Israel Losing Support from Its Biggest Ally: American Evangelical Christians

I know that a condor is a buzzard. You assume that every Christian that supports the Palestinians is a convert to Islam and a female, it appears. Most Christians around the world support the Palestinian Christians, as I do.

Nope just the ones who closed their facebook page to casual lookers, now why did you do that one wonders ?

Hagee Holocaust Comments

This fat piece of shit should have been taken care of along time ago

Mr. Hagee, a televangelist and megachurch pastor who had publicly endorsed Senator John McCain, the Republican candidate for president and was repudiated last month by Mr. McCain after a Web site posted a troubling sermon by Mr. Hagee about the Holocaust.

In the sermon he gave in 1999, Mr. Hagee said that God allowed the Holocaust to happen in order to get the Jewish people to return to Israel in order to fulfill Biblical prophecy. The remarks created an uproar, which prompted Mr. McCain finally to cut his ties with Mr. Hagee, after months of escalating outrage about Mr. Hagee’s views on the Roman Catholic church.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/13/hagee-apologizes-for-holocaust-comments/?_r=0

I know that a condor is a buzzard. You assume that every Christian that supports the Palestinians is a convert to Islam and a female, it appears. Most Christians around the world support the Palestinian Christians, as I do.

Nope just the ones who closed their facebook page to casual lookers, now why did you do that one wonders ?

No Facebook page was opened and no Facebook page was closed. Quit making things up.

Only reason evangelicals "support" Israel is they want to trigger Armageddon by getting however many Jews into Israel as is required.

This fat, porcine, religiously-delusional disgusting slob needs to be on a vegan diet and run a mile or two every day for at least a year prior to giving advice, particularly religious advice, to anyone. Look at him . . .he's eaten so much meat, and I suspect pork, that he truly looks like a pig and I dare say acts like one and preaches as one. If he is what Christianity is all about, who but an idiot would want any part of it? ~ Susan

Why not earn an honest living for once in your life, Pishy? Since you are concerned with the shape and weight of people, why not apply for a job at Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig. See how good it will make you feel to earn your own bread. I can just imagine what Pishy DOESN'T say about some fat NAZI.

Are you saying, Housefly, that every relationship in America needs both participants working for taxable wages without one, say, in a household supporting role of the other? ~ Susan
PS Seriously, I do not believe in Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig. Simply eat to your heart's content on a HIGH carb, meatless vegan diet (beans, rice, grain, fruit, vegetables, etc.) and watch your body weight disappear! You owe it to yourself to please, PLEASE Google or search such names on YouTube as John McDougall, Dean Ornish, Caldwell Esselstyn (of the Cleveland Clinic), T. Colin Campbell (author of the China Study), Neal Bernard, etc. It's a difficult diet to be on but it's so, so healthy for you. Given the choice between more time with your loved ones or death . . . which, pray, do you prefer?

Remind me to tell you about the time my Great-grandaddy, at the age of 104, got drunk and fell off the porch, fractured his skull and broke his neck. That afternoon he plowed 40 acres with a mule. He attributed his recovery powers to drinking 120 proof corn likker mixed half and half with beef broth. True story. Vegans are brainwashed.

No Facebook page was opened and no Facebook page was closed. Quit making things up.

Do you want me to send you the link again, as you know I cant post it on here. I could send it to all the members and let them decide who is telling the truth and see what happens then. Or you an give me permission to post the link on here that points to your facebook page, that way you cant complain and the mods wont take any action. So what is it to be ?

You cant keep on lying and hope to get away with it when the evidence is out there

Yes, please post the link that points to my Facebook page. You will have a heck of a time, since I don't have a Facebook page. LOL

Religious zealotry morphs into antisemitism 100% of the time. I knew it wouldn't be long before Christ-stains started lobbying for the destruction (via non-support) of Israel.
Yes...hopefully today's Jews remember their history and what happens every time some other religious group espouses support for them.........................until........................

Yes, please post the link that points to my Facebook page. You will have a heck of a time, since I don't have a Facebook page. LOL

Well you have given your permission and so the mods cant do anything other than remove the link so here it is for every one to see

Haniya Sara Saleem Facebook

When they sign in they will see your screen name and email address, something that no one else can have.

LOL. I don't know who the poor girl you've been stalking is, but I don't live in the UK, I am an American and I am a male. You are hilarious Phoney.

LOL. I don't know who the poor girl you've been stalking is, but I don't live in the UK, I am an American and I am a male. You are hilarious Phoney.

Stalking no one haniya as your email address shows ............................

what a clown you are. there is no email and if there were what would it prove?

Hagee Holocaust Comments

This fat piece of shit should have been taken care of along time ago

Mr. Hagee, a televangelist and megachurch pastor who had publicly endorsed Senator John McCain, the Republican candidate for president and was repudiated last month by Mr. McCain after a Web site posted a troubling sermon by Mr. Hagee about the Holocaust.

In the sermon he gave in 1999, Mr. Hagee said that God allowed the Holocaust to happen in order to get the Jewish people to return to Israel in order to fulfill Biblical prophecy. The remarks created an uproar, which prompted Mr. McCain finally to cut his ties with Mr. Hagee, after months of escalating outrage about Mr. Hagee’s views on the Roman Catholic church.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/13/hagee-apologizes-for-holocaust-comments/?_r=0

"Taken care of" How so boy? why are you a muslim sympathizer? Are you muslim? A G-d less society allowed the Holocaust to happen...there are also Jews who believe the Holocausts happened so Israel could be reborn . So why do you love muslims?

That it is your page as it is impossible for two people to have the same email address, you really should stop LYING you know we have all seen your screen name on there before you closed the page. Right after you were called Haniya on the board

That it is your page as it is impossible for two people to have the same email address, you really should stop LYING you know we have all seen your screen name on there before you closed the page. Right after you were called Haniya on the board

you are so silly. it isn't my enail address. Send an email to the address and see if the girl you are stalking writes back

you are so silly. it isn't my enail address. Send an email to the address and see if the girl you are stalking writes back

Proves nothing as you did not reply to the last one I sent you under the name montelatici

Forum List

Back