Shocking: Decomposing bodies of premature babies in Al-Nasr Hospital (Israel evacuated staff)

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
War criminal Israeli assassins are charged of the worst atrocities ever witnessed by our generation.

The bodies of five premature Palestinian babies have reportedly been discovered in al-Nasr Hospital as reporters and aid workers sort through the remains of the bombed-out health facility during a truce in the Gaza Strip.

Journalists from Emirati TV channel Al-Mashhad discovered the decomposing remains of the children, who were not among those evacuated from the children's hospital after Israeli forces ordered patients and staff to leave on 10 November.

Hospital director Mustafa al-Kahlot said in a statement to Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor that he sent an appeal to aid groups, including the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), about the five children prior to their deaths but received no response.

The rights group called for the Israeli army to be "held accountable" for the deaths of the children and criticised the ICRC, who aided the evacuations from the hospital, for failing to help.

The spokesman for the Ministry of Health in Gaza, Ashraf Al-Qudra, told Al-Sharq on Wednesday that five premature babies died, after Israeli forces prevented doctors and their families from reaching them in the intensive care department at Al-Nasr Hospital.

Al-Qudra added in his statement that hospital doctors discovered the “decomposed” bodies of the five children.

IMG_8400.jpeg

Is this the same hospital that hamas was using to stash weapons? I do believe it is.
Sad, by hamas needs to be blamed for this.
What?

Any proof for this propaganda?

(Other than IOF repeatedly exposed spokesman)

And do you try to justify the atrocities committed by those butchers during Gaza genocide?

What?

And do you try to justify the atrocities committed by those butchers during Gaza genocide?

That story sounds much the propaganda Tom Lantos used about Iraqi Soldiers removing from their incubators and other such crap. Next we will be hearing how the Palestinians are drinking the blood of Jewish babies.

What?

Other than the videos of the tunnels leading to the hospital? The videos showing the cache?
Boy, they got you hook-line and sinker, son.

Keep lapping up the propaganda, AL, you make a good minion for the terrorists organization.

You are buying in to the hamas propaganda? I wouldn't use their numbers
as fact. Kind of sad that hamas hides behind the innocents.
Why store their weapons cache in a hospital?
1- WHO, MSF and UN verified them.

2- IOF murdered 20,000 humans and save me please. IOF caught hiding in schools and hospitals and apartments.

3- Yet waiting for a proof for this "alleged storage". (Other than IOF repeatedly exposed spokesman)

Other than the videos of the tunnels leading to the hospital? The videos showing the cache?
Boy, they got you hook-line and sinker, son.

Keep lapping up the propaganda, AL, you make a good minion for the terrorists organization.
Israel built them in 1980s for the hospital logistics. Funny when you accuse people of the land of using your own tunnels.

1- WHO, MSF and UN verified them.

2- IOF murdered 20,000 humans and save me please. IOF caught hiding in schools and hospitals and apartments.

3- Yet waiting for a proof for this "alleged storage". (Other than IOF repeatedly exposed spokesman)
:laughing0301: I can't fix stupid, and I won't try with you.
Hamas never expected the retaliation they received from their terrorist attack.
Seems you didn't either, AL.

Israel built them in 1980s for the hospital logistics. Funny when you accuse people of the land of using your own tunnels.
I suppose you're going to tell me that the weapons cache is that of Israel for propaganda purposes. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back