Israel 'cuts Palestinian water'

Actually saying egypt is responsible for the palestinians' water because they are "their people" is like saying Germany is responsible for Austrians water/

And Israel is supposed to recognize these people as Israelis?

This quote is for you pond scum:

“Yes, I am my brother’s keeper. I am under a moral obligation to him that is inspired, not by any maudlin sentimentality but by the higher duty I owe myself. What would you think of me if I were capable of seating myself at a table and gorging myself with food and saw about me the children of my fellow beings starving to death,” – Eugene V. Debs

Actually saying egypt is responsible for the palestinians' water because they are "their people" is like saying Germany is responsible for Austrians water/

Like I said, Davis S is a fucking idiot and he proves it with statements like that.

And Israel is supposed to recognize these people as Israelis?

This quote is for you pond scum:

“Yes, I am my brother’s keeper. I am under a moral obligation to him that is inspired, not by any maudlin sentimentality but by the higher duty I owe myself. What would you think of me if I were capable of seating myself at a table and gorging myself with food and saw about me the children of my fellow beings starving to death,” – Eugene V. Debs

Fantastic. So where is your condemnation for Egypt and Jordan not sending these people water? Why is your beef only with Israel when ALL of Gaza's and West Bank's neighbors are supposed to be responsible for giving these people water?

Like I said, Davis S is a fucking idiot and he proves it with statements like that.

IN 20 years, there will be more "Arabs" in Israel than there are Jews. This is a frightening prospect for Israel's govt.

Ok, and? Why should Israel be responsible for giving Gaza water if Egypt isn't? I don't get it.

IN 20 years, there will be more "Arabs" in Israel than there are Jews. This is a frightening prospect for Israel's govt.

And in 20 years there will be more Israelis in the West Bank than Arabs. See how much fun this is?

Ok, and? Why should Israel be responsible for giving Gaza water if Egypt isn't? I don't get it.

point out where I said Israel should be responsible for it. You said Egypt should be responsible because they are the same "race". I was responding to your claim.

If I'm an idiot for seeing Egypt should be responsible for providing water to Gaza, then why isn't the author of the piece you quoted an idiot for saying Israel should be responsible for providing water to Gaza?

Fantastic. So where is your condemnation for Egypt and Jordan not sending these people water? Why is your beef only with Israel when ALL of Gaza's and West Bank's neighbors are supposed to be responsible for giving these people water?

Israel is preventing the Palis to get the water they require. Egypt and Jordan are not sending anything but at the same time they are not preventing the Palis to get what they need. Israel is.

point out where I said Israel should be responsible for it. You said Egypt should be responsible because they are the same "race". I was responding to your claim.

I did not blame you directly. I was asking in reference to the OP.

If I'm an idiot for seeing Egypt should be responsible for providing water to Gaza, then why isn't the author of the piece you quoted an idiot for saying Israel should be responsible for providing water to Gaza?

It's like when the U.S. bombed Iraq to pieces in many areas. Did you see other Middle Eastern countries rushing to their aid to help refix the place? No. Why? Because they didn't cause it. The U.S. caused it, so therefore they believed the U.S. should fixed it. Well guess what? Israel has caused this situation to get this point, so it is now their responsibility to fix it.

And actually, if you look at the past 150-200 years of history, Gaza was a part of Egypt's territory until the Palestinian Mandate in 1917. In 1948, Gaza was returned to Egypt. Most of the people, pre-1948, living in Gaza were Egyptians. So there is a much higher rate of Egyptian demographics in Gaza than in any other country outside of Egypt. Gazaans are nothing more than Egyptian-Arab blends.

It's like when the U.S. bombed Iraq to pieces in many areas. Did you see other Middle Eastern countries rushing to their aid to help refix the place? No. Why? Because they didn't cause it. The U.S. caused it, so therefore they believed the U.S. should fixed it. Well guess what? Israel has caused this situation to get this point, so it is now their responsibility to fix it.

