The Gov. of Israel does everything to incite riots and unrest

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
and then blames it on the Pals. Why? Why , most Israels are secular and they can't let semi's of good into Gaza??
Anything to irritate the Pals, and then when a fight breaks out you blame them.
I just don't understand why you continuously do this.

Israeli minister threatens to close Jerusalem’s Al Haram Al Sharif ‘entirely’
AFP | Oct 15, 2014 | 23:21
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM — Palestinian protesters clashed with Israeli forces in Jerusalem on Wednesday after authorities limited access for Muslim worshippers to the flashpoint Al Aqsa Mosque compound, police said.
An Israeli minister, meanwhile, threatened to close the entire compound unless Jews are allowed to pray there.
Israeli forces used stun grenades as a crowd of about 400 people gathered near the entrance to the mosque, according to an AFP photographer.
For the second time in a week, authorities restricted access to the esplanade on Wednesday, allowing only Palestinians aged over 50 to enter.
http://jordantimes.com/israeli-minister-threatens-to-close-jerusalems-al-haram-al-sharif-entirely

Kerem Shalom closed until Sunday for Jewish Holidays
Kerem Shalom crossing is the only entry point for commercial and humanitarian goods from Israel into Gaza.

Israel has for the last eight years severely restricted all imports and exports, including basic supplies such as concrete, to the besieged enclave.

Kerem Shalom closed until Sunday for Jewish Holidays Maan News Agency

and then blames it on the Pals. Why? Why , most Israels are secular and they can't let semi's of good into Gaza??
Anything to irritate the Pals, and then when a fight breaks out you blame them.
I just don't understand why you continuously do this.

Israeli minister threatens to close Jerusalem’s Al Haram Al Sharif ‘entirely’
AFP | Oct 15, 2014 | 23:21
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM — Palestinian protesters clashed with Israeli forces in Jerusalem on Wednesday after authorities limited access for Muslim worshippers to the flashpoint Al Aqsa Mosque compound, police said.
An Israeli minister, meanwhile, threatened to close the entire compound unless Jews are allowed to pray there.
Israeli forces used stun grenades as a crowd of about 400 people gathered near the entrance to the mosque, according to an AFP photographer.
For the second time in a week, authorities restricted access to the esplanade on Wednesday, allowing only Palestinians aged over 50 to enter.
http://jordantimes.com/israeli-minister-threatens-to-close-jerusalems-al-haram-al-sharif-entirely

Kerem Shalom closed until Sunday for Jewish Holidays
Kerem Shalom crossing is the only entry point for commercial and humanitarian goods from Israel into Gaza.

Israel has for the last eight years severely restricted all imports and exports, including basic supplies such as concrete, to the besieged enclave.

Kerem Shalom closed until Sunday for Jewish Holidays Maan News Agency

Not Israel that is rioting is it, but the Palestinians who think they are the only ones who should be allowed on the Temple mount. Isreal should have kicked them off in 1967 instead of playing nice with them

Well done.

Never mind, you want riots so you have a reason to get rid of more and more Pals.

Your false flags are not going to work anymore, have you heard even Britian is sick of it.

Actually the opposite is the truth, Israel sometimes and specially during high tension times hide information from the public, for example.
1.Netanel Arami.
2.Shouafat riots where two police officers nearly burned alive.
3.15 years old kid nearly beaten to death by 6 Muslims wearing ski masks.
And this is the tip of the iceberg.
During the last Jewish holiday (Sukkot) there was a huge riot in Temple Mount, for some reason Muslims chose to root on Jewish holiday for a mysterious reason but Israel allowed tourists visitors to continue as usual while police was dealing with the scums that nearly burned another policemen.
The Palestinian lobby knows very well how to blame Israel,thing is a small thought about it would unmask the lies, Israel has NO intention to start riots and tension.
But the Palestinians ain't just violent,its because of Israel so lets blame Israel for IS and WW 1 and 2 and even for 9/11 yeah right.

Why , most Israels are secular and they can't let semi's of good into Gaza??

My rebuttal #1 is right on your first (maybe second) sentence. Maybe you didn't read the article I posted in another thread very well. Here is another excerpt:

In another first, Israel is allowing thousands of tons of building materials to enter Gaza for reconstruction projects to be managed by private contractors. Previously, only the UN was allowed to import such materials.

Link: Quietly Israel is easing Gaza restrictions The Times of Israel

Last edited:
Now Lope, here is my second rebuttal. I don't know why I'm doing it, but doing it I am.

In my other thread about Jerusalem and the Temple Mount I and others tried to explain a few things about the Mount to you.

Link: What about Jerusalem and the Temple Mount Page 10 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What it seems that you miss in your articles and such is the very nature of the Temple Mount. It is about 37 acres in size. It is not one big mosque. There are several structures on it and plenty of open areas. As I said there are mosques on it, here is more info about the Mount:

Temple Mount - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The point I'm trying to make is that when Jews go up upon the Temple Mount, they are not trying to incite any riots, nor are they trying to go into nor deny any moslems entry to their mosques up there. It is the moslems that want to create trouble any time Jews just go up on the Mount. It is the moslems who want to riot just because a Jew goes up upon the Mount. The second intifada was started only because the PM of Israel went up on the Mount. He didn't even go into the mosques. And the Jews today do not want to go into the mosques.

From your article:

On Monday, demonstrators angered by Jews being granted access to Al Aqsa compound — Islam’s third holiest site — clashed with security officers after morning prayers.

The al-Aqsa compound does not mean inside the mosque, your Jordanians used some simple semantics to make you think that the whole Temple Mount is the compound.

Non-Muslim visits to Al Aqsa complex are permitted and regulated by Israeli forces, but Jews are not allowed to pray at the site for fear it could trigger major disturbances.

Jews pray instead at the Western Wall below.

Around 100 Israelis were given access on Wednesday to the square outside the mosque, accompanied by foreign tourists.

There you see, it is not all part of the mosque.

But I am sure I just wasted my time as you will come back and say, why not go to all these empty synagogues and other places? I thought even your Koran affirms Israel for the Jews and the Mount as shared at the very least.

Forum List

Back