Israel attacks civilians

Bogus story, as always.

prove it. Or, as i'm betting more likely, you'll just repeat yourself like a broken record like any given baby daddy on the Jerry Springer show...

I'd rather prove you are mentally defective in believing Jews are an ethnic group, rather than a religion...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2207740-post45.html

You...are...one...massive...dumbass

yea.... I pretty much knew you were going to balk, ya big jewish pussy.

:rofl:

tell me another joke about how being jewish is merely a matter of religion, ya "JEWISH ATHEIST"

:lol:

Bogus story, as usual. Yawn.

Among the wounded were a 22-year-old youth who was shot in the stomach before requiring emergency medical attention as well as 28-year-old Maltese activist Bianca Zimmit.

Israeli forces injure six people, one seriously, attacking the people who had protested Tel Aviv's declaring great chunks of Gaza's arable land no-go area.

Israeli fire injures six in Gaza

Triple source bogus?

After the Israeli forces shot and injured a Maltese national during a pro-Palestinian protest in Gaza, Malta's Foreign Ministry moves to condemn the attack.

Twenty-eight-year-old Maltese activist Bianca Zimmit was wounded by a live Israeli round on Saturday during a demonstration against Tel Aviv's decision to declare large parts of Gaza's arable land a "no-go" area, Ma'an news agency reported.

In a Sunday statement, the Maltese Foreign Ministry "deplored and condemned in the strongest possible terms" Zimmit's shooting, Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz reported.

Malta condemns Israeli fire on activist

Bogus, bogus, bogus.

As I have demonstrated, every word you post is bogus.

you haven't demonstrated shit, jub jub. Well, other than how much of a spineless bitch you are when challenged to provide evidence that is not cut and pasted from the JVL.

:eusa_shhh:

Among the wounded were a 22-year-old youth who was shot in the stomach before requiring emergency medical attention as well as 28-year-old Maltese activist Bianca Zimmit.

Israeli forces injure six people, one seriously, attacking the people who had protested Tel Aviv's declaring great chunks of Gaza's arable land no-go area.

Israeli fire injures six in Gaza

Triple source bogus?

After the Israeli forces shot and injured a Maltese national during a pro-Palestinian protest in Gaza, Malta's Foreign Ministry moves to condemn the attack.

Twenty-eight-year-old Maltese activist Bianca Zimmit was wounded by a live Israeli round on Saturday during a demonstration against Tel Aviv's decision to declare large parts of Gaza's arable land a "no-go" area, Ma'an news agency reported.

In a Sunday statement, the Maltese Foreign Ministry "deplored and condemned in the strongest possible terms" Zimmit's shooting, Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz reported.

Malta condemns Israeli fire on activist

Bogus, bogus, bogus.

you haven't demonstrated shit, jub jub. Well, other than how much of a spineless bitch you are when challenged to provide evidence that is not cut and pasted from the JVL.

stoner, I demonstrated you are incredibly ignorant in thinking Judaism was an ethnicity and not a religion.

You are genetically inferior, stoner.

Bogus, bogus, bogus.

stoner, I demonstrated you are incredibly ignorant in thinking Judaism was an ethnicity and not a religion.

me and your jewish mother, who gave you your jewish identity with here genetic line, have lots of fun laughing at this particular broken record response, "atheist jew".

me and your jewish mother, who gave you your jewish identity with here genetic line, have lots of fun laughing at this particular broken record response, "atheist jew".

Stoner, you're mentally ill and a bitter loser.

Mark Twain on Jewish achievement...
If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also away out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvellous fight in the world, in all the ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it. The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed, and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other peoples have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?
Concerning the Jews - the Essay

stoner=psycho loser.

If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the world's list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also away out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvellous fight in the world, in all the ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it. The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed, and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other peoples have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?

stoner=psycho loser.

*yawn*

one more time, broken record..

PWNED!

:lol:

ps.. your mom is a jew.

:eusa_angel:

stoner=psycho loser.

*yawn*

PWNED!

ps.. your mom is a jew.

You are PWNED, again, loser. You're mentally ill.

Mark Twain on Jewish achievements...

Stoner=Bitter failure in life.

stoner=psycho loser.

*yawn*

PWNED!

ps.. your mom is a jew.

What does that have to do with Israel attacking civilians?

*yawn*

PWNED!

ps.. your mom is a jew.

Israel consists of 1.5 million Arabs, moron.

Israel, as a democratic state, does not intentionally "attack" civilians, unlike Hamas and other Pallie Islamic terrorist factions.

Colonel Richard Kemp, the decorated war hero, on the professionalism and ethics of the IDF...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6vyT8RzMo]YouTube - Goldstone Gaza Report: Col. Richard Kemp Testifies at U.N. Emergency Session[/ame]
I am the former commander of the British forces in Afghanistan. I served with NATO and the United Nations; commanded troops in Northern Ireland, Bosnia and Macedonia; and participated in the Gulf War. I spent considerable time in Iraq since the 2003 invasion, and worked on international terrorism for the UK Government’s Joint Intelligence Committee.

Mr. President, based on my knowledge and experience, I can say this: During Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli Defence Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.Israel did so while facing an enemy that deliberately positioned its military capability behind the human shield of the civilian population.

