IOF incursion east of Gaza

Maybe if you provided a viable link......
Your personal feelings towards a website have nothing to do with the truth or falsehood of the claim.

Where's your proof it is not viable?

Are you fuckin kidding me dude???? You really think that website isn;t filled with propaganda ?????

One of the thing I noticed about this site is that they do not do all the name calling that is common in Israeli sites.

I normally dismiss sites that call names. That is a sure sign of propaganda.

Your personal feelings towards a website have nothing to do with the truth or falsehood of the claim.

Are you fuckin kidding me dude???? You really think that website isn;t filled with propaganda ?????

One of the thing I noticed about this site is that they do not do all the name calling that is common in Israeli sites.

Isn't it miraculous how Tinnie is able to run to other sites when he claims he has a job? That magic computer that really isn't there given to him by Hamas so that they can supply him with the latest news sure is wondrous.

Isn't it miraculous how Tinnie is able to run to other sites when he claims he has a job? That magic computer that really isn't there given to him by Hamas so that they can supply him with the latest news sure is wondrous.
I wonder how much Federal and state taxes Hamas withholds from Tinmore's paycheck?

Ha ha ha! They don't do name calling they just call IDF an occupational force.

Maybe if you provided a viable link......

Check it out, it accuses Israel of "the Judaization of Jersalem". Can you believe it, Jerusalem, a city central central and holy to the Jewish faith for 3000 years, is becoming Jewish! What next?! The Catholicisation of the Vatican?! Allah Akbar! Ha ha ha!

Judaization of Jerusalem Includes the Construction of Al-Haykal

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/En/default.aspx?xyz=U6Qq7k%2bcOd87MDI46m9rUxJEpMO%2bi1s7Ux6PHDWnKJrC2myTrxcU3soPQNBo1tFFiNXoNEn3g8fhmuocG4%2behRcPF4MJpzwuilfcw4DQcPIysHiJKvYa%2foQekK6wHo8k6CQm3eMRf5Q%3d

Last edited:

I wonder how much Federal and state taxes Hamas withholds from Tinmore's paycheck?

He needs to pay his Jizya, hes behind on it.

I suspect Tinnie is in the 1% bracket and he doesn't mind paying for all of George's free stuff.

He needs to pay his Jizya, hes behind on it.
Maybe he should call one of those companies like Taxmasters or something that we keep getting bombarded with their ads: "Are you behind on your Hamas taxes? Are they threatening to chop your head off if you don't pay? Our agents are previous Hamas suicide bombers who know how to negotiate and reduce your Hamas tax debt dramatically. If they are threatening to chop your head off, they can settle for as little as an arm! Call Hamas Tax Center now!"

Forum List

Back