Israeli Settler Runs Over Palestinian Child Deliberately

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
-KHALIL, (PIC)-- "An Israeli settler deliberately ran over a Palestinian child on Sunday with her car near the Ibrahimi mosque in al-Khalil, in the southern West Bank. Eyewitnesses confirmed that an Israeli settler ran over the Palestinian child Youssef Bassem al-Mohtassab, 5, before fleeing the scene quickly. The settler Anat Cohen, known for her hostility against the Palestinians in the region, had yesterday attacked two Palestinian children and brought Israeli soldiers to pick them up, the sources added." http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/En/...LeP00OHpEAocjJqnXBc0i09s14Fyy/zT+DMuo5kLb4u0=

Last edited:
This one ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zkFZJB4ocY]Man runs over kids throwing rocks at his car - YouTube[/ame]

NO, the incident is that of an illegal settler running over a 5 year old child. She deliberately ran down a 5 year old. YOU have to be a low down scumbag to sink that low!

THIS settler has a reputation for violence. Settlers attack internationals accompanying school children on Shuhada Street

Posted on: March 28, 2012*|by Paige28 March 2012 | International Solidarity Movement, West BankToday at around 1 PM* extremist settler Anat Cohen attacked a Canadian woman accompanying school children, and a few minutes later sent two teenage settlers to throw rocks at the Canadian woman and a Finnish man.* The attack occurred at the bottom of the stairs connecting the Qordaba Girls School with the section of Shuhada street where Palestinians are allowed to walk.Cohen passed the internationals in her car and stopped to talk to soldiers at the nearby checkpoint.* She then reversed her car, parked next to the internationals and proceeded to shove, kick and scream at the Canadian women while soldiers looked on.* Eventually a soldier came to force the internationals up the stairs, but did nothing to stop Cohen from harassing them. http://palsolidarity.org/2012/03/se...companying-school-children-on-shuhada-street/

Last edited:
Because the 'report' as given was so completely garbled - I think I'll wait for a more lucid account of the alleged incident before attempting to pass judgment.

Gee, anonymous accusations posted online - and the ISM foreign agitators are involved. Quel surprise!

MORE ABOUT THE NOTORIOUS ANAT COHEN. Cohen pulled up a few minutes later, in a station wagon, its windshield cracked from stone-throwing attacks. She is one of the leaders of the Hebron Jews. A short woman in her early forties, she had a taut, windburned face and muscular arms, and her fingernails were chewed and dirty. As we walked through her front door, into a stone-walled living room, I asked her how she could let her son play amid the barbed wire and soldiers and barricades, and with snipers in the hills above.“Hebron is ours,” she said. “Why shouldn’t he play?”“Because he could get killed,” I said.“There’s a bullet out there for each one of us,” she said. “But you can always die. At least his death here would sanctify God’s name.”Cohen and other settlers say that they are obliged to fulfill God’s command that Jews settle the land of Israel. But there are safer places to live than King David Street in Hebron. I asked Cohen how she reconciled her decision to settle here with an even greater imperative of Judaism, the saving of lives—in this case, those of her children.She glared at me. “Hellenizers”—secular Jews—“will never understand,” she said with contempt.Anat Cohen is known, even among Hebron’s Jews, who are some of the least placatory of all the settlers, for her ferocity. According to Army commanders, she has cursed and insulted soldiers, and assaulted Arabs. The first time we met, she told me that she was a soldier of God.Cohen has about ten children—like certain religious Jews, she refused to specify the number, in order to confuse the evil eye. The Cohen house is cramped and dark, and there are few toys. On one wall hangs a framed photograph of Meir Kahane, the zealot rabbi from Brooklyn, who advocated the expulsion of all Arabs from Israel. Behind a stone pillar hangs a photograph of Baruch Goldstein, with the inscription “The Saint Dr. Goldstein.” A candle burned in a makeshift shrine, in memory of Cohen’s brother, Gilad Zar. He was the security chief of the settlements in Samaria, the territory of the northern West Bank. He was killed three years ago by terrorists. http://m.newyorker.com/archive/2004/05/31/040531fa_fact2_a

what do you expect from the spawn of those who blamed
THE JOOOS for the bubonic plague and earthquakes and
the fact that they got cholera because they shit in their own
drinking water------it is her culture and FAITH

Because the 'report' as given was so completely garbled - I think I'll wait for a more lucid account of the alleged incident before attempting to pass judgment.

SO far, I have cited three separate news articles discussing the illegal settler Anat Cohen.

THIS settler has a reputation for violence. Settlers attack internationals accompanying school children on Shuhada Street

Posted on: March 28, 2012*|by Paige28 March 2012 | International Solidarity Movement, West BankToday at around 1 PM* extremist settler Anat Cohen attacked a Canadian woman accompanying school children, and a few minutes later sent two teenage settlers to throw rocks at the Canadian woman and a Finnish man.* The attack occurred at the bottom of the stairs connecting the Qordaba Girls School with the section of Shuhada street where Palestinians are allowed to walk.Cohen passed the internationals in her car and stopped to talk to soldiers at the nearby checkpoint.* She then reversed her car, parked next to the internationals and proceeded to shove, kick and scream at the Canadian women while soldiers looked on.* Eventually a soldier came to force the internationals up the stairs, but did nothing to stop Cohen from harassing them. Settlers attack internationals accompanying school children on Shuhada Street
You still haven't told us, Frau Sherri, what an armed terrorist was doing hiding in the offices of the International Solidarity Movement. No doubt you must have been horrified when he blew himself up at Mike's Place, killing several people and wounding many others. Here the people inside Mike's Place (owned jointly by a Jew and a Christian) were just enjoying a day out, and one of Frau Sherri's friends felt he had to detonate himself in there. If he wanted his 72 Virgins, Frau Sherri, couldn't he have blown himself up where there were no people around?

