Israel razes Araqib village for the 48th time

Araqib is about as "legal" as a gypsy enclave on the banks of a stream in
great britain There is no evidence of any "OWNERSHIP" of land by the
bedouins who squat there

Notice how the Pro- Palestinian refers to the Negev that has been part of the " 48 Borders" lol as " Occupied?" " lol

Just one more reason why there will never be " Right of Return" At least he stopped referring to 1922 ! :cuckoo:

(d) In the sector from a point on the Dead Sea (MR 1925-0958) to the southernmost tip of Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall be determined...

The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949

Why didn't they say the southernmost tip of Israel?

ROFLMAO what difference does it make?-----the "PALESTINIANS" had
not invented themselves yet------Palestine was still simply the roman name
for ISRAEL/JUDEA Why did jordan not call itself "palestine"? Why did
Jordan not call the west bank "palestine"? In 1949 there were still jews
walking around with the word PALESTINIAN stamped on their papers----
but there were no ARAB MUSLIM "PALESTINIANS" yet. You are going
to DENY reality for the rest of your miserable life You got a map made
in Jordan ----1949 that describes the west bank or jordan itself as "PALESTINE"?
You got a map made in Egypt 1949 that describes GAZA AS "PALESTINE"?

I am not even sure when the UNIVERSITY OF PALESTINE---got its name
changed to the HEBREW UNIVERSITY (PS--that is and was a school made
by jews and-----of jews)

And to think that these people are Israeli citizens with "equal rights."

....except when it comes to building permits, expansion permits....etc....sucks to be an Arab Israeli, your only choice is to build illegally and hope it doesn't get bulldozed.

When you don't pay taxes and harrass Jewish towns nearby, like hell they'll let you build

This is true. But you don't see it on the news. And amnesty also has a report on it. But I don't see the good of trying to deny it. Just admit it's true and admit that this is the reason for most of your problems and the Palestinian problems. I know it hurts to admit it. But it's the truth.

This is true. But you don't see it on the news. And amnesty also has a report on it. But I don't see the good of trying to deny it. Just admit it's true and admit that this is the reason for most of your problems and the Palestinian problems. I know it hurts to admit it. But it's the truth.

the truth is that the muslims living in Israel should be treated in the same
HUMANE manner that the CALIPH OMAR devised for jews living in lands
invaded by the dogs of mecca-----they could have the right to be DHIMMIS
according to the details of the PACT OF OMAR---and shariah----and go else-
where. The world has lots to learn from islam

And to think that these people are Israeli citizens with "equal rights."

....except when it comes to building permits, expansion permits....etc....sucks to be an Arab Israeli, your only choice is to build illegally and hope it doesn't get bulldozed.

When you don't pay taxes and harrass Jewish towns nearby, like hell they'll let you build

Not to worry, there will be lots of empty room right after the nuke goes off. :D

So a religious theocracy? That has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims. It's you who insists on having that. It's something about you. I love how you're so adamant to try to make it a case otherwise.

So a religious theocracy? That has nothing to do with Islam or Muslims. It's you who insists on having that. It's something about you. I love how you're so adamant to try to make it a case otherwise.

What has nothing to do with islam or muslims? The bedouin of the negev
are muslims living in Israel claiming ----Land ownership by virtue of squatting.
Jews lived in EVERY COUNTRY INVADED BY THE DOGS OF MECCA----including
arabia------they were certainly not entitled to actual LAND OWNERSHIP by virtue
of anything once that atrocity befell those lands. It is an ANSWER TO THE
DILEMMA

Notice how the Pro- Palestinian refers to the Negev that has been part of the " 48 Borders" lol as " Occupied?" " lol

Just one more reason why there will never be " Right of Return" At least he stopped referring to 1922 ! :cuckoo:

(d) In the sector from a point on the Dead Sea (MR 1925-0958) to the southernmost tip of Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall be determined...

The Avalon Project : Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, April 3, 1949

Why didn't they say the southernmost tip of Israel?

ROFLMAO what difference does it make?-----the "PALESTINIANS" had
not invented themselves yet------Palestine was still simply the roman name
for ISRAEL/JUDEA
Why did jordan not call itself "palestine"? Why did
Jordan not call the west bank "palestine"? In 1949 there were still jews
walking around with the word PALESTINIAN stamped on their papers----
but there were no ARAB MUSLIM "PALESTINIANS" yet. You are going
to DENY reality for the rest of your miserable life You got a map made
in Jordan ----1949 that describes the west bank or jordan itself as "PALESTINE"?
You got a map made in Egypt 1949 that describes GAZA AS "PALESTINE"?

I am not even sure when the UNIVERSITY OF PALESTINE---got its name
changed to the HEBREW UNIVERSITY (PS--that is and was a school made
by jews and-----of jews)

Ok, so we've now confirmed that there was a Palestine in the Roman era. Therefore there must have been Palestinians then as well. And they were of all religions including Jewish.

Glad that is cleared up.

Forum List

Back