Israel attacks civilians

GAZA , (PIC)-- A Palestinian teenager succumbed to his wounds on Wednesday afternoon at Shifa hospital in Gaza after being wounded by IOF troops while participating in a peaceful demonstration near Nahal Oz crossing.

Dr. Muaweyah Hasaneen, director of ambulance and emergency services at the ministry of health, told PIC correspondent that Sulaiman Deeb, 19 years, was martyred after being seriously wounded during a peaceful demonstration against a security zone imposed by the Israeli occupation around the strip. Deeb was taken to Shifa hospital where he succumbed to his wounds.

IOF troops have confronted the Gaza demonstrations against the security zone by firing live bullets at them wounding a number of demonstrators including some foreign sympathisers.

IOF troops kill Palestinian teenager

Another bogus link?

I'll bet you still are clueless about who these so-called Palestinians are.

Maybe this can help...
Palestinian people do not exist :lol:

GAZA , (PIC)-- A Palestinian teenager succumbed to his wounds on Wednesday afternoon at Shifa hospital in Gaza after being wounded by IOF troops while participating in a peaceful demonstration near Nahal Oz crossing.

Dr. Muaweyah Hasaneen, director of ambulance and emergency services at the ministry of health, told PIC correspondent that Sulaiman Deeb, 19 years, was martyred after being seriously wounded during a peaceful demonstration against a security zone imposed by the Israeli occupation around the strip. Deeb was taken to Shifa hospital where he succumbed to his wounds.

IOF troops have confronted the Gaza demonstrations against the security zone by firing live bullets at them wounding a number of demonstrators including some foreign sympathisers.

IOF troops kill Palestinian teenager

Another bogus link?

I'll bet you still are clueless about who these so-called Palestinians are.

Maybe this can help...
Palestinian people do not exist :lol:

Deflection.

NABLUS, (PIC)-- Two little girls were killed Wednesday evening when the vehicle they were riding along with their father and brother was deliberately hit by an Israeli armored jeep in the Jordan Valley area in the West Bank.

Palestinian medical sources said that Jannah, eight years, and Massa, 10, died while their father Imad Faqha and their 11-year-old brother Hussein sustained serious injuries after Israeli soldiers crashed their armored vehicle into the tractor the victims were on board.

Eyewitness reported that the Palestinian family was returning from their agricultural field when Israeli soldiers accelerated their car into the tractor.

Two little girls murdered by Israeli soldiers in Jordan valley

Israeli Troops Kill Unarmed Palestinian Protester in Gaza

In Israel and the Occupied Territories, a young Palestinian man was killed in the Gaza Strip Wednesday when Israeli troops opened fire on a non-violent protest. The victim, Ahmad Salem, was shot as he and other demonstrators planted Palestinian near the border wall sealing off Gaza from Israel. They were protesting an Israeli policy barring anyone in Gaza from entering an area within several hundred yards of the wall. Eva Bartlett, an international solidarity activist living in Gaza, took part in the protest.

Eva Bartlett: “These are non-violent demonstrations against the Israeli imposition of the buffer zone. The buffer zone is a 300 metre no-go zone in which the Israelis say they can shoot anyone in this area. But it annexes Palestinian farm land, it annexes land where Palestinians live and work.”

Democracy Now! | Headlines for April 29, 2010

Israeli Troops Kill Unarmed Palestinian Protester in Gaza

In Israel and the Occupied Territories, a young Palestinian man was killed in the Gaza Strip Wednesday when Israeli troops opened fire on a non-violent protest. The victim, Ahmad Salem, was shot as he and other demonstrators planted Palestinian near the border wall sealing off Gaza from Israel. They were protesting an Israeli policy barring anyone in Gaza from entering an area within several hundred yards of the wall. Eva Bartlett, an international solidarity activist living in Gaza, took part in the protest.