Hamas, like Hizballah, are expert at driving the media agenda. Both will always have people ready to give interviews condemning Israeli forces for war crimes. They are adept at staging and distorting incidents.

The IDF faces a challenge that we British do not have to face to the same extent. It is the automatic, Pavlovian presumption by many in the international media, and international human rights groups, that the IDF are in the wrong, that they are abusing human rights.

The truth is that the IDF took extraordinary measures to give Gaza civilians notice of targeted areas, dropping over 2 million leaflets, and making over 100,000 phone calls. Many missions that could have taken out Hamas military capability were aborted to prevent civilian casualties. During the conflict, the IDF allowed huge amounts of humanitarian aid into Gaza. To deliver aid virtually into your enemy's hands is, to the military tactician, normally quite unthinkable. But the IDF took on those risks.

Despite all of this, of course innocent civilians were killed. War is chaos and full of mistakes. There have been mistakes by the British, American and other forces in Afghanistan and in Iraq, many of which can be put down to human error. But mistakes are not war crimes.

More than anything, the civilian casualties were a consequence of Hamas’ way of fighting. Hamas deliberately tried to sacrifice their own civilians.

Mr. President, Israel had no choice apart from defending its people, to stop Hamas from attacking them with rockets.

And I say this again: the IDF did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.

Israel, as a democratic state, does not intentionally "attack" civilians, unlike Hamas and other Pallie Islamic terrorist factions.

Colonel Richard Kemp, the decorated war hero, on the professionalism and ethics of the IDF...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6vyT8RzMo]YouTube - Goldstone Gaza Report: Col. Richard Kemp Testifies at U.N. Emergency Session[/ame]
I am the former commander of the British forces in Afghanistan. I served with NATO and the United Nations; commanded troops in Northern Ireland, Bosnia and Macedonia; and participated in the Gulf War. I spent considerable time in Iraq since the 2003 invasion, and worked on international terrorism for the UK Government’s Joint Intelligence Committee.

Mr. President, based on my knowledge and experience, I can say this: During Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli Defence Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.Israel did so while facing an enemy that deliberately positioned its military capability behind the human shield of the civilian population.

Hamas, like Hizballah, are expert at driving the media agenda. Both will always have people ready to give interviews condemning Israeli forces for war crimes. They are adept at staging and distorting incidents.

The IDF faces a challenge that we British do not have to face to the same extent. It is the automatic, Pavlovian presumption by many in the international media, and international human rights groups, that the IDF are in the wrong, that they are abusing human rights.

The truth is that the IDF took extraordinary measures to give Gaza civilians notice of targeted areas, dropping over 2 million leaflets, and making over 100,000 phone calls. Many missions that could have taken out Hamas military capability were aborted to prevent civilian casualties. During the conflict, the IDF allowed huge amounts of humanitarian aid into Gaza. To deliver aid virtually into your enemy's hands is, to the military tactician, normally quite unthinkable. But the IDF took on those risks.

Despite all of this, of course innocent civilians were killed. War is chaos and full of mistakes. There have been mistakes by the British, American and other forces in Afghanistan and in Iraq, many of which can be put down to human error. But mistakes are not war crimes.

More than anything, the civilian casualties were a consequence of Hamas’ way of fighting. Hamas deliberately tried to sacrifice their own civilians.

Mr. President, Israel had no choice apart from defending its people, to stop Hamas from attacking them with rockets.

And I say this again: the IDF did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.

Oh no, not that worthless Kemp stooge again.

Colonel Richard Kemp: Decorated war hero
Kemp was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE), Military Division, on 25 April 1994 in recognition of his intelligence work in Northern Ireland in 1993, and was awarded the Queen's Commendation for Bravery for service as a commander in the United Nations Protection Force in Bosnia in 1994. He was promoted Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE), Military Division, in the New Year Honours 2006.
Richard Kemp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tinhead: Worthless bum.

YouTube - Goldstone Gaza Report: Col. Richard Kemp Testifies at U.N. Emergency Session

Kemp was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE), Military Division, on 25 April 1994 in recognition of his intelligence work in Northern Ireland in 1993, and was awarded the Queen's Commendation for Bravery for service as a commander in the United Nations Protection Force in Bosnia in 1994. He was promoted Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE), Military Division, in the New Year Honours 2006.

Colonel Richard Kemp: Decorated war hero stooge.

Colonel Richard Kemp: Decorated war hero stooge.

Tinhead: worthless bum.

GAZA , (PIC)-- A Palestinian teenager succumbed to his wounds on Wednesday afternoon at Shifa hospital in Gaza after being wounded by IOF troops while participating in a peaceful demonstration near Nahal Oz crossing.

Dr. Muaweyah Hasaneen, director of ambulance and emergency services at the ministry of health, told PIC correspondent that Sulaiman Deeb, 19 years, was martyred after being seriously wounded during a peaceful demonstration against a security zone imposed by the Israeli occupation around the strip. Deeb was taken to Shifa hospital where he succumbed to his wounds.

IOF troops have confronted the Gaza demonstrations against the security zone by firing live bullets at them wounding a number of demonstrators including some foreign sympathisers.

IOF troops kill Palestinian teenager

Forum List

Back