his religion, but also about the source of funding for his piss-poor agitprop film "The Innocence of Muslims."
I'm certain PBrains will be the first Nazi to step up and offer his profound apologies for having spread Nakoula's lies like it was his job. Hopefully Nakoula and his sycophant's (are you listening, PBrains) attempts to incite hatred of Jews will not go unpunished. I believe incitement is a hate crime.

"Nakoula had originally used the pseudonym Sam Bacile, telling reporters he was an "Israeli Jew" and that the film had cost about $5,000,000, which came from wealthy Jewish friends.

But Nakoula, who is actually an Egyptian-American Coptic Christian, later told authorities that he and his son, Abanob Basseley, 21, were responsible for producing the movie. He reportedly said the film cost between $50,000 and $60,000 and was shot in a little over 12 days. Authorities say he claimed the money for the movie came from his wife's family in Egypt."

Family of Anti-Islam Filmmaker Joins Him in Hiding - Yahoo! News

But what about the Jews who were involved? There has to be some somewhere in this plot. There's going to be some mighty pissed off people here like Georgie,Seal, Ima,Tinmore and the whole kit and kaboodle of Jew haters. I wouldnt want to be in Sayit's shoes when the hammer falls.

But what about the Jews who were involved? There has to be some somewhere in this plot. There's going to be some mighty pissed off people here like Georgie,Seal, Ima,Tinmore and the whole kit and kaboodle of Jew haters. I wouldnt want to be in Sayit's shoes when the hammer falls.

why don't you pull your head out of your ass.

i was one of the very first posters who said that the original claim of the director being a jew and the film being financed by a jew was an allegation and there were some very serious doubts as to the claim. i think i actually did say it to Pbel.

why are you lying like that. i am used to roudy and say it and others lying, and i am used to you having the wrong opinion of me, but this is an outright lie. how do you justify that.

no, wait. i am going to say that you made a mistake instead. i was angry. it is possible that you just lumped me in with others, but i never ever sasid anything other than that it was an allegation that he was a jew.

Seal, you are so full of shit. So many of us already well know your ways of pretending you are an unbiased good guy who doesn't hate the Jews & Israel. We love you for giving us something to laugh at during these troubled times of Middle East Muslims killing us infidels all over the world. PS: Do you need more disposable diapers?

i was one of the very first posters who said that the original claim of the director being a jew and the film being financed by a jew was an allegation and there were some very serious doubts as to the claim. i think i actually did say it to Pbel.

why are you lying like that. i am used to roudy and say it and others lying, and i am used to you having the wrong opinion of me, but this is an outright lie. how do you justify that.

no, wait. i am going to say that you made a mistake instead. i was angry. it is possible that you just lumped me in with others, but i never ever sasid anything other than that it was an allegation that he was a jew.

In stark contrast to his previous lies - lies repeated often by Nazi slime like PBrains - Nakoula admitted that he not only lied about his name, his nationality and his religion, but also about the source of funding for his piss-poor agitprop film "The Innocence of Muslims."
I'm certain PBrains will be the first Nazi to step up and offer his profound apologies for having spread Nakoula's lies like it was his job. Hopefully Nakoula and his sycophant's (are you listening, PBrains) attempts to incite hatred of Jews will not go unpunished. I believe incitement is a hate crime.

"Nakoula had originally used the pseudonym Sam Bacile, telling reporters he was an "Israeli Jew" and that the film had cost about $5,000,000, which came from wealthy Jewish friends.

But Nakoula, who is actually an Egyptian-American Coptic Christian, later told authorities that he and his son, Abanob Basseley, 21, were responsible for producing the movie. He reportedly said the film cost between $50,000 and $60,000 and was shot in a little over 12 days. Authorities say he claimed the money for the movie came from his wife's family in Egypt."

Great, but why are the animals then burning Israeli flags and yelling "death to the Jews"? Islamic hatred du jour?

Seal, you are so full of shit. So many of us already well know your ways of pretending you are an unbiased good guy who doesn't hate the Jews & Israel. We love you for giving us something to laugh at during these troubled times of Middle East Muslims killing us infidels all over the world. PS: Do you need more disposable diapers?

Funny part is he really thinks anybody is falling for this Nazi dipshit's BS.

Great, but why are the animals then burning Israeli flags and yelling "death to the Jews"? Islamic hatred du jour?

It's just their genetic wiring (see: Sunni Man ... he's proud of the murderous rioters).

I know you did. I lumped you in with the rest out of old habit. I realize you're trying to be a good Zionist.

Hmmm. This post has been open a full day and while PBrain spent days insisting that Basile was a Jew from Israel and his benafactors were "100 NYC Jews from Brooklyn," he has not spent 3 seconds here admitting he was lying just to spread his mindless hate for the Jooooos.
Our board Nazi types are soooo predictable. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I really enjoyed that FIVE MILLION figure----the movie probably cost more like five thousand

Incitement for quoting a news source? Go for it Sniffer...if he lied the first time what makes you think he's telling the truth now?

LMAO! Yes, as soon as we learned of the film, it was "produced by an Israeli Jew." Oh well, just goes to prove that one need not necessarily be a Palestinian to have a Palestinian mentality. Heh Heh.

Hmmm. This post has been open a full day and while PBrain spent days insisting that Basile was a Jew from Israel and his benafactors were "100 NYC Jews from Brooklyn," he has not spent 3 seconds here admitting he was lying just to spread his mindless hate for the Jooooos.
Our board Nazi types are soooo predictable. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Incitement for quoting a news source? Go for it Sniffer...if he lied the first time what makes you think he's telling the truth now?

Lemme guess.
You're still carrying the hope that Nakoula Nakoula will turn out to have been an Israeli Jew and his filthy piece of agitprop film was funded by, as PBrain insisted, "100 NYC Jews from Brooklyn?"

It's all part and parcel of removing freedom of speech.

What is part of removing freedom of speech?
Do you feel your right to express your self has been removed and if so, by who and how?

Pbel is a blast. Hates religion. But loved the part about his people feeding Christians to the lions.

Lemme guess.
You're still carrying the hope that Nakoula Nakoula will turn out to have been an Israeli Jew and his filthy piece of agitprop film was funded by, as PBrain insisted, "100 NYC Jews from Brooklyn?"

Pbel is a blast. Hates religion. But loved the part about his people feeding Christians to the lions.

Lemme guess.

Religion is a human falacy that has caused a tragedy of deaths...I am however very spiritual and believe in a super-natural force...

By the way, Sniffer would have been spit out by the Lions. They don't eat garbage.

Now thats funny. Hey Pbel, did you hear the one about America fights wars for Israel? Heh Heh.

Lemme guess.

Religion is a human falacy that has caused a tragedy of deaths...I am however very spiritual and believe in a super-natural force...

By the way, Sniffer would have been spit out by the Lions. They don't eat garbage.

Forum List

Back