Israel 'cuts Palestinian water'

He is shredding you. I don't say I agree or not with everything he's said in this thread, but your assertions here are without merit, your sources are biased, and your flailing and analogies are weak.

The sequence of posts between #29 and now is what I'm referring to.

Except he's not "shredding" me. Even Elvis found fault with his inclusion of the Egyptians. This thread is not about the Egyptians and they aren't the ones preventing the Palis from getting water. According to this report, Israel is. So therefore, Israel is responsible. It's not a difficult thing to comprehend.

As for my sources being biased, you don't think the J post and Water Authority aren't biased? What the hell are you smoking?

Again, the problem is your source. Amnesty International is about as reliable a source on Israel as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is on homosexuality.

It also hurts that their sources are COMPLETELY Hamas and Fatah and NOT Israel! In fact, Amensty didn't consult Israel, at all!

Water Authority: Amnesty didn't consult us over report | Israel Palestine-Gaza Conflict | Jerusalem Post

Ah yes, because the Water Authority surely would of admitted that they were wrong. And World Peace is going to be occur tomorrow.

Oh yeah, great idea! Because you think your source is going to lie, just skip over them! Don't obtain any documents showing the amount of water Israel sends to Gaza and the West Bank -- just go to the Arabs living there and listen to what they have to say! Then write a report about it and float it to one of the most LIBERAL-LEFTIST leaning news sources in the world! Fabulous idea, except no one would buy it because AI is one of the biggest anti-zionist groups in the world! I wouldn't doubt that their leader was somehow related to Arafat himself!

Oh yeah, great idea! Because you think your source is going to lie, just skip over them! Don't obtain any documents showing the amount of water Israel sends to Gaza and the West Bank -- just go to the Arabs living there and listen to what they have to say! Then write a report about it and float it to one of the most LIBERAL-LEFTIST leaning news sources in the world! Fabulous idea, except no one would buy it because AI is one of the biggest anti-zionist groups in the world! I wouldn't doubt that their leader was somehow related to Arafat himself!

You really are a loon. I feel sorry for you. And why not go to the Arabs living there and ask them about their living conditions? Unless you're calling all Arabs liars too. You already said in the past that they should be wiped off the face of the earth.

Where's your answer to this, Dogshitbert?
"Elections have consequences."

Why doesn't Hamas get its people who elected them to power, some water? They could start by denouncing violence, and joining the international community instead of existing solely to destroy a neighbor.

Right?
You are BLAME-SHIFTING. Isn't it their government who is responsible for the people?

And before you get any stupid ideas, it is well known around here that DavidS and I have little to no use for each other. I think he's a worthless puke dispenser, 90% of the time.

But you're 100% and he is wiping up the floor with your stupid ass.

hasnt the Palestinian Authority been given BILLIONS in aid?
why havent they used any of that to build water desalination plants to supply their own people with water?
Dishonest, partisan blame-shifters and indiscriminate imbibers and regurgitators of kool-aid don't understand such a concept, Dive.

Riparian rights have always been an issue between Israel and its Arab neighbors. Israel's always had a problem with Syria on the same subject.

And the palestinian "position" is that Israel has no right to water.

more political issues between the two that the nutters blame only on Israel.

Why doesn't Hamas get its people who elected them to power, some water? They could start by denouncing violence, and joining the international community instead of existing solely to destroy a neighbor.

Right?
Absolutely.

The Palestinians need to smarten the hell up.

Last edited:
why havent they used any of that to build water desalination plants to supply their own people with water?
Because reporting the entire situation might cause some to actually think instead of the kneejerk bitch about Israel. It's so much easier, and there are too many lazy folks.

Last edited:
Because reporting the entire situation might cause some to actually think instead of the kneejerk bitch about Israel. It's so much easier, and there are too many lazy folks.

Actually the expense of keeping Suha Arafat in Paris living like a queen took first priority.
If there was ever an audit of the PA people would be shocked. There won't be because it is an inconvenient truth. Much easier to blame the CHOOS.

Actually the expense of keeping Suha Arafat in Paris living like a queen took first priority.
If there was ever an audit of the PA people would be shocked. There won't be because it is an inconvenient truth. Much easier to blame the CHOOS.
What amazes me is that too many are willing tools enabling 'whine warfare' by the Palestinians.

When the Palestinians actually smarten up, they will get more of my sympathy. For this? Not a drop of it.

Maybe they aren't using as much water because those dirty skanks never bathe?

lmaosmiley.gif

My new favorite USMB poster!!! Welcome Rabbi! We've never actually met yet! But I'm glad we have now!!

Where's your answer to this, Dogshitbert?

Right?
You are BLAME-SHIFTING. Isn't it their government who is responsible for the people?

And before you get any stupid ideas, it is well known around here that DavidS and I have little to no use for each other. I think he's a worthless puke dispenser, 90% of the time.

But you're 100% and he is wiping up the floor with your stupid ass.

Oh you're just taking David's side because you hate me Midnight. Stop trying to act like you're objective when it comes to me, you're not.

As for the Government being responsible? Yes, they are responsible to a point. However, the article points out several things that Israel does to prevent the Palis from getting water.

I don't like Hamas and agree they should be voted out. However, one has to be realistic about the situation at the present moment and not the idealistic version.

Read the article is all I can say. I'm not the Palestinian Authority or Hamas so I can't speak for either nor would I want to.

Forum List

Back