Israel & Palestine & The Bible

Yes... Well, perhaps it is best that you are there and I am here, cause I'd likely whack your bogus ass.

Go back to Planet Palestine in outer space, twat. My hand aches from bitch-slapping you.

G-d is the creator of Nations. If a Palestine is created, then it is with the will of G-d. If it isn't then it is not with the will of G-d.

So, let's let the future dictate this one. Not the past....

But, all too often it seems 'we' are 'stuck' within the cycles of revolving doors instead of being wise enough, crafty enough to step through the opening given to go in different directions. It is very much like breaking the patterns of the human psyche.

We are stuck because we are human. We must make our own choices and I do not believe one side of our choices is enough.

If G-d is the creator of Nations and demands this right above all others, then it is clear to me that Iran is where it is supposed to be. Israel is where it is supposed to be and if there becomes a Palestine, then it was supposed to be there as well.

The actual event many change 1melissa3, and even if there is disagreement on the final outcome, Christianity, Islam and Judaism all have the events leading up being pretty similar.

What's the use of fear. We are in a canoe, traveling down a very fast moving river. We have no paddles!

We only think we do and because of that we can use our hands and effect some slight movement.

Yet we (all) remain down the chosen path of our books or lack of books. :)

G-d is the creator of Nations. If a Palestine is created, then it is with the will of G-d. If it isn't then it is not with the will of G-d.

But, all too often it seems 'we' are 'stuck' within the cycles of revolving doors instead of being wise enough, crafty enough to step through the opening given to go in different directions. It is very much like breaking the patterns of the human psyche.

We are stuck because we are human. We must make our own choices and I do not believe one side of our choices is enough.

If G-d is the creator of Nations and demands this right above all others, then it is clear to me that Iran is where it is supposed to be. Israel is where it is supposed to be and if there becomes a Palestine, then it was supposed to be there as well.

The actual event many change 1melissa3, and even if there is disagreement on the final outcome, Christianity, Islam and Judaism all have the events leading up being pretty similar.

What's the use of fear. We are in a canoe, traveling down a very fast moving river. We have no paddles!

We only think we do and because of that we can use our hands and effect some slight movement.

Schmeckle, God created homelands for all the ancient Near East and European civilizations, from the Jews to the Egyptians, Sumerians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks and Romans, but allah doesn't want a homeland for his own Palestinians?

Maybe, the Pallies should convert to Judaism, right, schmeckle? :lol:

Maybe, the Pallies should convert to Judaism, right, schmeckle?

Why? They are Muslims/Christians and were Jews as well. Israel is recreated. Yes, I believe that Judea AND Sumeria were given to the Jews by G-d.

But that's not the case today with regards to physical man made ownership.

So, unless G-d decides to change the momentum.

^ You've made your choice.

Your choice is to try and shut other people up with your various tactics.

Mine is to discuss with those people and if I have to post now and then to repeat what I think of your tactics?

So be it.

I wait for true responses to discussion. You have none JStone.

:)

Maybe, the Pallies should convert to Judaism, right, schmeckle?

Why? They are Muslims/Christians and were Jews as well. Israel is recreated. Yes, I believe that Judea AND Sumeria were given to the Jews by G-d.

But that's not the case today with regards to physical man made ownership.

So, unless G-d decides to change the momentum.

^ You've made your choice.

Your choice is to try and shut other people up with your various tactics.

Mine is to discuss with those people and if I have to post now and then to repeat what I think of your tactics?

So be it.

I wait for true responses to discussion. You have none JStone.

:)

Schmeckle, since Jews recorded in their Bible the civilizations that existed in the ancient Near East, can you show us where they wrote about the Palestinians?

Nope, you can't, schmeckle. :clap2:

Schmeckle, since Jews recorded in their Bible the civilizations that existed in the ancient Near East, can you show us where they wrote about the Palestinians?

^ You can't get your head out of thousands of years ago. We live in the time of Man JStone. Who told us that? Hmmm?

Don't you know that? I learned that by four years old as I had already begun my studies. :)

^ You can't get your head out of thousands of years ago. We live in the time of Man JStone. Who told us that? Hmmm?

