Israel demands correction from Sanders,It only killed 532 Palestinian kids in summer 2014!

That Sanders is Jewish has little bearing on anything. American Jews are not Israelis.

4,500 rockets from Gaza, 85 Israelis killed, 2,639 Israelis casualties

More than 5200 terrorist targets and only 508 killed? It is a violation by Hamas to put military operations near civilian population. They were using the civilians as human shields.
Targets identified by Israel are legal under international law. Israel called to warn people to leave sites they were about to strike to avoid casualties.

Israel demands correction from Sanders: it killed only 532 Palestinian children in summer 2014

Damn you Sanders ya got the number to high they ONLY murdered 532 kids!
Consult with your heroes in the Islamic terrorist franchise of Hamas. They put women and children in the line of fire knowing they will make opportunities for propaganda purposes. Dead women and children used as human shields by Islamic terrorists make for opportunistic
islamo-currency.

4,500 rockets from Gaza, 85 Israelis killed, 2,639 Israelis casualties

More than 5200 terrorist targets and only 508 killed? It is a violation by Hamas to put military operations near civilian population. They were using the civilians as human shields.
Targets identified by Israel are legal under international law. Israel called to warn people to leave sites they were about to strike to avoid casualties.
I am keeping track of these bullshit lies you clowns call arguments so when time comes to wipe Israel and its supporters off the face of the earth we can use them to justify it all :)

This is a perfect example of bait and switch.

One line of complete bull having bee debunked, you try and switch lines of complete bull. Not surprising as its a common low level debating tactic but once again both lines of bull are easily exposed.

During the testimony of Prof. Michael A. Newton at the United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict he said "the law is clear that there are some authorized, perfectly valid uses of white phosphorus munitions". Newton mentions legitimate marking of targets and illumination and shielding of movements as common uses. In urban areas, white phosphorus can prevent incendiary leveling of an area by masking movements in order to avoid snipers or explosive devices.

According to Lt. Col. Raymond Lane, the quality of smoke created by white phosphorus is superior to other smoke producing agents such as Hexachloroethane and Titanium Tetrachloride, and thus difficult to match for blanket coverage.[4]

End Quote

The US military uses white phosphorus regularly in a number of munitions.

So Odious are you saying that all use of white phosphorus is banned ? And can you prove that white phosphorus "incendiary munitions" were used and not just smoke grenades and markers to identify target areas ?

Maybe you should read up on wp and its use in military operations ;--)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&ved=0ahUKEwilw_q6tITMAhWJlIMKHUn5CqY4ChAWCBswAA&url=https://www.law.upenn.edu/journals/jlasc/articles/volume10/issue1/Reyhan10U.Pa.J.L.&Soc.Change1(2007).pdf&usg=AFQjCNFFSVwk1p6HSVHcUMww5JVHg_OCqA&sig2=t6h7HSXu9IGu519oL5Y_KA&bvm=bv.119028448,d.amc

Sanders, although misguided, is a man of principles. This is proven by the fact that, although Jewish, he might disagree with Israel's actions. You, however, are nothing but a bigoted Hitler wannabe. This is proven by your disgusting signature line, which is supposedly an "old Polish saying". That makes you lose all credibility. You are motivated by nothing but irrational Jew-hatred. You will use Sanders, a man of principles, to destroy Israel and then send him off to the firing squad. How do I know this? Because you have previously threatened my life for my crime of being Jewish!

Sanders, although misguided, is a man of principles. This is proven by the fact that, although Jewish, he might disagree with Israel's actions. You, however, are nothing but a bigoted Hitler wannabe. This is proven by your disgusting signature line, which is supposedly an "old Polish saying". That makes you lose all credibility. You are motivated by nothing but irrational Jew-hatred. You will use Sanders, a man of principles, to destroy Israel and then send him off to the firing squad. How do I know this? Because you have previously threatened my life for my crime of being Jewish!
No threats just facts that if given a chance I will hope and promise to do my best to accomplish. I use whatever I can to prove my point.

This is a perfect example of bait and switch.

One line of complete bull having bee debunked, you try and switch lines of complete bull. Not surprising as its a common low level debating tactic but once again both lines of bull are easily exposed.

During the testimony of Prof. Michael A. Newton at the United Nations Fact Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict he said "the law is clear that there are some authorized, perfectly valid uses of white phosphorus munitions". Newton mentions legitimate marking of targets and illumination and shielding of movements as common uses. In urban areas, white phosphorus can prevent incendiary leveling of an area by masking movements in order to avoid snipers or explosive devices.

According to Lt. Col. Raymond Lane, the quality of smoke created by white phosphorus is superior to other smoke producing agents such as Hexachloroethane and Titanium Tetrachloride, and thus difficult to match for blanket coverage.[4]

End Quote

The US military uses white phosphorus regularly in a number of munitions.

So Odious are you saying that all use of white phosphorus is banned ? And can you prove that white phosphorus "incendiary munitions" were used and not just smoke grenades and markers to identify target areas ?

Maybe you should read up on wp and its use in military operations ;--)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&ved=0ahUKEwilw_q6tITMAhWJlIMKHUn5CqY4ChAWCBswAA&url=https://www.law.upenn.edu/journals/jlasc/articles/volume10/issue1/Reyhan10U.Pa.J.L.&Soc.Change1(2007).pdf&usg=AFQjCNFFSVwk1p6HSVHcUMww5JVHg_OCqA&sig2=t6h7HSXu9IGu519oL5Y_KA&bvm=bv.119028448,d.amc
You should stay in the conspiracy theory area....if its critical of Israel to you its a conspiracy! LOL

Israel demands correction from Sanders: it killed only 532 Palestinian children in summer 2014

Is that the best source you have, an islamonazi propaganda outlet that admits all of its reports are fabricated and have no basis in reality
You crack me up. When you can stop with the hysterics I will try and respond to you without laughing.