Eva Bartlett: “These are non-violent demonstrations against the Israeli imposition of the buffer zone. The buffer zone is a 300 metre no-go zone in which the Israelis say they can shoot anyone in this area. But it annexes Palestinian farm land, it annexes land where Palestinians live and work.”

Democracy Now! | Headlines for April 29, 2010

Another bogus post from The Forum Dunce.

Yawn.

RAFAH, (PIC)-- IOF troops on Thursday fired at a peaceful demonstration, east of the southern Gaza Strip city of Rafah, against the "security zone", a 300-meter-wide area at the border with 1948-occupied Palestine which the Israeli occupation imposes on the Gaza Strip.

Participants raised placards rejecting the security zone and affirming the rights of Palestinians to make use of their land, which at the moment they risk getting shot if they approach.

IOF troops fire at a peaceful demonstration

RAFAH, (PIC)-- IOF troops on Thursday fired at a peaceful demonstration, east of the southern Gaza Strip city of Rafah, against the "security zone", a 300-meter-wide area at the border with 1948-occupied Palestine which the Israeli occupation imposes on the Gaza Strip.

Participants raised placards rejecting the security zone and affirming the rights of Palestinians to make use of their land, which at the moment they risk getting shot if they approach.

Another bogus "report" from the Forum Dunce.
Yawn.

Yawn.

do you get paid to troll for the israeli government?

i have not seen you do much to refute the arguments of others beyond childish name-calling. the argument against the man or ad hominem fallacy is just that --- illogical fallacy. who is the dunce here?

i can hardly wait to see how you will slam a kohani levite* who is appalled by the behavior of the israeli government but loves his cousins nonetheless.

ZIONISM IS A FORM OF RACISM --- i have seen with my eyes and heard eyewitness accounts of sephardic israelis that the mostly ashkenazi zionist leaders discriminate against the oriental and african jews in favor of their caucasian cousins.

never mind the arabs --- they do it to their own.

* the kohanim of the tribe levi claim descendancy from moses' brother aaron.

Yawn.

i have not seen you do much to refute the arguments of others beyond childish name-calling. the argument against the man or ad hominem fallacy is just that --- illogical fallacy. who is the dunce here?

i can hardly wait to see how you will slam a kohani levite* who is appalled by the behavior of the israeli government but loves his cousins nonetheless.

ZIONISM IS A FORM OF RACISM --- i have seen with my eyes and heard eyewitness accounts of sephardic israelis that the mostly ashkenazi zionist leaders discriminate against the oriental and african jews in favor of their caucasian cousins.

You're genetically damaged.

You don't even know what Zionism is, so, why pretend? I'll just rip you a new asshole.

The Israeli Declaration of Independence...
THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.
Declaration of Establishment of State of Israel

Now, even a freak like you knows.

Yawn.

You're genetically damaged.

You don't even know what Zionism is, so, why pretend? I'll just rip you a new asshole.

The Israeli Declaration of Independence...
THE STATE OF ISRAEL will be open for Jewish immigration and for the Ingathering of the Exiles; it will foster the development of the country for the benefit of all its inhabitants; it will be based on freedom, justice and peace as envisaged by the prophets of Israel; it will ensure complete equality of social and political rights to all its inhabitants irrespective of religion, race or sex; it will guarantee freedom of religion, conscience, language, education and culture; it will safeguard the Holy Places of all religions; and it will be faithful to the principles of the Charter of the United Nations.
Declaration of Establishment of State of Israel

Now, even a freak like you knows.

just testing the water. you are an incredible fool who seems to be looking in the mirror whenever you call other people names. do you realize how ignorant you are?

do you know how to argue without name calling?

genetically damaged? what the fuck do you base that on? my claim to be a kohani levite? do you even know what that is?

rip me a new asshole? hohohohoho! with a few childish names and the israeli declaration of independance? you got a ways to go, boyo.

a lovely document in theory, like our constitution, but the practice doesn't necessarily jibe with the stated intent. i was there --- i met these people --- i saw the discrimination with my own eyes and listened to their testimony with my ears.