Don't you know that? I learned that by four years old as I had already begun my studies. :)

Schmeckle, Jews recorded in their Bible the civilizations that existed in the Near East, but, no Palestinians.

Go to Planet Palestine in outer space, schmeckle.

What time do we live in JStone?

You fight the time of man with the book?

And you think I'm the schmeckle?

OK. :)

Historian John Morris Roberts
For many people during many centuries, mankind's history before the coming of Christianity was the history of the Jews and what they recounted of the history of others. Both were written down in the books called the Old Testament, the sacred writing of the Jewish people. They were the first to arrive at an abstract notion of God and to forbid his representation by images. No other peope has produced a greater historical impact from such comparatively insignificant origins and resources.

Historian Bernard Lewis...
It is by now commonplace that the civilizations of the Middle East are oldest known to human history. They go back thousands of years, much older than the civilizations of India and China, not to speak of other upstart places. It is also interesting, though now often forgotten, that the ancient civilizations of the Middle East were almost totally obliterated and forgotten by their own people as well as by others. Their monuments were defaced or destroyed, their languages forgotten, their scripts forgotten, their history forgotten and even their identities forgotten. All that was known about them came from one single source, and that is Israel, the only component of the ancient Middle East to have retained their identity, their memory, their language and their books. For a very long time, up to comparatively modern times, with rare exceptions all that was known about the ancient Middle East--the Babylonians, the Egyptians and the rest--was what the Jewish tradiiton has preserved.

Number of times "Palestine" and "Palestinians" appear in the Bible [OT & NT]: Zero
Number of times Israel and Israelites appear in the Bible: 2000+

Israel is a country given Jews by God, Arabs try to steal it, nothing more.

For many people during many centuries, mankind's history before the coming of Christianity was the history of the Jews and what they recounted of the history of others. Both were written down in the books called the Old Testament, the sacred writing of the Jewish people. They were the first to arrive at an abstract notion of God and to forbid his representation by images. No other peope has produced a greater historical impact from such comparatively insignificant origins and resources.

It is by now commonplace that the civilizations of the Middle East are oldest known to human history. They go back thousands of years, much older than the civilizations of India and China, not to speak of other upstart places. It is also interesting, though now often forgotten, that the ancient civilizations of the Middle East were almost totally obliterated and forgotten by their own people as well as by others. Their monuments were defaced or destroyed, their languages forgotten, their scripts forgotten, their history forgotten and even their identities forgotten. All that was known about them came from one single source, and that is Israel, the only component of the ancient Middle East to have retained their identity, their memory, their language and their books. For a very long time, up to comparatively modern times, with rare exceptions all that was known about the ancient Middle East--the Babylonians, the Egyptians and the rest--was what the Jewish tradiiton has preserved.

Number of times "Palestine" and "Palestinians" appear in the Bible [OT & NT]: Zero

We live in the time of Man. :)

So we deal with the Mundane.

Then JStone just obfuscates the reality of today with the reality of thousands of years ago.

It was right for then, but now it is a different time. :)

Try they may. Israel IS recreated and strong. :thup:

We live in the time of Man. :)

So we deal with the Mundane.

Then JStone just obfuscates the reality of today with the reality of thousands of years ago.

It was right for then, but now it is a different time. :)

Try they may. Israel IS recreated and strong. :thup:

Schmeckle, the title of this thread is Israel, Palestine and the Bible. Israel appears over 2000 times in the Bible. Palestine, not once.

Make your own thread on your own planet palestine in outer space.

Yes and the title is as real as your extension that because the Jews were there then, that no one else belongs in the arena now is false.

But they are there. Time of man.

Remember? :)

Acceptance of reality is key. I know, you want to run back to the days when Israel was totally recreated and strong.

I'd like that to be the case too JStone.

But it is not.

The reality is that you spam this entire forum with your fear.

And that has nothing to do with the title of a thread. :)

Yes and the title is as real as your extension that because the Jews were there then, that no one else belongs in the arena now is false.

But they are there. Time of man.

Remember? :)

Acceptance of reality is key. I know, you want to run back to the days when Israel was totally recreated and strong.

I'd like that to be the case too JStone.

But it is not.

The reality is that you spam this entire forum with your fear.

