Israel destroys el-Wafa hospital as staff evacuates all patients

This is why it's a wonder for me and why I don't place outright condemnation.

If Hamas is removed as a controlling power and Fatah gains control of these regions as well, then we shall see if the softer 'approach' of Abu Mazen will allow for a true and verifiable long term hudna.
That's because Fatah is Israel's bitch and one of the most corrupt governments in that region.

There's nothing wrong with Hamas. There is something wrong with all the slander Israel reaps on them.

The problem is Israel, not Hamas.
The State Department of the United States of America views Hamas differently than you do.

I'll take their word over yours, anyday.

Come to think of it, the US Dept of Homeland Security isn't too keen on Hamas, either.

There isn't a single report of any such thing from any credible source. I recall all too well how certain posters were oh-so-eager to repeat previous hateful unsubstantiated allegations against Israel - and refused to acknowledge after those allegations were thoroughly debunked.

So NO, I do not accept such allegations.

What allegations are you talking about?

And your personal opinion towards a particular website, don't mean shit!

This is why it's a wonder for me and why I don't place outright condemnation.

If Hamas is removed as a controlling power and Fatah gains control of these regions as well, then we shall see if the softer 'approach' of Abu Mazen will allow for a true and verifiable long term hudna.
That's because Fatah is Israel's bitch and one of the most corrupt governments in that region.

As we all know, there are a plethora of non-corrupt Muslims regimes in the region.

Watch "Gaza-White phosphorus Attack" on YouTube
Gaza-White phosphorus Attack: [ame=http://youtu.be/8sjrKJVeRps]Gaza-White phosphorus Attack - YouTube[/ame]

There isn't a single report of any such thing from any credible source. I recall all too well how certain posters were oh-so-eager to repeat previous hateful unsubstantiated allegations against Israel - and refused to acknowledge after those allegations were thoroughly debunked.

Neither does yours.
So sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
And please remember to mute your cell phone.

The State Department of the United States views Hamas differently than you do.

Come to think of it, so does the US Dept of Homeland Security.
The State Dept also kisses major Israeli ass and they're the biggest terrorists in the ME.

Actually no; I know from the inside how anti-Jew the State Department is.
We're not talking anti-Israel or anti-Zionism, we're talking pure Jew hatred.

Facts on the ground show that 'The Palestinians" have made use of the recent "years of calm" to detour concrete shipments from housing development in order to facilitate the building of large terrorist infrastructure ie. tunnels into Israel.

'The Palestinians have taken funding intended for supporting the people to obtain weapons in order to attack Israel.

They place their civilians where these weapons are and they place their young children when the launch sites are maintained in order to bring the bodies out and create media attention over their own responsibilities for these deaths.
Any kind of ceasefire or agreement with Hamas is the worst decision Israel could make.

Hamas will just use this to buy more time, regroup, and reload, probably with more sophisticated weaponry. They will then violate the ceasefire and start their terror campaign once again.

Why people don't understand this simple concept is amazing. Hamas EXISTS only for the destruction if Israel. They said it themselves in their charter "agreements are only to deceive the Zionist entity and for gaining a position of advantage, in the ultimate destruction of the Zionist entity, to be replaced with an Islamic Khalifate of Palestine".

Sad to say that this time, for Israel, there is no turning back. No matter how long it takes and how many lives, Israel has to finish Hamas once and for all.

How to break Hamas’s stranglehold on Gaza

Yadlin lists three basic elements of this strategy:

1. An Israeli decision that Hamas must go and its military capability must not be rebuilt;
  2. An Israeli rejection of a limited strategy of trading “quiet for quiet”;
  3. And an endorsement of the Palestinian Authority’s return to power in Gaza.

With this kind of framework, he argues, it might be possible to gain European, Arab and American support for a Marshall Plan-style effort to rebuild poor, tragic, devastated Gaza after so many years of intermittent war.

The definitive word?

Might.

It depends on the Gazans...

...once again.

This time there are far more Gazans (non Hamas, that is) helping Israel than ever before.

Neither does yours.
I don't play that BS source game.

I don't automatically dismiss a claim just because I don't care for the website that made it.

I treat each claim on a case by case basis and judge them on relevant information that pertains to them.

It's not my 'personal opinion': the l'il sherriliar has been caught in so many lies before, that NOTHING she alleges can be taken as 'factual'. And she's used so-called 'sources' which are basically jumped-up blogstains.

Gas is being used in Gaza.

I posted an article, but it was last night, I think after that article was written, it was widely being reported from Gaza in social media, Facebook and Twitter. I even have a photo but I can't post from my phone. It's on Twitter .

Check out @imranq's Tweet: https://twitter.com/imranq/status/491775880864468992

That is wrong link, the one above addresses a massacre being carried out right now by Israel in Khanyounis.

Check out @sazahrani96's Tweet: https://twitter.com/sazahrani96/status/491409999860469760

1. An Israeli decision that Hamas must go and its military capability must not be rebuilt;

With this kind of framework, he argues, it might be possible to gain European, Arab and American support for a Marshall Plan-style effort to rebuild poor, tragic, devastated Gaza after so many years of intermittent war.

The definitive word?

Might.

...once again.

This time there are far more Gazans (non Hamas, that is) helping Israel than ever before.
It's none of Israel's god-damn business who Gazans choose to represent them.

Billo, still, regardless of what you think and say, this is what is happening.

Neither does yours.
I don't play that BS source game.

I don't automatically dismiss a claim just because I don't care for the website that made it.

I treat each claim on a case by case basis and judge them on relevant information that pertains to them.

Tunnels...Checkmate.
Any other point of view on your part is refusal to face an intellectual and emotional conundrum.
Is one conundrum for one week not enough?

The definitive word?

Might.

...once again.

It's none of Israel's god-damn business who Gazans choose to represent them.

We disagree.
And we do it far more eloquently.

The corruption at the head of Hamas | JPost | Israel News

I've already cited the info in the above article before. Keep in mind that the author is quoting different Arab sources complaining about HAMAS' corruption

"According to Palestinian news agency WAFA, the Hamas movement is in the throes of an economic crisis in its political, military and social institutions, after a number of corruption affairs within it were exposed. Public anger has forced the movement to bring many activists accused of corruption to justice, to avoid a revolution in the Gaza Strip. Some of the cases involved bribery in the justice system itself."

Forum List

Back