Israel demands correction from Sanders,It only killed 532 Palestinian kids in summer 2014!

I have no idea what happened to these boys, but if this story that Chris Hedges tells is true, anything could have happened. He was staying at the Gaza refugee camp of Khan Younis for several days, I think he said he was writing a magazine article. One afternoon his attention was caught by voices calling out in Arabic, which he has some fluency in. Turned out it was a few Israeli soldiers in an armored jeep taunting and cursing the boys. The boys had been playing near the wire fence of the camp. They were playing "soccer" with a ball they had made up with rags. The boys reacted as 10 year old boys could be expected to react. They picked up a few stones and started throwing them at the armored jeep. The soldiers reacted in a way that you would not expect trained professional soldiers to react. They stepped out of the jeep and gunned the boys down with their submachine guns. The children were about 10yrs. old. Hedges spent quite a bit of time among the Palestinians reporting on the conflicts. He says it was not the first time he had seen Palestinian children drew out and shot in this fashion. I think it was in the same article he mentioned he had never seen Hamas use children as "shields".
In this incident he accompanied the wounded to the hospital and swore out a witness statement. Deaths of this type are usually described as "children caught in crossfire" by the Israelis he said.

Can't comment until I research the incident.

Link?

Sanders, although misguided, is a man of principles. This is proven by the fact that, although Jewish, he might disagree with Israel's actions. You, however, are nothing but a bigoted Hitler wannabe. This is proven by your disgusting signature line, which is supposedly an "old Polish saying". That makes you lose all credibility. You are motivated by nothing but irrational Jew-hatred. You will use Sanders, a man of principles, to destroy Israel and then send him off to the firing squad. How do I know this? Because you have previously threatened my life for my crime of being Jewish!
No Crime being Jewish

Nor is it a crime to use W.P. in the manner it was used. How hamas used it is a crime though.

No reason to be angry.

Most of the nonsense the pro terrorists spew is actually quite funny.

We have one clown who actually thinks all Israeli's come from Europe. LMAO

We have another that thinks Judaic people living in the US aren't actually Jewish. LOL

We've got an avowed Nazi skulking around here somewhere.

Hell we've even got one rodent announced himself as some kinda master bator or debater that was it. Gosh I get them mixed up because as it turns out that particular clown hasn't managed to win a single point, and its been months.

All in all its quite the clown car.

No reason to be mad, hell I feel sorry for most of them and as a bonus I about bust a gut every time I read some of this stuff.

For instance, they're all indignant the Israeli's nocked off 1500 terrorists and 500 or so human shields being used by the Arab Muslims. Wasn't to long ago in WWII civilian casualties were up around 70% I'd think that kinda improvement would be appreciated, particularly in light of the Arab Muslims widespread use of human shields.
A bigger Liar and Idiot like you on here would be hard to find.......It was Jews that,collaborated with THE NAZIS.....and helped sent Innocent Non Zionists to the GAS CHAMBERS,THAT IS YOUR SHAME AND GUILTINESS,Assholes all of YOU........you then continued your EVIL by trying to do the same to the Palestinians.........You and Your Fuckard Possee

You seem to have trouble following simple rules there Numbnutts. As I recall our subject was our man Bernie and his error in guessing the number of dead terrorists last time around.

But no worries, all the tantrums in the world only prove I hit the nail on the head.

The civilian casualties in WWII were upwards of 70%+ and the civilian casualties in the latest epic beating given the hostile Gazans was only about 25%. Even when the hostile Gazans hide behind their own woman and children.

You should be thanking the Israeli's for taking the time and effort to get that number so low. Instead you ignore that Hamas is using human shields and play the PR game of complaining when a human shield is injured or killed.

