Israel 'cuts Palestinian water'

Maybe they aren't using as much water because those dirty skanks never bathe?

Mmm, racism from Rabbi. So glad to see that nobody on here told Rabbi he was wrong about such things. But I'm willing to bet several of you would get angry if someone even dared to insult the Jews.

Fucking hypocrisy.

Riparian rights have always been an issue between Israel and its Arab neighbors. Israel's always had a problem with Syria on the same subject.

And the palestinian "position" is that Israel has no right to water.

more political issues between the two that the nutters blame only on Israel.

Link?

lmaosmiley.gif

My new favorite USMB poster!!! Welcome Rabbi! We've never actually met yet! But I'm glad we have now!!

Yep, you got a new racist pal to insult the Muslims with together. Now you both can talk about your dreams of a Non-Muslim world. Maybe you can discuss how you would like to see them wiped off the face of the earth again.

Where's your answer to this, Dogshitbert?
"Elections have consequences."

Why doesn't Hamas get its people who elected them to power, some water? They could start by denouncing violence, and joining the international community instead of existing solely to destroy a neighbor.

Right?
You are BLAME-SHIFTING. Isn't it their government who is responsible for the people?

And before you get any stupid ideas, it is well known around here that DavidS and I have little to no use for each other. I think he's a worthless puke dispenser, 90% of the time.

But you're 100% and he is wiping up the floor with your stupid ass.

Oh you're just taking David's side because you hate me Midnight.
I am not taking anyone's "side" I am taking the side of truth.
Stop trying to act like you're objective when it comes to me, you're not.
Playing the victim card like a typical juvenile whiner. Blame-shifting, you're getting your stupid ass kicked here so someone, anyone, besides YOU must be to blame!:rofl:
As for the Government being responsible? Yes, they are responsible to a point. However, the article points out several things that Israel does to prevent the Palis from getting water.
Elections have consequences, stupid little bitch. That's IF this is actually happening, which I make no claim on. And it's already been established, your "article" is biased and from a biased source. So nothing it says can be taken with any validity.

Only a partisan hack idiot such as yourself would do so.

Elections have consequences, stupid little bitch. That's IF this is actually happening, which I make no claim on. And it's already been established, your "article" is biased and from a biased source. So nothing it says can be taken with any validity.

Elections have consequences? So because 42% of the people in 2004 voted for Hamas against what was supposedly a corrupt Government that means they should all die of thirst? Do clarify that for me.

Every single article mentioned in this thread is "biased" to a point. So you saying "oh your article is biased, therefore it's wrong and your a bitch" is just stupid.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2009-10/26/content_12331954.htm

Elections have consequences? So because 42% of the people in 2004 voted for Hamas against what was supposedly a corrupt Government that means they should all die of thirst? Do clarify that for me.

Every single article mentioned in this thread is "biased" to a point. So you saying "oh your article is biased, therefore it's wrong and your a bitch" is just stupid.
You have been unable to intelligently refute any of the common sense points made here by myself and others. So you pull the victim card, the little whiner crybaby card, not unlike Hamas itself seems to be doing instead of taking care of the electorate that put them in office.

Have you nothing to say about my earlier proposal that Hamas should denounce violence, and join the international community in peace instead of existing solely to destroy a neighbor?

Wouldn't that be a good start?

You have been unable to intelligently refute any of the common sense points made here by myself and others. So you pull the victim card, the little whiner crybaby card, not unlike Hamas itself seems to be doing instead of taking care of the electorate that put them in office.

Have you nothing to say about my earlier proposal that Hamas should denounce violence, and join the international community in peace instead of existing solely to destroy a neighbor?

Common sense points? Not quite. I've addressed every point in this thread so far. :eusa_eh:

As for your earlier proposal, I thought I responded to it. If not, I do wish for them to denounce violence and join the international community in peace. I wish for Hamas to be voted out in the next election and I do believe that they will. What will be your excuse if Israel were to continue stuff like this under a more fair Pali Government?

Common sense points? Not quite. I've addressed every point in this thread so far. :eusa_eh:
"Addressed" isn't the same as "refuted" idiot. You need to go back to school and get some education.

You're dismissed.

Midnight, I'll ask these questions to you since it's related:

Do you feel that we should leave the North Korean people left in the wind because they have not overthrown and killed Kim Jong Ill?

Do you feel that the Iraqi people deserved to be repressed because they had not risen up and killed Saddam?

Do you feel that the women in Afghanistan deserve the beatings they receive because they did not rise up and kill the Taliban?

Let's say for a moment these accusations are true. (And to bring my whole line of questioning all together) Is David right in saying that because they have not overthrown Hamas that they deserve whatever happens to them?

All I want is yes or no answers by the way.

Last edited:
"Addressed" isn't the same as "refuted" idiot. You need to go back to school and get some education.

You're dismissed.

Except I'm not out to refute every argument made. I agree with you and Si Modo and Dive Con on a couple points. That's why I used the word addressed.

Once again, you're just using this thread as a opportunity to attack me. It's pathetic really. You dabble more in personal attacks than making any real points.

The arguments I have refuted are ones from people like David S and Rabbi. Though I noticed you sat there silently while Rabbi made a racist comment. Why not address it there Midnight?

Last edited:
There is no such thing as an innocent civilian in Gaza.

