Israel demands correction from Sanders,It only killed 532 Palestinian kids in summer 2014!

Palestinians should stop with their terrorism

blowing themselves up, killing and attacking Jews

They are criminals .....scum really

They are drawn towards terrorism ..... don't they know they will lose???? badly?

do they have a death wish

don't they care for their children??

Is their Jihad and Virgins more than their love of their own children?

Palestinians should stop with their terrorism

blowing themselves up, killing and attacking Jews

They are criminals .....scum really

They are drawn towards terrorism ..... don't they know they will lose???? badly?

do they have a death wish

don't they care for their children??

Is their Jihad and Virgins more than their love of their own children?
Hi Skye,to respond to you,actually Palestinians are not "Scum" as you put it,I have lived within both Jewish and Palestinian communities in Israel....and both get on well.................You have to realize that Palestinians are a Disspossed sic People and like the Jews prior to 1948...want their own homeland in Peace for both Communities,.....a small minority on both sides "DO NOT WANT THIS" it is a Shame that a Few can prevent this schism.....As you know I have much respect for you....but you only have to see the deaths of Palestinians since 1946 compared to the Jewish Deaths...to know that ten-times more Palestinians have Died and been Maimed.......all of this is Sickening Skye.........No one really has a Death Wish and your comment about Virgins is ridiculous(by the way It was the Assassins who originated this type of think) Modern Jihadists mental that they are,Palestinians do not attach themselves to these Criminals...but for some on your side like to insult and degrade Palestinians with these silly one liners.

Israel had an opportunity for Peace with that Great Jew Mr Rabin (and Mr Peres) but NO,he was Assassinated by Jews.

Palestinians and Jews I have found are some of the most family caring people in the world........both love their children.........only pubescent boys believe in 40 Virgins,not forgetting they have been brainwashed.

I don't agree with what a lot of what goes on in this schism but to accuse one side or the other is out of order,if you read history.for Peace you need Communication

Skye,as always my Best Regards..steve

Always my best to you too ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Palestinian terrorists ARE scum indeed

not different from ISIS beheading people... thugs that they are

nothing more nothing less.....pure scum

Cheers.

Cheers.
Skye I will tell you very many years ago I knew that Israel employed Murcenaries sic from Belgium and South Africa,they use to go out at night to shoot and kill innocent Palestinians,They would come back and laugh about it......Years later (Amongst other things I have a Real Estate Company) staff wanted a meeting to introduce new photographers,finance providers,advertisers etc.,who we had never used before.

Amongst the Financiers was this very Belgian Murderer I had seen in Israel..I felt SICK.....he did his spew and wanted to get on board,but I had to tell him I don't do business with Murderers..................I took him aside and explained that I first met him in Israel,I never saw him again.

I have met Scum in my life,the worst type....Cowards

The trouble with most on here is You Live on Memories,not even your own......but it's time to move forward,everyone has some memory of the past BUT what I find revolting,No one ever criticizes the Nazis on your side??????unless they attribute me as being a Islamo/Nazi or Palestinians,I find these two groups heinous but some don't like the truth I give them so they insult me, to the best of their ability,which ain't much.......I am I feel at times am the only person that wants Peace for the Jews and Palestinians.....Neither side will be free until they decide together to want it badly enough.......and only the Palestinians and the Jews can change the Status Quo.steve
You,can get it if you REALLY WANT

Last edited:

Cheers.

let the Arab Muslim scum blither on as they will

It makes no difference

they have lost this battle long ago

Cheers.

It makes no difference

Just Typical NON SENSE...............Boston if you have nothing sensible to say..Bugger Off

Cheers.

It makes no difference

Just Typical NON SENSE...............Boston if you have nothing sensible to say..Bugger Off

Oh tosh

what twaddle

Cheers.

It makes no difference

Oh tosh

what twaddle
Well you would know of course......I dunno Boston,what on earth Motivates your brain ?????

Last edited:
That Sanders is Jewish has little bearing on anything. American Jews are not Israelis.
Rubbish,they glean enough CASH from the American Tax-Payer,moreover ask an America Jew if the USA were in Conflict with Israel..Who Would They Support..Israel or America............you are a silly man Kinetta...by the way Kinetta is an Ashkenazic Yiddish name from Romania .......steve

Notwithstanding your scenery chewing, American Jews are still not Israelis.

I am not surprised about the name's origin. It was lifted from a story written by an American Jew, who by the way is not Israeli.

Sanders, although misguided, is a man of principles. This is proven by the fact that, although Jewish, he might disagree with Israel's actions. You, however, are nothing but a bigoted Hitler wannabe. This is proven by your disgusting signature line, which is supposedly an "old Polish saying". That makes you lose all credibility. You are motivated by nothing but irrational Jew-hatred. You will use Sanders, a man of principles, to destroy Israel and then send him off to the firing squad. How do I know this? Because you have previously threatened my life for my crime of being Jewish!
No Odium just made a very valid point......How strange you are accusing Odium of Jew-Hatred.......ad-nausium Zionist RESPONSE but Shit all the same,Odium caught you out .....YET AGAIN

I was talking about Odious's signature line as well as other posts that he has made.

