'Palestinians want to destroy the Jewish state'

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

"We did not arrive at Operation Protective Edge by surprise. The cabinet has been debating this issue since the current government was first established (he took office
In Mar 2013, and well just admitted Operation Protective Edge was planned, not a surprise response in retaliation for 3 missing Jewish boys
)

There is also an underground city of tunnels. ( I thought they got all the tunnels?? Isn't that why they stayed so long? What the heck? )

I am not looking for a solution, I am looking for a way to manage the conflict and the maintain relations in a way that works for our interests

The rest of the article, I just posted a couple strange comments.
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=20759

154772_600.jpg

"We did not arrive at Operation Protective Edge by surprise. The cabinet has been debating this issue since the current government was first established (he took office
In Mar 2013, and well just admitted Operation Protective Edge was planned, not a surprise response in retaliation for 3 missing Jewish boys
)

There is also an underground city of tunnels. ( I thought they got all the tunnels?? Isn't that why they stayed so long? What the heck? )

I am not looking for a solution, I am looking for a way to manage the conflict and the maintain relations in a way that works for our interests

)

Have you not realised that this is normal behaviour for nations under threat of attack, to be in a state of alert and to plan exactly what will be done under different scenarios. The USA is also planning its next move in Iraq and Syria with statisticians giving the best results for various retaliatory measures.
Then you did not listen or read the news when Israel stated they did not get all the tunnels, but got the main ones and set hamas back ten years.
What is strange about that comment all Israel wants is peace, and if to achieve peace they have to be aggressive then that is the only way.

)

Doesn't come as a surprise. In a time where people looking at you like the agressor, you should have a good reason to go out and fight your enemies.

We knew terror tunnles existed, but couldn't go against them out of the blue, because the "poor Palestinians" will cry out they were being attacked for no reason.

The kidnapping of the boys gave a good enough reason for the attack. The innocent lives of those holy children were sadly sacrifised to save millions of others.

It reminds me of the old Joke. American, British and Israeli are on a ship, when it starts drowning. The small boat they jump on carries them to a Canibal Island. The chief Canibals promises to gain them one last wish, after tying them in ropes. The American wishes for good fortune and a nice meal, and granted that. The British wished to be forever remembered by the kingdom, and to have a Fish-and-Fries, granted that.

The Israeli wishes one small thing, "I want the leader Canibal to kick me strongly in the ass."

Surprised, the chief does so, and the moment he does, the Israeli unties himself, pulls out a gun and shoot them all dead.

The other captives are shocked, "You had this the whole time? why didn't you shoot him before?"

"Before he kicked me? no way, you would have said I attacked him, unprovoked."

"We did not arrive at Operation Protective Edge by surprise. The cabinet has been debating this issue since the current government was first established
(he took office
)

Epic cherry pick for your propaganda. I put what the article actually said inside a quote box to separate it from your add on. I did this to point out how you like to post things out of context to further your lies. The quote is an answer to the question of why they decided not to topple Hamas.

So, in reality, the correct thing to say is that they have been contemplating toppling Hamas since they formed the current government.

But go ahead with your twisted little lies, it is great entertainment.

I didn't write the article, and I didn't put the words in his mouth. Obviously Protective Edge was planned, he so much as said that,
"We did not arrive at Operation Protective Edge by surprise"

can't you comprehend that. I did tell everyone to read the post. No he said Current Administration.

Current means now, the present ones.

We did not arrive, meaning we somehow arrived and it wasn't by surprise.

Are you in denial again?

Last edited:
I think that if we decided to bomb a Native American reservation because a few militants shot off homemade rockets and subsequently killed thousands of Native Americans including hundreds of children, there would people in the U.S. that would have trouble sleeping.

This is the ugly truth, the Muslims* are trying to overwrite history while wiping all of the claims starting with general racism towards Jews, dismantling liberalistic perspective to Jews, historically,religiously, self opposing claims, economically, politically, and basically any possible way.
Jihad by all means.
Try blaming yourselves once, just once.

This is the ugly truth, the Muslims* are trying to overwrite history while wiping all of the claims starting with general racism towards Jews, dismantling liberalistic perspective to Jews, historically,religiously, self opposing claims, economically, politically, and basically any possible way.
Jihad by all means.

Why should the victim blame the victim?

Jihad by all means.

You can only believe such thing to be true when you trust a pathological liar to tell you the truth.

Jihad by all means.

You can only believe such thing to be true when you trust a pathological liar to tell you the truth.

Which people were expelled from their land and homes in Palestine? The Jews or the Christians and Muslims?

Jihad by all means. Try blaming yourselves once, just once.
Which people were expelled from their land and homes in Palestine? The Jews or the Christians and Muslims?
Don't start wars, live longer. Doh.

Forum List

Back