An unknown American hero

Needs more Nile Crocodile.

OIP.yvQcy3gfRHjpKC_vg_pAqQHaES

R.b43b9680ce6a9c7d12c188f0ba4b5234

ive swam with great white sharks.....when you beat that let me know....and that gator in your picture is pretty small....

I didn't ask about great whites ... too many people survive great white shark attacks ... we taste bad to them and they spit us back out ... absolutely safer swimming with sharks than caimans ... too funny ... great white sharks feasting on people ... if sharks ate people, we couldn't swim in Hawaii ... or California ... or Florida ...

Have you swam in Southern Waters? ...

I didn't ask about great whites ... too many people survive great white shark attacks ... we taste bad to them and they spit us back out ... absolutely safer swimming with sharks than caimans ... too funny ... great white sharks feasting on people ... if sharks ate people, we couldn't swim in Hawaii ... or California ... or Florida ...

Have you swam in Southern Waters? ...
lol.....i dont believe a word of what you say....you are to full of shit...

Did anyone bother to make sure those animals can live in that environment? Did some jackass just throw the animals in there to die for a political stunt? In any case, it is not our stated goal to kill all would-be illegal immigrants, but to control the border and prevent people from crossing illegally. Childish fools shouting about "catapults" and "alligators" are just being stupid.
Many invaders are child predators just like our predatory teachers who get these jobs because of the access to children education provides. Known perverts should never be allowed access to children.
The orange idiot, killed the border deal.
Of course. The border deal increased the number of criminal aliens allowed in legally. It did not provide for round ups and mass deportations. Trump was right, is right, again.

Many invaders are child predators just like our predatory teachers who get these jobs because of the access to children education provides. Known perverts should never be allowed access to children.

Of course. The border deal increased the number of criminal aliens allowed in legally.
You're FOS.

Trump administration overwhelmed by record border ...

1714409691726.png

ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story
May 8, 2019 — Authorities stopped more than 100000 undocumented migrants at the border last month in a wave of unauthorized crossings not seen in over a ...
It did not provide for round ups and mass deportations. Trump was right, is right, again.
You're FOS.......again.
Trump or teabagger plans didn't either.

Many invaders are child predators just like our predatory teachers who get these jobs because of the access to children education provides. Known perverts should never be allowed access to children
Your reply is all over the place and far from being on topic, which is about alligators in the Rio Grande where illegal immigrants are known to cross into the USA. Do try and stay on topic!

Forum List

Back