And that has nothing to do with the title of a thread. :)

Schmeckle, maybe, you can re-write your own Bible on planet palestine and put in a few thousand references to palestine and palestinians that don't exist in the real Bible

You idiot
historian john morris roberts
for many people during many centuries, mankind's history before the coming of christianity was the history of the jews and what they recounted of the history of others. Both were written down in the books called the old testament, the sacred writing of the jewish people. They were the first to arrive at an abstract notion of god and to forbid his representation by images. No other peope has produced a greater historical impact from such comparatively insignificant origins and resources.

historian bernard lewis...
it is by now commonplace that the civilizations of the middle east are oldest known to human history. They go back thousands of years, much older than the civilizations of india and china, not to speak of other upstart places. It is also interesting, though now often forgotten, that the ancient civilizations of the middle east were almost totally obliterated and forgotten by their own people as well as by others. Their monuments were defaced or destroyed, their languages forgotten, their scripts forgotten, their history forgotten and even their identities forgotten. All that was known about them came from one single source, and that is israel, the only component of the ancient middle east to have retained their identity, their memory, their language and their books. For a very long time, up to comparatively modern times, with rare exceptions all that was known about the ancient middle east--the babylonians, the egyptians and the rest--was what the jewish tradiiton has preserved.

number of times "palestine" and "palestinians" appear in the bible [ot & nt]: Zero
number of times israel and israelites appear in the bible: 2000+

israel is a country given jews by god, arabs try to steal it, nothing more.

You idiot
historian john morris roberts

historian bernard lewis...

number of times "palestine" and "palestinians" appear in the bible [ot & nt]: Zero
number of times israel and israelites appear in the bible: 2000+

israel is a country given jews by god, arabs try to steal it, nothing more.

allah is a thief

Quran: See they not that We gradually reduce the land (of disbelievers, by giving it to the believers, in war victories) from its outlying borders. And Allâh judges, there is none to put back His Judgement and He is Swift at reckoning

:lol:
:eusa_shhh: Let me guess, another incarnation Mark39, JStone.

Israel is better than Scotland, you're still fucking sheep.

You clearly are. I don't know about anyone else but this is boring me.

Scotland is a nice place to visit but Scotland has made little contribution to the world while Israel is a global leader in everything from information technology to biotechnology to nanotechnology to pharmaceuticals to medical technology to agriculture to chemicals to military technology.

You would do well to focus more on your unproductive little country and less on Israel

BECAUSE IF YOU LOOKED AT HOW MANY SCOTSMEN AND WOMEN TODAY AND IN THE PAST,through ingenuity and invention have improved the lives both in the physical and mental sense...you Stoney would not show yourself up....I theliq know all....SHAME ABOUT YOU THOUGH STONEY.....STILL ON THAT LIMITED,MYOPIC JOURNEY YOU SEEM SO INTENT ON. theliq:clap2::cool::clap2:
:lol:
Israel is better than Scotland, you're still fucking sheep.

You clearly are. I don't know about anyone else but this is boring me.

Scotland is a nice place to visit but Scotland has made little contribution to the world while Israel is a global leader in everything from information technology to biotechnology to nanotechnology to pharmaceuticals to medical technology to agriculture to chemicals to military technology.

You would do well to focus more on your unproductive little country and less on Israel

Yes... Well, perhaps it is best that you are there and I am here, cause I'd likely whack your bogus ass.

Go back to Planet Palestine in outer space, twat. My hand aches from bitch-slapping you.

You think awefully high of your supposed wisdoms, JStone. Bitch slap me all you like, I happen to not mind your idiocies. They don't limit me, they limit you.

This is interesting... because though we read our books or choose to merely be comforted by them... some of us are not necessarily walking the paths within them because they are within them, it is more like 'we' and our 'walks' are pre-bound within our books.

There is so much that seems to be completely missed in the discussions of the different times and different civilizations. It is strange to me, in many ways, that 'we' think ourselves independent of the past and previous civilizations. Perhaps that isn't the case at all. Perhaps we continually prove the past to be what it was, uncharted depths.

None of the books I have come across yet has given me the satisfactory answers that I know are there. Perhaps the truest truths cannot be written in word. *he*arts*

Forum List

Back