Israel destroys el-Wafa hospital as staff evacuates all patients

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Israel destroys e al-Wafa hospital as staff evacuates all patients

Watch "Fear Grips Israel Hit Gaza Hospital" on YouTube
Fear Grips Israel Hit Gaza Hospital:

Video is from earlier in the offensive, threats and attacks have been ongoing throughout this military offensive in Gaza

"The Israeli military has destroyed el-Wafa rehabilitation*hospital in the Gaza Strip, after first targeting the facility with five missiles on July 11, 2014. The Israeli military*began striking the building around 8:eek:o pm this evening and within two hours all hospital staff and patients had evacuated the only rehabilitation center in the Gaza Strip. As they departed what remained intact from the medical center burned to the ground.

“It’s already destroyed,” said Basman Alashi, director of el-Wafa, continuing, “I don’t know how much is left of it, but we have evacuated all of our patients. We lost power, there was a fire in the building.”

Alashi spoke to me via telephone from his house in Gaza, unable to cross the Israeli shelling to reach*the hospital. “I left the hospital at seven and within two hours they had bombed the hospital.” Shells hit every floor of the building, and a fire spread throughout..."

Doctors evacuate patients after Israel bombs hospital | The Electronic Intifada

Here we see a deliberate egregious violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention, a war crime, shelling of and destruction of an internationally protected hospital by Israel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fear Grips Israel Hit Gaza Hospital: http://youtu.be/MDNMmZwi03w

Video is from earlier in the offensive, threats and attacks have been ongoing throughout this military offensive in Gaza

"The Israeli military has destroyed el-Wafa rehabilitation*hospital in the Gaza Strip, after first targeting the facility with five missiles on July 11, 2014. The Israeli military*began striking the building around 8:eek:o pm this evening and within two hours all hospital staff and patients had evacuated the only rehabilitation center in the Gaza Strip. As they departed what remained intact from the medical center burned to the ground.

“It’s already destroyed,” said Basman Alashi, director of el-Wafa, continuing, “I don’t know how much is left of it, but we have evacuated all of our patients. We lost power, there was a fire in the building.”

Alashi spoke to me via telephone from his house in Gaza, unable to cross the Israeli shelling to reach*the hospital. “I left the hospital at seven and within two hours they had bombed the hospital.” Shells hit every floor of the building, and a fire spread throughout..."

Here we see a deliberate egregious violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention, a war crime, the complete destruction of an internationally protected hospital by Israel.
The IRC was notified by the IDF to warn the hospital to evacuate. The reason was to level the 4 story building so Hamas militants couldn't use it to direct fire onto IDF positions. Just another example of cowardly Hamas "warriors" figtting from civilian locations. Get your bullshit stories straight, Fatima.

Fear Grips Israel Hit Gaza Hospital: Fear Grips Israel Hit Gaza Hospital - YouTube

Here we see a deliberate egregious violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention, a war crime, the complete destruction of an internationally protected hospital by Israel.
The IRC was notified by the IDF to warn the hospital to evacuate. The reason was to level the 4 story building so Hamas militants couldn't use it to direct fire onto IDF positions. Just another example of cowardly Hamas "warriors" figtting from civilian locations. Get your bullshit stories straight, Fatima.

Evacuate a hosp so it could be shot down, have you ever worked in one, all those beds out in the middle of the streets, you have to be out of your mind.

Fear Grips Israel Hit Gaza Hospital: Fear Grips Israel Hit Gaza Hospital - YouTube

Evacuate a hosp so it could be shot down, have you ever worked in one, all those beds out in the middle of the streets, you have to be out of your mind.

Buuuuull shit.

The patients, all 14 of them were moved to other hospitals. The building was being used for an artillery spotting position. The IDF should build a synagogue in that spot. Read something beside Rense and Palestine Today. Try BBC News.

Was that just in case, or can the fucking bastards of the IDF actually show it was being used for that?

Was that just in case, or can the fucking bastards of the IDF actually show it was being used for that?
Actually, Freddie, the Palestinians were using it for a hospital while the human cockroaches were using it for an artillery OP. Sorry 'bout that.

Who gives a shit about what you think, you will deny anything just like before, anyway you can go and assist the poor and miserable Gazans yourself instead of pointing and blaming if you really care about Human lives iykalb ibn kalb.

Actually, Freddie, the Palestinians were using it for a hospital while the human cockroaches were using it for an artillery OP. Sorry 'bout that.

But you can't link to anything that comes even close to proving it.

Anything to prove it? so far IDF exposed 40 tunnels with weapons, they don't hide cookies in there.

Anything to prove it? so far IDF exposed 40 tunnels with weapons, they don't hide cookies in there.

You really confuse me.

You claim to be pro Israeli, but you Avatar is an. Israel flag painted in blood and your location says Occupied Palestine.

You really confuse me.

You claim to be pro Israeli, but you Avatar is an. Israel flag painted in blood and your location says Occupied Palestine.

Too much Jews blood split until we could draw this flag, I don't see a reason to forget it.
And Occupied Palestine in other words means 'Fuck you if you think I'm going to leave'

Demands to evacuate were unlawful as human rights groups confirm.

Military demand to evacuate rehabilitative hospital in Gaza unlawful | B'Tselem Military demand to evacuate rehabilitative hospital in Gaza unlawful

Published:**16 Jul 2014

B’Tselem has discovered that the Israeli military included the al-Wafaa rehabilitative hospital in a-Shuja’iyeh neighborhood in the demand it issued to residents of the a-Shuja’iyeh and a-Zeitun neighborhoods to evacuate their homes by today, July 16, 2014 at 8:00 AM. Hospital Director Basman al-‘Ashi told B’Tselem over the phone that the hospital received a recorded message last night at around 11:10 PM, saying that a-Shuja’iyeh residents must leave the area and move north to the city center. Shortly thereafter, at around 11:30 PM, the hospital received another phone call from a person saying he was from the military who repeated the demand to evacuate the hospital specifically.

According to al-‘Ashi, the hospital currently has 17 patients, between the ages of 14 and 95, all suffering from different degrees of paralysis. There are also some thirty staff members in the hospital at this time and a number of international activists. Al-‘Ashi clarified that there is no intention to evacuate the hospital, noting that this was one of the only hospitals in Gaza to offer rehabilitative treatment for patients in these conditions. The military’s demand to evacuate the hospital is unlawful. A hospital is not a military target and the military may not target it even after it is evacuated. The information B’Tselem has indicates that the hospital was ordered to evacuate as part of the sweeping demand to evacuate the entire neighborhood, in blatant disregard for the fact that evacuating a rehabilitation institution is a complicated task which may put lives at risk. There is no other rehabilitative institute in the area where patients can be transferred...."

the world has grown cold

to Hamas propaganda

they brought this on themselves

Investigations disclosing Israel's war crimes is not propaganda.

the world has grown cold

to Hamas propaganda

they brought this on themselves

Forum List

Back