Israel demands correction from Sanders,It only killed 532 Palestinian kids in summer 2014!

Israel demands correction from Sanders: it killed only 532 Palestinian children in summer 2014

Damn you Sanders ya got the number to high they ONLY murdered 532 kids!

When your terrorist buddies fire rockets from civilian areas, sometimes the crappy rockets kill Pallie civilians.
And then when the Israelis fire back, the Pallie civilians your terrorist buddies use as shields sometimes die.

It's very sad.
For Palestinians...That's True Todd..steve

Makes me wonder why the Pallies do it to themselves.....

Do what? The Palestinians didn't invite the Europeans to invade and colonize the land they inhabited. The British facilitated the invasion and colonization as they did throughout the world.
Who invited the invading / colonizing Turks and later the Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese squatters?

The Palestinian Muslims and Christians were happy to have the Ottoman Turks to remove the ruling Mamluks. There were no invading or colonizing Egyptians, Syrians or Lebanese.

When your terrorist buddies fire rockets from civilian areas, sometimes the crappy rockets kill Pallie civilians.
And then when the Israelis fire back, the Pallie civilians your terrorist buddies use as shields sometimes die.

It's very sad.

Do what? The Palestinians didn't invite the Europeans to invade and colonize the land they inhabited. The British facilitated the invasion and colonization as they did throughout the world.
Who invited the invading / colonizing Turks and later the Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese squatters?

The Palestinian Muslims and Christians were happy to have the Ottoman Turks to remove the ruling Mamluks. There were no invading or colonizing Egyptians, Syrians or Lebanese.
So I'm sure you can document for us that the invading/ colonizing Turks were welcomed.

There certainly were invading / colonizing Egyptians, Syrians or Lebanese. You're Knowledge of history is remarkably juvenile.

It's very sad.

Jokes on you Numbskull, you are the invading colonists, Jordanians, Egyptians, Syrians or Lebanese. All Arab Muslims are invaders.

So I'm sure you can document for us that the invading/ colonizing Turks were welcomed.

There certainly were invading / colonizing Egyptians, Syrians or Lebanese. You're Knowledge of history is remarkably juvenile.

I already did with a link to the book and the text. What's juvenile is your inability to understand academic English which is what historical texts are written in.

There were no invading Egyptians, Syrians or Lebanese. Forces coming to the rescue of Muslims and Christians being attacked by European invaders do not constitute an invasion.

Jokes on you Numbskull, you are the invading colonists, Jordanians, Egyptians, Syrians or Lebanese. All Arab Muslims are invaders.

The only invaders were the European Zionists, they invaded from another continent. The intervention of the Arab armies was an attempt to stop the invading Europeans from evicting and mass murdering the native Muslims and Christians.

I already did with a link to the book and the text. What's juvenile is your inability to understand academic English which is what historical texts are written in.

There were no invading Egyptians, Syrians or Lebanese. Forces coming to the rescue of Muslims and Christians being attacked by European invaders do not constitute an invasion.
It really irks you to discover that the geographic region of Palestine was invaded / colonized by Turks and later by Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese squatters.

Choosing to remain fact-challenged is your decision. Do you find a certain security in your willful ignorance?

Again the jokes on you Numbskull

Declaration of Invasion

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...iqN4HE9k6nKy2znQAoFXPQ&bvm=bv.119408272,d.amc

It irks you that I have exposed your fantasy. You have absolutely no idea who ruled the area or when. You didn't even know that Mamluks ruled Palestine before the Ottomans, you silly little girl. LOL

mandelbaum.arab.population.png

Yup, its an invasion

I wonder if Bernie has seen this graph

Declaration of Invasion

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0ahUKEwjahqCOqI_MAhXIsIMKHSvvBUAQFggwMAM&url=http://www.religion-science-peace.org/2012/11/18/arab-league-declaration-on-the-invasion-of-palestine-15-may-1948/&usg=AFQjCNHt4dwPu0SRaNJlmced6-P-LJn62w&sig2=iqN4HE9k6nKy2znQAoFXPQ&bvm=bv.119408272,d.amc

It was an intervention to save the Muslims and Christians. The Muslims and Christians of Palestine were not invaded and they were the native people. The Jews were European invaders.

It irks you that I have exposed your fantasy. You have absolutely no idea who ruled the area or when. You didn't even know that Mamluks ruled Palestine before the Ottomans, you silly little girl. LOL
You're getting quite frothy. History eludes you so you're left to lash out as your attempt at argument is only fraud.

I assigned your homework task which was to research the Turk invasion / colonization of the region of Palestine. How are we to move on to exploring the Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese invasion / colonization if you can't complete simple tasks?

Declaration of Invasion

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0ahUKEwjahqCOqI_MAhXIsIMKHSvvBUAQFggwMAM&url=http://www.religion-science-peace.org/2012/11/18/arab-league-declaration-on-the-invasion-of-palestine-15-may-1948/&usg=AFQjCNHt4dwPu0SRaNJlmced6-P-LJn62w&sig2=iqN4HE9k6nKy2znQAoFXPQ&bvm=bv.119408272,d.amc

It was an intervention to save the Muslims and Christians. The Muslims and Christians of Palestine were not invaded and they were the native people. The Jews were European invaders.

It was a declaration of war as it led to a condition of war.

These antisemites are so predictable, it gets boring. This one, likes to divert the topic of every thread to the same old lies, over and over. It got exposed when he became a cheer leader to the other antisemite Odorous, who regretted that the Nazis didn't kill all the Jews.

mandelbaum.arab.population.png

Yup, its an invasion

I wonder if Bernie has seen this graph

Fake chart again.
You're befuddled when faced with facts.

What facts? A fake chart without a source is not fact. It is propaganda. But that's all you know. Zionist propaganda
I can see you're angry and frustrated. Don't let facts cause you such angst.

Submit to the truth.

LOL. Angry? Pointing out a fake chart without a source does not imply anger. It just makes my case that all you have to support your fantasy views is Zionist propaganda.

Forum List

Back