Not fooling anyone

Not fooling anyone at all

I have no idea what happened to these boys, but if this story that Chris Hedges tells is true, anything could have happened. He was staying at the Gaza refugee camp of Khan Younis for several days, I think he said he was writing a magazine article. One afternoon his attention was caught by voices calling out in Arabic, which he has some fluency in. Turned out it was a few Israeli soldiers in an armored jeep taunting and cursing the boys. The boys had been playing near the wire fence of the camp. They were playing "soccer" with a ball they had made up with rags. The boys reacted as 10 year old boys could be expected to react. They picked up a few stones and started throwing them at the armored jeep. The soldiers reacted in a way that you would not expect trained professional soldiers to react. They stepped out of the jeep and gunned the boys down with their submachine guns. The children were about 10yrs. old. Hedges spent quite a bit of time among the Palestinians reporting on the conflicts. He says it was not the first time he had seen Palestinian children drew out and shot in this fashion. I think it was in the same article he mentioned he had never seen Hamas use children as "shields".
In this incident he accompanied the wounded to the hospital and swore out a witness statement. Deaths of this type are usually described as "children caught in crossfire" by the Israelis he said.

Yet there are many pictures of hamas using children as shields making his whole report questionable.

human-shield-2.jpg

HumanShields.jpg

human-shield-3.jpg

child-shield.png

Yet there are many pictures of hamas using children as shields making his whole report questionable.

human-shield-2.jpg

HumanShields.jpg

human-shield-3.jpg

child-shield.png

Those pictures have no context, like the picture of the Jewish kids in costume during Purim - how do we really know what these are and when they occurred?

Folks...let's wander back to the topic. some light cleaning has been done, but older off topic posts still remain, please don't respond to them, the thread has moved on more or less on track.

You're befuddled when faced with facts.

What facts? A fake chart without a source is not fact. It is propaganda. But that's all you know. Zionist propaganda
I can see you're angry and frustrated. Don't let facts cause you such angst.

Submit to the truth.

LOL. Angry? Pointing out a fake chart without a source does not imply anger. It just makes my case that all you have to support your fantasy views is Zionist propaganda.

I'll let him stew for a while and then provide a source. Although this has all been gone over before. He's just desperate to avoid the topic of Israel's very effective attacks against the terrorist enclave of Gaza.

Of course, the Israelis are quite effective in killing children in Gaza. I agree.

All down to hamas lining them up in front of the cowardly fighters so they wont get shot.

human-shield-2.jpg

HumanShields.jpg

human-shield-3.jpg

child-shield.png

Those pictures have no context, like the picture of the Jewish kids in costume during Purim - how do we really know what these are and when they occurred?

Mouse over the pictures to find their source and you will find out, but that means that you would be defending Palestinians using human shields and so would not be able to live the LIE. Much better to just ignore them and hope they go away.

They are in context to the post I replied to denied hamas uses human shields

Israel attacks civilian targets, most of Israel's targets are civilians, as every independent organization that analyzes conflicts has concluded.
Just more of your unfounded, hysterical ranting, I'm afraid.

As usual, you supply no evidence to support your ranting, just the usual, blathering, baseless claims.

How about the LA Times?

"Israeli forces “brazenly flouted the laws of war” and showed “callous indifference to the carnage” caused by attacks on civilian targets during the recent conflict in the Gaza Strip,..."

Amnesty International condemns Israel for Gaza civilian deaths

WRONG the source is Amnesty International, the LA times is just the carrier.

human-shield-2.jpg

HumanShields.jpg

human-shield-3.jpg

child-shield.png

Mouse over the pictures to find their source and you will find out, but that means that you would be defending Palestinians using human shields and so would not be able to live the LIE. Much better to just ignore them and hope they go away.

I did and it took me to some very iffy blog "idf blog" that, were it pro-Pali, you would label as as a biased Islamonazi source. I wouldn't trust this source for accuracy any more than you would trust Electronic Intifada.

human-shield-2.jpg

HumanShields.jpg

human-shield-3.jpg

child-shield.png

I did and it took me to some very iffy blog "idf blog" that, were it pro-Pali, you would label as as a biased Islamonazi source. I wouldn't trust this source for accuracy any more than you would trust Electronic Intifada.

So how does that make the pictures fakes, after all that is true only for the first one. Did you employ the trace feature on google for them to see when they were first used and where ?

israel%20flag%20waving%20animation.gif

Sanders said he wasn't sure of the numbers, so I don't see what the problem is.

And as it turns out the kill ratio was surprisingly good. Which should silence any critics of Israel given the Arab Muslim propensity to use human and child shields.

