Israel attacks civilians

Superior? You can't even answer questions about your own claim.

Yes, superior, Mustafa. You are a pathetic, backward, illiterate, impoverished camel herder.
I'm an advanced, successful Jew.

Muhammad is a loser
Moses is a winner.

Still no answer.

Phail.

Still no success, Muhammad...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo]YouTube - Algerian author Anwar Malek talks about the arab world.[/ame]

Superior? You can't even answer questions about your own claim.

Yes, superior, Mustafa. You are a pathetic, backward, illiterate, impoverished camel herder.

Muhammad is a loser
Moses is a winner.

Still no answer.

Phail.

This is the answer, Ahmed...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo]YouTube - Algerian author Anwar Malek talks about the arab world.[/ame]

Muhammad is a loser
Moses is a winner.

Still no answer.

Phail.

Arab "leaders" are mostly US puppets and dictators. Like Abbas who quit the Palestinian government in 2007. No wonder the place is in shambles.

Still no answer.

Phail.

Arab "leaders" are mostly US puppets and dictators. Like Abbas who quit the Palestinian government in 2007. No wonder the place is in shambles.

Except, you've never been more than a few blocks from your parents' home and, thus, are clueless about the Middle East.

Tragically, Marc39's "Zio Web Warrior's Free Do-It-Yourself Downloadable Hasbara Clip Art" has no specific canned response for this particular question, so he is forced to choose from the "random generic reply" category.

And he draws for another amateurishly edited MEMRI misrepresentation!

Lamer.

Except, you've never been more than a few blocks from your parents' home and, thus, are clueless about the Middle East.

You are so clueless that you probably think that Abbas is the president of Palestine and Fayyad is the PM.

You are so clueless that you probably think that Abbas is the president of Palestine and Fayyad is the PM.

If I had a nickel for every time I've ripped you a new asshole, I'd have a third home.

Your mental illness includes delusions.

If I had a nickel for every time I've ripped you a new asshole, I'd have a third home.

Your mental illness includes delusions.

If you lost a nickel every time you were too stupid to answer a question, you'd be living under a bridge.

Israeli Troops Shoot Protesters in Gaza

Meanwhile in Gaza, two Palestinians and a Maltese activist were wounded Saturday after Israeli troops opened fire during a protest. The activist, Bianca Zamet, is a member of the International Solidarity Movement, which has long been targeted by Israeli troops.

Bianca Zamet: “I was filming myself, a documentary. They shot, they shot Nidal in the leg and they shot Hind in the stomach. We were only carrying Palestinian flags on Palestinian land and this is something, it’s not the first time, it has been happening and we will continue to go no matter what.”

Democracy Now! | Headlines for April 26, 2010

Meanwhile in Gaza, two Palestinians and a Maltese activist were wounded Saturday after Israeli troops opened fire during a protest. The activist, Bianca Zamet, is a member of the International Solidarity Movement, which has long been targeted by Israeli troops.

Bianca Zamet: “I was filming myself, a documentary. They shot, they shot Nidal in the leg and they shot Hind in the stomach. We were only carrying Palestinian flags on Palestinian land and this is something, it’s not the first time, it has been happening and we will continue to go no matter what.”

Bogus story, as always.

Bogus story, as always.

prove it. Or, as i'm betting more likely, you'll just repeat yourself like a broken record like any given baby daddy on the Jerry Springer show...

Bogus story, as always.

prove it. Or, as i'm betting more likely, you'll just repeat yourself like a broken record like any given baby daddy on the Jerry Springer show...

I'd rather prove you are mentally defective in believing Jews are an ethnic group, rather than a religion...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2207740-post45.html

You...are...one...massive...dumbass

Bogus story, as always.

GAZA CITY (AFP) – Israeli troops shot and wounded three Palestinians and a Maltese woman in the Gaza Strip on Saturday during a protest near the border with Israel, witnesses and medical sources said.

Israeli troops shoot protesters at Gaza demo - Yahoo! News

Bogus story, as always.

GAZA CITY (AFP) – Israeli troops shot and wounded three Palestinians and a Maltese woman in the Gaza Strip on Saturday during a protest near the border with Israel, witnesses and medical sources said.

Bogus story, as usual. Yawn.

Bogus story, as always.

Among the wounded were a 22-year-old youth who was shot in the stomach before requiring emergency medical attention as well as 28-year-old Maltese activist Bianca Zimmit.

Israeli forces injure six people, one seriously, attacking the people who had protested Tel Aviv's declaring great chunks of Gaza's arable land no-go area.

Israeli fire injures six in Gaza

Triple source bogus?

After the Israeli forces shot and injured a Maltese national during a pro-Palestinian protest in Gaza, Malta's Foreign Ministry moves to condemn the attack.

Twenty-eight-year-old Maltese activist Bianca Zimmit was wounded by a live Israeli round on Saturday during a demonstration against Tel Aviv's decision to declare large parts of Gaza's arable land a "no-go" area, Ma'an news agency reported.

In a Sunday statement, the Maltese Foreign Ministry "deplored and condemned in the strongest possible terms" Zimmit's shooting, Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz reported.

http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=124418&sectionid=351020202

Last edited:

Among the wounded were a 22-year-old youth who was shot in the stomach before requiring emergency medical attention as well as 28-year-old Maltese activist Bianca Zimmit.

Israeli forces injure six people, one seriously, attacking the people who had protested Tel Aviv's declaring great chunks of Gaza's arable land no-go area.

Israeli fire injures six in Gaza

Triple source bogus?

After the Israeli forces shot and injured a Maltese national during a pro-Palestinian protest in Gaza, Malta's Foreign Ministry moves to condemn the attack.

Twenty-eight-year-old Maltese activist Bianca Zimmit was wounded by a live Israeli round on Saturday during a demonstration against Tel Aviv's decision to declare large parts of Gaza's arable land a "no-go" area, Ma'an news agency reported.

In a Sunday statement, the Maltese Foreign Ministry "deplored and condemned in the strongest possible terms" Zimmit's shooting, Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz reported.

Malta condemns Israeli fire on activist

Bogus, bogus, bogus.

As I have demonstrated, every word you post is bogus.

Forum List

Back