Israel 'cuts Palestinian water'

Unfortunately, water is a vital national interest in Israel. It was limited.

So?

It doesn't belong solely to Israel. The aquifer lies under more than just Israel and the water from the heights is shared with another country as well.

Riparian rights have always been an issue between Israel and its Arab neighbors. Israel's always had a problem with Syria on the same subject.

And the palestinian "position" is that Israel has no right to water.

more political issues between the two that the nutters blame only on Israel.

Link?

Hanan Ashrawi, when on Nightline years ago said that "Israelis have no riparian rights". That is a direct quote that I observed myself. You'd have done well to have learned from the series on Nightline which had both Israeli and Palestinian panelists.

You'd have done well to see it. Part of the problem insofar as your age is concerned (and that's not to denigrate your age, just an observation as to a lack of historical context)

This is an article about the series:

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-04-28/entertainment/ca-2909_1_town-hall

This is a synopsis of the water issues.

Palestine - Israel Journal of Politics, Economics and Culture

btw, this isn't up for discussion and i won't debate these things with you.

Last edited:
hasnt the Palestinian Authority been given BILLIONS in aid?
why havent they used any of that to build water desalination plants to supply their own people with water?
Because reporting the entire situation might cause some to actually think instead of the kneejerk bitch about Israel. It's so much easier, and there are too many lazy folks.

Would those be the same lazy people that come to a knee-jerk defense of Israel when ever there is a dispute?
Focus. I'm talking about those who are too intellectually lazy to do a thorough analysis of THIS situation.

Because reporting the entire situation might cause some to actually think instead of the kneejerk bitch about Israel. It's so much easier, and there are too many lazy folks.

Would those be the same lazy people that come to a knee-jerk defense of Israel when ever there is a dispute?
Focus. I'm talking about those who are too intellectually lazy to do a thorough analysis of THIS situation.

translation: anyone who is not automatically siding with israel.

So am I.

You have your facts wrong... that would be the pals who use human shields.

reality...try it.

yea goyim! your sources dont matter because a jew just told you so!

:rofl:

:cuckoo:

again, don't project your racial hatred onto me.

*cheers*

who needs to project when your own posts scream loud and clear? He posted evidence. YOU posted nothing more than the same ole trite talking points. Did you want to retort to his evidence or just run back under the porch of your ethnicity and martyr complex?

why don't the rich muslim / arab nations build a nice city for the palis with water.....

hell the uae and saudis are building them alon the nile now...

why don't the rich muslim / arab nations build a nice city for the palis with water.....

hell the uae and saudis are building them alon the nile now...

I told you already. Israel would insist that there was a terrorist hiding under it just so they can blow it up. I mean, it's not macaroni, you know.

Then do a through analysis not just what someone told you to think.

translation: you did not analyze this unless you come to my conclusion and have a blank check in your hand.
I write what I mean and mean what I write. I have no idea what language you use, but I use English.

winks and nods meant to appease zionists probably count as english. You are safe.

Actually Si Mondo, I see your point. You are talking about a specific situation - I'm generalizing on reactions throughout this thread.

Let's start with you have 4 stories that all come out of one. Similar stories have been debunked in the past, as the result of rumors egged on by propaganda. I have little reason to think these are any different. Time will tell.

So there are no facts presented here.

Forum List

Back