fuck you very much

just testing the water. you are an incredible fool who seems to be looking in the mirror whenever you call other people names. do you realize how ignorant you are?

do you know how to argue without name calling?

genetically damaged? what the fuck do you base that on? my claim to be a kohani levite? do you even know what that is?

rip me a new asshole? hohohohoho! with a few childish names and the israeli declaration of independance? you got a ways to go, boyo.

a lovely document in theory, like our constitution, but the practice doesn't necessarily jibe with the stated intent. i was there --- i met these people --- i saw the discrimination with my own eyes and listened to their testimony with my ears.

fuck you very much

I have to admit, I have never anyone referred to as a Kohanim Levite. My first instinct was to say, 'yeah, right' and roll my eyes.

so i checked, and apparently that is another way of referring to Kohanim.

In Jewish tradition, a Levite (Hebrew: לֵוִי, Modern Levi Tiberian Lēwî ; "Attached") is a member of the Hebrew tribe of Levi. When Joshua led the Israelites into the land of Canaan, the Levites were the only Israelite tribe that received cities but no tribal land "because the Lord the God of Israel himself is their inheritance".[1][2] The Tribe of Levi served particular religious duties for the Israelites and had political responsibilities as well. In return, the landed tribes were expected to give tithe to the Levites, particularly the tithe known as the Maaser Rishon or Levite Tithe. Since the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem, Levites enjoy very limited rights and responsibilities in modern Jewish practice, largely linked to synagogue Torah reading and the ritual of pidyon haben.

Moses and his brother, Aaron, were both Levites. The descendants of Aaron, who was the first kohen gadol, high priest, of Judaism, were designated as the priestly class, the kohanim. As such, kohanim comprise a family dynasty within the tribe of Levi. All kohanim are therefore Levites, but not all Levites are kohanim.

Levite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Very interesting.

Carry on.

how about addressing the thread topic?

the IDF has been caught repeatedly shooting at civilians. this has been reported in the world press --- not just the "voice of palestine" which can easily be shot down by "islamophobes" like marc39.

the IDF has been caught repeatedly shooting at civilians. this has been reported in the world press --- not just the "voice of palestine" which can easily be shot down by "islamophobes" like marc39.

The IDF is more deeply trained in the law of armed conflict than any other military in the world.

"Shooting" at civilians is a violation of international law.

If you have evidence, contact the Israeli AG or the ICC.

But, you're just talking out of your ass, anyway. You know shit.

The IDF is more deeply trained in the law of armed conflict than any other military in the world.

hold that thought asswipe --- i'll be back tomorrow with plenty of samples. unlike you, i have other things to do with my time than this. do you realize how stupid you seem when every posting has foul language aimed "against the man" rather than the arguments?

i seem to recall an incident from just a few months ago when they opened up on a bunch of people waving white flags (must have looked like RPG's to them, huh?). i do believe that one was being investigated a little more fully.

hold that thought asswipe --- i'll be back tomorrow with plenty of samples. unlike you, i have other things to do with my time than this. do you realize how stupid you seem when every posting has foul language aimed "against the man" rather than the arguments?

i seem to recall an incident from just a few months ago when they opened up on a bunch of people waving white flags (must have looked like RPG's to them, huh?). i do believe that one was being investigated a little more fully.

I'm not interested in your fiction, pinhead. Too bad you cannot monetize it, at least you could make a buck off of your bullshit.