HERE IS AN ACCOUNT OF A VISITOR TO HEBRON AND HIS ENCOUNTER WITH ANAT COHEN "a split second however this whole jubilant atmosphere was shattered by the one and only*Anat Cohen*– a notoriously aggressive settler. She came out of a house and started screaming at me (ignoring the Israelis I was with) and stamping on my ankles. As she screamed at me I felt flecks of her saliva land on my face. I consciously decide not to wipe it off because I don’t want to be accused of ‘raising my hand’. I looked over her tiny angry shoulders to the soldier looking on. He gives me a comic shrug and looks helpless. I say it is OK, and we will go. The four of us (three internationals and Michael) walk off. She (Anat Cohen) follows me pushing me in my back and shouting. The soldier walks on behind and signals to his colleague in the distance to come. The new soldier asks, “did you do anything”? I smiled and said “of course not”. The soldier tuts a knowing tut and we walk for another 200 meters with Anat Cohen following me stamping on my ankles and screaming at me. While the soldier does nothing. When we stop to enter into a ‘Palestinian only’ part of town we finally say goodbye to Michael and Anat Cohen stares at us both and takes our photos.I feel really sad that someone could feel that much anger and hatred to a stranger that she has never met or spoken to. I feel worse though for anyone that has to put up with her day in day out.Michael, the soldier, Anat Cohen, the history, the conflict, the division…all just 24 hours in Hebron." 24 hours in Hebron | Hynd's Blog

Last edited:
NO, the incident is that of an illegal settler running over a 5 year old child. She deliberately ran down a 5 year old. YOU have to be a low down scumbag to sink that low!

Look at the picture in your article and then look at the video. IT's the same kid... He ran directly in front of the car, you stupid Nazi .. You've got to be kidding me right????

Look at the picture in your article and then look at the video. IT's the same kid... He ran directly in front of the car, you stupid Nazi .. You've got to be kidding me right????

Dense one, I and noone else have posted a photo of the 5 year old child that Cohen witch ran over.

Dense one, I and noone else have posted a photo of the 5 year old child that Cohen witch ran over.

Yes or no, is the video from the same article that you posted?? The picture is the same as in the video. Why are you incapable of answering such a simple question? Are you mentally retarded????

HERE IS AN ACCOUNT OF A VISITOR TO HEBRON AND HIS ENCOUNTER WITH ANAT COHEN "a split second however this whole jubilant atmosphere was shattered by the one and only*Anat Cohen*– a notoriously aggressive settler. She came out of a house and started screaming at me (ignoring the Israelis I was with) and stamping on my ankles. As she screamed at me I felt flecks of her saliva land on my face. I consciously decide not to wipe it off because I don’t want to be accused of ‘raising my hand’. I looked over her tiny angry shoulders to the soldier looking on. He gives me a comic shrug and looks helpless. I say it is OK, and we will go. The four of us (three internationals and Michael) walk off. She (Anat Cohen) follows me pushing me in my back and shouting. The soldier walks on behind and signals to his colleague in the distance to come. The new soldier asks, “did you do anything”? I smiled and said “of course not”. The soldier tuts a knowing tut and we walk for another 200 meters with Anat Cohen following me stamping on my ankles and screaming at me. While the soldier does nothing. When we stop to enter into a ‘Palestinian only’ part of town we finally say goodbye to Michael and Anat Cohen stares at us both and takes our photos.I feel really sad that someone could feel that much anger and hatred to a stranger that she has never met or spoken to. I feel worse though for anyone that has to put up with her day in day out.Michael, the soldier, Anat Cohen, the history, the conflict, the division…all just 24 hours in Hebron." 24 hours in Hebron | Hynd's Blog
Recognize anything familiar in this account, Sherri?

Posted on: March 28, 2012*|by Paige28 March 2012 | International Solidarity Movement, West BankToday at around 1 PM* extremist settler Anat Cohen attacked a Canadian woman accompanying school children, and a few minutes later sent two teenage settlers to throw rocks at the Canadian woman and a Finnish man.* The attack occurred at the bottom of the stairs connecting the Qordaba Girls School with the section of Shuhada street where Palestinians are allowed to walk.Cohen passed the internationals in her car and stopped to talk to soldiers at the nearby checkpoint.* She then reversed her car, parked next to the internationals and proceeded to shove, kick and scream at the Canadian women while soldiers looked on.* Eventually a soldier came to force the internationals up the stairs, but did nothing to stop Cohen from harassing them. Settlers attack internationals accompanying school children on Shuhada Street
You still haven't told us, Frau Sherri, what an armed terrorist was doing hiding in the offices of the International Solidarity Movement. No doubt you must have been horrified when he blew himself up at Mike's Place, killing several people and wounding many others. Here the people inside Mike's Place (owned jointly by a Jew and a Christian) were just enjoying a day out, and one of Frau Sherri's friends felt he had to detonate himself in there. If he wanted his 72 Virgins, Frau Sherri, couldn't he have blown himself up where there were no people around?

Don't forget Keith Trowbridge, the American who was severely injured in the Mike's Place attack while working on a film

NO, and I do not think that is a photo of the incident, either. THE driver does not appear to be a woman and the child does not appear 5. I have found many instances where general photos are used to depict events like this.

Forum List

Back