Doesn't take much to crack you up, any lie that demonises the Jews will do.
Have you heard the Jews are stealing Palestinian land 40 years before Palestine was invented, while momaqd was flying on a horse to a mosque that would not be built for at least 40 years after his death

Hamas Launches First Phosphorus Rocket at Negev; No ...
www.haaretz.com/hamas-launches-first-phosphorus-rocket-at-ne...
Haaretz
Jan 15, 2009 - White phosphorus is not considered a chemical weapon and armies are allowed to ... Israel maintains that it uses munitions in accordance with ...

Gazans shooting white phosphorus shells into Israel. UN ...
elderofziyon.blogspot.com/.../gazans-shooting-white-phosphorus-shells....
Nov 30, 2010 - Hamas, on the other hand, is using white phosphorous in anti-personnel ... Clearly, it is a "war crime" for Israel to use white phosphorus in such a way that its use is ...... UN "threatened" CBC reporter; Hezbollah uses hospi.

BBC exhumes old white phosphorus canard | BBC Watch
bbcwatch.org/2013/04/29/bbc-exhumes-old-white-phosphorus-canard/
Apr 29, 2013 - An article entitled "Israel 'to stop using white phosphorus shells'" appeared ... This badly composed piece uses a recent announcement - relating to the ... The report neglects to mention that – according to Hamas – around half ...

CBS Incorrectly Claims Israel Used 'Banned Weapon ...
www.newsbusters.org/.../cbs-incorrectly-claims-israel-us...
NewsBusters.org
Jan 26, 2009 - Hamas just ended a bloody war with Israel in Gaza, and tonight there is ... But the use of white phosphorus (WP) is not banned outright, though there ... measures that the Israeli military uses to minimize civilian casualties, such ...

I wonder if these clowns are part of the IDF's cyber unit or they are just paid by the terrorist state to troll forums about anti Israel posts..

I wonder if these clowns are part of the IDF's cyber unit or they are just paid by the terrorist state to troll forums about anti Israel posts..
Apparently you're embarrassed when you're taken to task for your silly cutting and pasting.

Why are you whining? Hamas will gladly offer up the lives of women and children while they commit their usual acts of Islamic terrorism. Your cutting and pasting should be committed to explaining why the Arabs-Moslems occupying the disputed territories really have no issue with being sacrificial camels on the altar of Islamic terrorist worship.

Apparently you're embarrassed when you're taken to task for your silly cutting and pasting.

Why are you whining? Hamas will gladly offer up the lives of women and children while they commit their usual acts of Islamic terrorism. Your cutting and pasting should be committed to explaining why the Arabs-Moslems occupying the disputed territories really have no issue with being sacrificial camels on the altar of Islamic terrorist worship.
LMAO embarrassed!? ROFLMAO! HAHAHA I find you clowns desperation HILARIOUS. Keep going I am laughing.

Consult with your heroes in the Islamic terrorist franchise of Hamas. They put women and children in the line of fire knowing they will make opportunities for propaganda purposes. Dead women and children used as human shields by Islamic terrorists make for opportunistic
islamo-currency.
how do you know ? fox news ? robert murdock?
murdoch_israel_killers29.jpg

Hamas Launches First Phosphorus Rocket at Negev; No ...
www.haaretz.com/hamas-launches-first-phosphorus-rocket-at-ne...
Haaretz
Jan 15, 2009 - White phosphorus is not considered a chemical weapon and armies are allowed to ... Israel maintains that it uses munitions in accordance with ...

Gazans shooting white phosphorus shells into Israel. UN ...
elderofziyon.blogspot.com/.../gazans-shooting-white-phosphorus-shells....
Nov 30, 2010 - Hamas, on the other hand, is using white phosphorous in anti-personnel ... Clearly, it is a "war crime" for Israel to use white phosphorus in such a way that its use is ...... UN "threatened" CBC reporter; Hezbollah uses hospi.

BBC exhumes old white phosphorus canard | BBC Watch
bbcwatch.org/2013/04/29/bbc-exhumes-old-white-phosphorus-canard/
Apr 29, 2013 - An article entitled "Israel 'to stop using white phosphorus shells'" appeared ... This badly composed piece uses a recent announcement - relating to the ... The report neglects to mention that – according to Hamas – around half ...

CBS Incorrectly Claims Israel Used 'Banned Weapon ...
www.newsbusters.org/.../cbs-incorrectly-claims-israel-us...
NewsBusters.org
Jan 26, 2009 - Hamas just ended a bloody war with Israel in Gaza, and tonight there is ... But the use of white phosphorus (WP) is not banned outright, though there ... measures that the Israeli military uses to minimize civilian casualties, such ...
great source. bbc and .haaretz :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The same old mantra when evidence is brought to show you got it wrong again. When Israel used W.P. it was not illegal for the use it was put to, only after it became illegal did Israel stop using it. But hamas had sent out scavengers to collect W.P. to use in their illegal rockets making them a double war crime.

How much are you paid to troll the internet with your islamonazi propaganda lies and blood libels, or do you do it for free because you are allowed to live in the boiler room.

Forum List

Back