Peaceful Israelis Cheers as Missile Hits Gaza, Then Threatens CNN Reporter

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
http://www.buzzfeed.com/dorsey/israeli-crowd-cheers-as-missile-hits-gaza-live-on-cnn

enhanced-31646-1405634778-17.png

Israeli attacks in Gaza since July 7, 2014, which Israeli officials said delivered more than 500 tons of explosives in missiles, aerial bombs, and artillery fire, killed at least 178 people and wounded 1,361 as of July 14, including 635 women and children, according to the United Nations.

The United Nations Human Rights Council should hold a special session to address violations of international human rights and humanitarian law in the context of the conflict.

Those cowards must put to shame.

If Hamas had a way to aim their rockets, that Hill would be a good place to aim at

Did you just call to target civilians, just for their opinions?

So I guess you'll also say it's ok to target Palestinian women who hand out candies when hearing of suicide bombings and Israeli being killed.

The hypocrisy of Anti-Zionists screams volums.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/dorsey/israeli-crowd-cheers-as-missile-hits-gaza-live-on-cnn

enhanced-31646-1405634778-17.png

Israeli attacks in Gaza since July 7, 2014, which Israeli officials said delivered more than 500 tons of explosives in missiles, aerial bombs, and artillery fire, killed at least 178 people and wounded 1,361 as of July 14, including 635 women and children, according to the United Nations.

The United Nations Human Rights Council should hold a special session to address violations of international human rights and humanitarian law in the context of the conflict.

Those cowards must put to shame.

the worshippers of the pig should be put to shame along with the pig. I was 19 years
old when I read THE BOOK OF THE STINKING PIG. ---very long ago---years before
1967 I read the book with an absolutely opened mind.
I read t because I used to love to read ancient classic literature-----including the Odyssey---
the Iliad----the greek plays of Euripides, Sophocles et al----the bible---the Gita---etc etc.
The book of the pig I read first was the Picthall version

In order to understand the ethos of the pigs and dogs of gaza-----one must read the BOOK OF THE
PIG OF MECCA

If Hamas had a way to aim their rockets, that Hill would be a good place to aim at

So I guess you'll also say it's ok to target Palestinian women who hand out candies when hearing of suicide bombings and Israeli being killed.

You confirm They dont have a way to aim their Protest rockets, at Troops or civilians

You confirm They dont have a way to aim their Protest rockets, at Troops or civilians

And you confirm you just called to launch rockets on civilians.

The "if" doesn't change the fact that you say they should be bombed.

You said something really stupid. I dislike Palestinians and I myself never even hinted that civilians should be deliberately targered!

That's a whole new low!

And yet you bash us day and night, when calling to kill people for their thoughts and feeling, no matter how brutal those may be?

The cards on the table, you just said something incredibly stupid and evil, at least don't try to use lame excuses.

Of course the cowardly 'reporter' deleted her tweet about 20 minutes later - I wonder why? Maybe she dimply realized that referring to the people of Sderot as 'scum' could compromise her façade of 'objectivity', she supposedly being a 'reporter'?

Who wants to take my bet that she gets fired within a month?

I disagree with what those people did, I don't think IDF bombings on Gaza are a show to look at, and putting that aside, what where they even looking so closed to the Gaza border, many of them with tender children?

That's insanely dangerous.

But what I find more interesting than all of this, is the tiny admission above. That for me, sums up the whole thread.

Last edited:

Sderot is a small village of ----simple people---blue collar types----kinda lower middle class---
lots of mizrahim. ---families with lots of children-----of course the dogs who are worshippers of the
pig like to aim at them---------their "god" so enjoys a war of attrition in which a child ends up dead
in the gutter periodically------In fact the pigs DO target Sderot A few years ago my son was visiting
Israel and ended up in sderot------and thence to a bomb shelter. He phoned me and I could hear
the bombs exploding------suddenly bad news------a visitor from the Orient ---I think viet nam???
a young man-------just standing in a field-----was blow to pieces. My kid was young then-----
and he learned AGAIN just what the filth of the ummah really means. There was no war or ongoing
conflict at the time------just normal ummah crap------that love of murder

It was built on lands belonging to the Palestinian Arab village of Najd
Sderot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so? the rapist pig of Arabia is buried in a jewish city-----and now jews cannot even set
foot in that city. The city of Yathrib had been a jewish city for about 1000 years before
the pig was interred therein and renamed "medina" aka "stinking sewer----defiled by the carcass
of a pig"

PS Baghdad is on land that was once a cultural and scholarly center for jews and also
later on for Christians and Zoroastrians------it was a land in which scholars studied their
own theology and also greek philosophy and the mathematics of the east-----then the dogs
and pigs of Arabia invaded and NOW it is a stinking "CALIPHATE" Just what point do you
imagine you made?

PS Baghdad is on land that was once a cultural and scholarly center for jews and also
later on for Christians and Zoroastrians------it was a land in which scholars studied their
own theology and also greek philosophy and the mathematics of the east-----then the dogs
and pigs of Arabia invaded and NOW it is a stinking "CALIPHATE" Just what point do you
imagine you made?

I imagine you made the point, that the Meds are not working:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back