And even if there were, even if 99% of them were innocent, perfect little Muslims, why should ISRAEL give ITS water that IT owns to ANOTHER country for FREE? Yes, it's terrible that there are people who are thirsty. It's terrible that there are people launching rockets and mortars on preschools as well, yet there are no threads about this from you. There are no threads about any other civilian population dying or being sick except for the Gazans and then you go ahead and blame Israel for it.

If someone asshole came over to your home and killed your son and raped your wife, would you hand him a bottle of water because he looked thirsty? NO! Then why must Israel give FREE water to people who crave to kill millions of Israelis?

And your story was not breaking news. It was an article. Even FoxNews wouldn't consider that breaking news.

Why can't war just be war anymore? You go in, you invade a country, you take its land, it's now your land. None of this bullshit like Gaza and the West Bank. You want the land back, go ahead and try to take it.

I see you went back and edited this David.

Show me a article from yesterday where people were launching rockets on preschools. I was on BBC and saw the article and posted it here.

And so let me get this straight, you're comparing the Arabs in Gaza as if they're murderers and rapists?

Also, I'm sure you would love to just go in and wipe out all the Muslims. See David, some people on here may make excuses for you or just ignore you because you destroy their arguments but I don't ignore you. I see you for what you truly are, pond scum.

Who the fuck cares if a few hundred thousand people die of thirst.

STRAIT from the kosher mouth of a jew, folks. It doesn't get much clearer than this.

it will be overlooked as always ...the hateful comments of davids will be cheered...there is no shade of gray you are either 110% for israel or an anti semite

Who the fuck cares if a few hundred thousand people die of thirst.

STRAIT from the kosher mouth of a jew, folks. It doesn't get much clearer than this.

It gets better, just keep reading. :eusa_whistle:

I was wondering for awhile there I was the only one calling out David and Rabbi for their comments. But if I said something about the Jews? Holy mother of God, people would be descending on this thread faster than the opening of a brand new all you can eat buffet.

Last edited:
Okay, maybe you need to grab your dictionary and find out more information about what a human fucking shield is, bub.

A human shield can only be used by the subject of the attack, i.e. HAMAS. So let's say you live in a one story house. Hamas comes in and points a gun to your head and tells you to be still. Hamas then moves a rocket launcher in and fires rockets into Israel land. Israel searches and finds the source of the rocket attacks and destroys it -- killing two Hamas terrorists and one civilian.

Now see you sit there and you blame Israel for killing the civilian -- but Israel was just minding its own business until someone launched a rocket at it! And Hamas FORCED the guy to stay in the house! What's worse is the guy had 5 children under the age of 10 who were all killed in the attack! This isn't Israel's fault, this isn't the civilian's fault, this is Hamas' fault! BUT what the Arabs SHOULD have done was NOT vote for Hamas and once they saw Hamas using their people as human shields, they should have overthrown Hamas!

Israel used human shields. I think you need more than a dictionary to get your information straight.

it will be overlooked as always ...the hateful comments of davids will be cheered...there is no shade of gray you are either 110% for israel or an anti semite

unfortunately, that is the truest thing ever typed about our lot of zionist jews.

"Elections have consequences."

Why doesn't Hamas get its people who elected them to power, some water? They could start by denouncing violence, and joining the international community instead of existing solely to destroy a neighbor.

Right?

Because Hamas - or any other elected body in Palestine, has no authority to do so. Water is a valuable resource there and whomever controls it's flow - controls the region. The aquifer lies under both Israeli and Palestinian lands but if the Israeli's are blocking the digging of wells and destroying cisterns, what are they supposed to do? Do you honestly think that Israel will willingly give up it's control of water to share with a group of people that they really don't want there in the first place? If so - why are they denying wells?

Obstacles to Peace: Water

In the 1967 war Israel gained exclusive control of the waters of the West Bank and the Sea of Galilee, although not the Litani. Those resources - the West Bank's mountain aquifer and the Sea of Galilee - give Israel about 60% of its fresh water, a billion cubic metres per year. Heated arguments rage about the rights to the mountain aquifer. Israel, and Israeli settlements, take about 80% of the aquifer's flow, leaving the Palestinians with 20%. Israel says the proportion of water it uses has not changed substantially since the 1950s. The rain which replenishes the aquifer may fall on the occupied territory, but the water does flow down into pre-1967 Israel.

But the Palestinians say they are prevented from using their own water resources by a belligerent military power, forcing hundreds of thousands of people to buy water from their occupiers at inflated prices. Moreover, Israel allocates its citizens, including those living in settlements in the West Bank deemed illegal under international law, with between three and five times more water than the Palestinians. This, Palestinians say, is crippling to their agricultural economy. With water consumption outstripping supply in both Israel and the Palestinian territories, Palestinians say they are always the first community to be rationed as reserves run dry, with the health problems that entails.

hasnt the Palestinian Authority been given BILLIONS in aid?
why havent they used any of that to build water desalination plants to supply their own people with water?
Because reporting the entire situation might cause some to actually think instead of the kneejerk bitch about Israel. It's so much easier, and there are too many lazy folks.

Would those be the same lazy people that come to a knee-jerk defense of Israel when ever there is a dispute?

besides, even if palis DID have a desalination plant it's just a matter of time before some jew decides it is a terrorist bunker and the IDF wades through toddlers and pregmant arabs with phosphorus weapons to cluster bomb it.

You might be shocked at how expensive keeping people alive is while the macaroni noodles are being held up on israel.

Unfortunately, water is a vital national interest in Israel. It was limited.

So?

Forum List

Back