I'm not interested in your fiction, pinhead. Too bad you cannot monetize it, at least you could make a buck off of your bullshit.

this is not my fiction: B'Tselem: 773 of Palestinians killed in Cast Lead were civilians - Israel News, Ynetnews

this source (a jewish one at that) is saying that more than half of the people killed in gaza during operation cast lead were non-combatant civilians. that was the only the first of several thousand hits on "IDF killed noncombatants".

i don't need to call you names --- you do a wonderful job of making yourself look like a fool without any help from me.

this is not my fiction: B'Tselem: 773 of Palestinians killed in Cast Lead were civilians - Israel News, Ynetnews

this source (a jewish one at that) is saying that more than half of the people killed in gaza during operation cast lead were non-combatant civilians. that was the only the first of several thousand hits on "IDF killed noncombatants".

i don't need to call you names --- you do a wonderful job of making yourself look like a fool without any help from me.

B'Tselem is long discredited.

And, you're misleading about B'Tselem being "Jewish", whatever the fuck that means. It is self-described as an "Israeli watchdog" and it's role is to find fault with Israel, even when non exists.

And, here is a bit of a lesson for you on the law of armed conflict: Unintended civilian casualties do not constitute violations of the law, in and of themselves.

On the other hand, Hamas is flagrantly guilty of targeting Israeli civilians, violations of international law.

And, you're misleading about B'Tselem being "Jewish", whatever the fuck that means. It is self-described as an "Israeli watchdog" and it's role is to find fault with Israel, even when non exists.

And, here is a bit of a lesson for you on the law of armed conflict: Unintended civilian casualties do not constitute violations of the law, in and of themselves.

On the other hand, Hamas is flagrantly guilty of targeting Israeli civilians, violations of international law.

no name calling? there's a start.

i was moving pretty fast when i did the whack and cut on that link. i saw a masthead with hebrew letters and a few bylines of authors with jewish sounding names --- an honest mistake. further, i've been disconnected from this discussion for a long time and don't know who the players in the media are.

i don't need the lesson. both sides of any armed conflict, in my opinion, are wrong. when it comes to killing, can we stand on principles of who is more wrong?

didn't golda meir say something to the effect of we can forgive you for killing our children but we can never forgive you for turning our children into killers?

there have been instances of IDF troops intentionally firing on civilians that have been acknowledged as improper and possibly criminal acts by the high command press people.

no name calling? there's a start.

i was moving pretty fast when i did the whack and cut on that link. i saw a masthead with hebrew letters and a few bylines of authors with jewish sounding names --- an honest mistake. further, i've been disconnected from this discussion for a long time and don't know who the players in the media are.

i don't need the lesson. both sides of any armed conflict, in my opinion, are wrong. when it comes to killing, can we stand on principles of who is more wrong?

didn't golda meir say something to the effect of we can forgive you for killing our children but we can never forgive you for turning our children into killers?

there have been instances of IDF troops intentionally firing on civilians that have been acknowledged as improper and possibly criminal acts by the high command press people.

You're half-correct. The Pallies are "wrong" in targeting Israel with terroristic attacks, as well as fighting out of uniform and engaging in routine human-shielding and perfidy, all violations of the law of armed conflict.

Israeli self-defensive countermeasures in response to Pallie aggression are ENTIRELY lawful.

There is absolutely no provable evidence of IDF targeting civilians and suggesting so constitutes libel.

Goldstone, whose report is largely derived from faulty B'Tselem information, concedes his report would never constitute credible evidence in court.

Last edited:
when you talk of "law of armed conflict" whose law are you talking about? some war college nonsense? something you got from tom clancy? something that's actually been codified by treaty between nations. don't forget that fighting out of uniform may be what won us our independance.

last summer i saw a videotape of an israeli unit in gaza hosing down civilians who were clearly non-combatant. there have been repeated accusations of kidnapping and other improper actions taken against palestinian people.

admittedly, the media sources on both sides of the issue seem to be highly questionable.

the libel dodge is just that --- a dodge that apologists for the bad behavior of a segment of the children of israel love to use. just scream anti-semitic blood libel anytime there's an accusation that the israeli government cannot plausibly deny.

genocide is still genocide and the extremists on both sides of this conflict see that as the only real solution to the conflict.

to them both i say DAYENU!

Forum List

Back