Nakoula Nakoula Comes Clean

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by SAYIT, Sep 17, 2012.

1. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,743
    In stark contrast to his previous lies - lies repeated often by Nazi slime like PBrains - Nakoula admitted that he not only lied about his name, his nationality and his religion, but also about the source of funding for his piss-poor agitprop film "The Innocence of Muslims."
    I'm certain PBrains will be the first Nazi to step up and offer his profound apologies for having spread Nakoula's lies like it was his job. Hopefully Nakoula and his sycophant's (are you listening, PBrains) attempts to incite hatred of Jews will not go unpunished. I believe incitement is a hate crime.

"Nakoula had originally used the pseudonym Sam Bacile, telling reporters he was an "Israeli Jew" and that the film had cost about $5,000,000, which came from wealthy Jewish friends.

But Nakoula, who is actually an Egyptian-American Coptic Christian, later told authorities that he and his son, Abanob Basseley, 21, were responsible for producing the movie. He reportedly said the film cost between $50,000 and $60,000 and was shot in a little over 12 days. Authorities say he claimed the money for the movie came from his wife's family in Egypt."

Family of Anti-Islam Filmmaker Joins Him in Hiding - Yahoo! News

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,646
    But what about the Jews who were involved? There has to be some somewhere in this plot. There's going to be some mighty pissed off people here like Georgie,Seal, Ima,Tinmore and the whole kit and kaboodle of Jew haters. I wouldnt want to be in Sayit's shoes when the hammer falls.

3. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,086
    Hoss-----you are right---of course-----

4. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,346
    What difference does it make?

5. sealadaigh

sealadaigh BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129
    why don't you pull your head out of your ass.

i was one of the very first posters who said that the original claim of the director being a jew and the film being financed by a jew was an allegation and there were some very serious doubts as to the claim. i think i actually did say it to Pbel.

why are you lying like that. i am used to roudy and say it and others lying, and i am used to you having the wrong opinion of me, but this is an outright lie. how do you justify that.

no, wait. i am going to say that you made a mistake instead. i was angry. it is possible that you just lumped me in with others, but i never ever sasid anything other than that it was an allegation that he was a jew.

6. MJB12741

MJB12741 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,075
    Seal, you are so full of shit. So many of us already well know your ways of pretending you are an unbiased good guy who doesn't hate the Jews & Israel. We love you for giving us something to laugh at during these troubled times of Middle East Muslims killing us infidels all over the world. PS: Do you need more disposable diapers?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,591
    Great, but why are the animals then burning Israeli flags and yelling "death to the Jews"? Islamic hatred du jour?

8. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,591
    Funny part is he really thinks anybody is falling for this Nazi dipshit's BS.

9. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,743
    It's just their genetic wiring (see: Sunni Man ... he's proud of the murderous rioters).

10. Hossfly

Hossfly ZIONUT Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,646
    I know you did. I lumped you in with the rest out of old habit. I realize you're trying to be a good Zionist.