That Sanders is Jewish has little bearing on anything. American Jews are not Israelis.
Rubbish,they glean enough CASH from the American Tax-Payer,moreover ask an America Jew if the USA were in Conflict with Israel..Who Would They Support..Israel or America............you are a silly man Kinetta...by the way Kinetta is an Ashkenazic Yiddish name from Romania .......steve

I am not surprised about the name's origin. It was lifted from a story written by an American Jew, who by the way is not Israeli.
It was NOT LIFTED....it is and old Jewish? monika,from Romania,an Ashke(nazi ) but then Ashkenazi's are not real Jews anyway,so your point is????

Sanders, although misguided, is a man of principles. This is proven by the fact that, although Jewish, he might disagree with Israel's actions. You, however, are nothing but a bigoted Hitler wannabe. This is proven by your disgusting signature line, which is supposedly an "old Polish saying". That makes you lose all credibility. You are motivated by nothing but irrational Jew-hatred. You will use Sanders, a man of principles, to destroy Israel and then send him off to the firing squad. How do I know this? Because you have previously threatened my life for my crime of being Jewish!
No Crime being Jewish

Israel demands correction from Sanders: it killed only 532 Palestinian children in summer 2014

Damn you Sanders ya got the number to high they ONLY murdered 532 kids!

When your terrorist buddies fire rockets from civilian areas, sometimes the crappy rockets kill Pallie civilians.
And then when the Israelis fire back, the Pallie civilians your terrorist buddies use as shields sometimes die.

It's very sad.
For Palestinians...That's True Todd..steve

Makes me wonder why the Pallies do it to themselves.....

Israel demands correction from Sanders: it killed only 532 Palestinian children in summer 2014

When your terrorist buddies fire rockets from civilian areas, sometimes the crappy rockets kill Pallie civilians.
And then when the Israelis fire back, the Pallie civilians your terrorist buddies use as shields sometimes die.

It's very sad.

Do what? The Palestinians didn't invite the Europeans to invade and colonize the land they inhabited. The British facilitated the invasion and colonization as they did throughout the world.

It's very sad.

Do what? The Palestinians didn't invite the Europeans to invade and colonize the land they inhabited. The British facilitated the invasion and colonization as they did throughout the world.
Who invited the invading / colonizing Turks and later the Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese squatters?

It's very sad.

Do what?

Kill their own civilians.

The Palestinians didn't invite the Europeans to invade and colonize the land they inhabited.

So what? The Palestinians weren't in charge and didn't own the land.

The British facilitated the invasion

The Ottomans lost, the Jews got their homeland.
Your Pallie buddies should move to Syria, I hear there is room.

No Odium just made a very valid point......How strange you are accusing Odium of Jew-Hatred.......ad-nausium Zionist RESPONSE but Shit all the same,Odium caught you out .....YET AGAIN
Jew hatred? Odorous? Why....WHAT MAKE YOU THINK THAT?!

It was NOT LIFTED....it is and old Jewish? monika,from Romania,an Ashke(nazi ) but then Ashkenazi's are not real Jews anyway,so your point is????

Your ignorance makes me ill, and angry.

No reason to be angry.

Most of the nonsense the pro terrorists spew is actually quite funny.

We have one clown who actually thinks all Israeli's come from Europe. LMAO

We have another that thinks Judaic people living in the US aren't actually Jewish. LOL

We've got an avowed Nazi skulking around here somewhere.

Hell we've even got one rodent announced himself as some kinda master bator or debater that was it. Gosh I get them mixed up because as it turns out that particular clown hasn't managed to win a single point, and its been months.

All in all its quite the clown car.

No reason to be mad, hell I feel sorry for most of them and as a bonus I about bust a gut every time I read some of this stuff.

For instance, they're all indignant the Israeli's nocked off 1500 terrorists and 500 or so human shields being used by the Arab Muslims. Wasn't to long ago in WWII civilian casualties were up around 70% I'd think that kinda improvement would be appreciated, particularly in light of the Arab Muslims widespread use of human shields.

No reason to be angry.

Most of the nonsense the pro terrorists spew is actually quite funny.

We have one clown who actually thinks all Israeli's come from Europe. LMAO

We have another that thinks Judaic people living in the US aren't actually Jewish. LOL

We've got an avowed Nazi skulking around here somewhere.

Hell we've even got one rodent announced himself as some kinda master bator or debater that was it. Gosh I get them mixed up because as it turns out that particular clown hasn't managed to win a single point, and its been months.

All in all its quite the clown car.

No reason to be mad, hell I feel sorry for most of them and as a bonus I about bust a gut every time I read some of this stuff.

For instance, they're all indignant the Israeli's nocked off 1500 terrorists and 500 or so human shields being used by the Arab Muslims. Wasn't to long ago in WWII civilian casualties were up around 70% I'd think that kinda improvement would be appreciated, particularly in light of the Arab Muslims widespread use of human shields.
Yup, antisemitism is a mental illness, and it is clearly on display on this forum.

:cuckoo: :spinner::woohoo::eusa_wall::banana::bang3::ack-1::alcoholic:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back