I'd have to say "well done Israel" my bet is the US can't claim such an humane kill ratio in any of its modern conflicts.

And as it turns out the kill ratio was surprisingly good.

Yes, a tremendous achievement, the Israelis were able to murder about 7 civilians for every 3 combatants and plenty of children who are considered "little snakes" by some Israelis.

"Israel’s new justice minister considers all Palestinians to be ‘the enemy’....referred to Palestinian children as "little snakes" and appeared to justify the mass punishment of Palestinians living under Israeli occupation."

Israel’s new justice minister considers all Palestinians to be ‘the enemy’

" 2,104 Palestinian died, including 1,462 civilians, of whom 495 were children and 253 women."

Gaza crisis: Toll of operations in Gaza - BBC News

By the way, no one buys your human shield propaganda.

Yes, a tremendous achievement, the Israelis were able to murder about 7 civilians for every 3 combatants and plenty of children who are considered "little snakes" by some Israelis.

"Israel’s new justice minister considers all Palestinians to be ‘the enemy’....referred to Palestinian children as "little snakes" and appeared to justify the mass punishment of Palestinians living under Israeli occupation."

" 2,104 Palestinian died, including 1,462 civilians, of whom 495 were children and 253 women."

What a shame the Israeli justice minister has a right to an opinion. You should write a fatwa or something. To blunt your profound ignorance, you should be made aware that the justice minister does not form Israeli military policy and strategies.

Otherwise, whine as you like about Pal'istanian civilian casualties. In spite of your ignorance regarding the undeniable evidence of your hero Islamic terrorist cowards waging acts of war from civilian areas, (undeniable except to you profoundly ignorant types), there's every good reason to assess your stuttering and mumbling as so much islamo-taqiyya.

Islamic terrorism carries consequences.

The number of civilians killed during Israel's Operation Protective Edge offensive has raised international concern and condemnation.

Between 8 July and 27 August, more than 2,100 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip, along with 66 Israeli soldiers and seven civilians in Israel.

The UN says the vast majority of Palestinian deaths are civilian. But figures from previous operations over the past six years in the densely populated Gaza Strip show it is not the first time civilians have paid a heavy price.

Oh my. We've identified another Monty'ism.

Well, that's odd. Monty's link identifies a rather strange connection between Islamic terrorists waging acts of war against Israel and Pal'istanians dying as a result of Israel responding to eliminate those Islamic terrorists from waging acts of war.

From Monty's link:

Between 8 July and 27 August, more than 2,100 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip, along with 66 Israeli soldiers and seven civilians in Israel.

The IDF says Hamas fired at least 4,591 rockets towards Israel between 8 July and 31 August - with more than 735 intercepted by its Iron Dome anti-missile systems. It says its own forces have hit at least 5,226 targets in Gaza. A number of UN buildings have also been hit, while people were sheltering inside.

Well shucks, Monty. Might I suggest that you email Muhammud over in the Islamic terrorist enclave of Pal'istan and have him advise the other Muhammud, the other, other Mohammad, his other friend muhammod and the other, other, other Muhammud that waging acts of war from civilian areas tends to endanger the civilians.

Gee whiz, Monty. Has no one told you that you're wearing that piece of paper on your back with the words "kick me" written in big, bold letters?

Yes, a tremendous achievement, the Israelis were able to murder about 7 civilians for every 3 combatants

Stop hiding behind civilians. Fucking Muslim pussies.

Yes, a tremendous achievement, the Israelis were able to murder about 7 civilians for every 3 combatants

Stop repeating Israeli propaganda.

"I saw no evidence of Hamas using Palestinians as human shields"

Jeremy Bowen's Gaza notebook: I saw no evidence of Hamas using Palestinians as human shields

Stop repeating Israeli propaganda.

"I saw no evidence of Hamas using Palestinians as human shields"

Jeremy Bowen's Gaza notebook: I saw no evidence of Hamas using Palestinians as human shields

Firing from civilian buildings. Preventing civilians from leaving before Israel strikes back.
Of course the Muslim pussies use civilians, including children, as human shields.

Forum List

Back