That's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever read. You win the award for the biggest bullshitter on the USMB, Doggie! You're almost worse than Chris! ALMOST!

Israel did not cause the "Palestinians" to be poor. In fact, Yasser Arafat's net worth was well into the hundreds of millions. Why didn't he give some of that money to the people there? What about the billions of dollars in aid foreign countries have been providing Hamas with in Gaza? Instead of spending money on infrastructure and farms, they spend money on weapons and continue to attack Israel!

Once again, Israel extended a hand of friendship and peace to the Arabs when it declared independence in 1948. In response, the Egyptians attacked it. As they did again several times after 1948. Instead of making peace with Israel, they made suicide bomb vests and killed hundreds and wounded thousands of innocent Israeli civlians.

Israel only responds when attacked or when it is about to be attacked. Israel doesn't start fights, but she sure as hell finishes them.

That's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever read. You win the award for the biggest bullshitter on the USMB, Doggie! You're almost worse than Chris! ALMOST!

Israel did not cause the "Palestinians" to be poor. In fact, Yasser Arafat's net worth was well into the hundreds of millions. Why didn't he give some of that money to the people there? What about the billions of dollars in aid foreign countries have been providing Hamas with in Gaza? Instead of spending money on infrastructure and farms, they spend money on weapons and continue to attack Israel!

Once again, Israel extended a hand of friendship and peace to the Arabs when it declared independence in 1948. In response, the Egyptians attacked it. As they did again several times after 1948. Instead of making peace with Israel, they made suicide bomb vests and killed hundreds and wounded thousands of innocent Israeli civlians.

Israel only responds when attacked or when it is about to be attacked. Israel doesn't start fights, but she sure as hell finishes them.

Did you even bother to read my OP? This is what I'm referring to:

It says that in Gaza, Israel's blockade has brought the water and sewage system to "crisis point".

Amnesty says that Israel denies West Bank Palestinians to dig wells, and has even destroyed cisterns and impounded water tankers.

So it is Israel's fault for the current water shortage.

So as always, the rest of your post is pure bullshit.

Did you even bother to read my OP? This is what I'm referring to:

It says that in Gaza, Israel's blockade has brought the water and sewage system to "crisis point".

Amnesty says that Israel denies West Bank Palestinians to dig wells, and has even destroyed cisterns and impounded water tankers.
So it is Israel's fault for the current water shortage.

So as always, the rest of your post is pure bullshit.

Again, the problem is your source. Amnesty International is about as reliable a source on Israel as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is on homosexuality.

It also hurts that their sources are COMPLETELY Hamas and Fatah and NOT Israel! In fact, Amensty didn't consult Israel, at all!

Water Authority: Amnesty didn't consult us over report | Israel Palestine-Gaza Conflict | Jerusalem Post

You cannot argue with logic, facts and common sense with the Dogshitberts of the world. They are wired to ignore those, DavidS.

Again, the problem is your source. Amnesty International is about as reliable a source on Israel as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is on homosexuality.

It also hurts that their sources are COMPLETELY Hamas and Fatah and NOT Israel! In fact, Amensty didn't consult Israel, at all!

Water Authority: Amnesty didn't consult us over report | Israel Palestine-Gaza Conflict | Jerusalem Post

Ah yes, because the Water Authority surely would of admitted that they were wrong. And World Peace is going to be occur tomorrow.

You cannot argue with logic, facts and common sense with the Dogshitberts of the world. They are wired to ignore those, DavidS.

Oh, so you agree with David's earlier statements in this thread then?
He is shredding you. I don't say I agree or not with everything he's said in this thread, but your assertions here are without merit, your sources are biased, and your flailing and analogies are weak.

The sequence of posts between #29 and now is what I'm referring to.

And, to top it off, you ignored this one:
"Elections have consequences."

Why doesn't Hamas get its people who elected them to power, some water? They could start by denouncing violence, and joining the international community instead of existing solely to destroy a neighbor.

Right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back