Israel and apartheid

Jewish religious law is followed NOWHERE. Israel is not even close. In fact Israeli law strongly resembles European and US law. Hence, another reason they are considered a modern civilized society!
Jewish Divorce - Jewish Dispute Resolution – Bet Din

halakha courts are already functioning within the legal system of the U.S. Jewish divorce cases are sometimes handled by the Beth Din of America, the Jewish Religious Court who can issue a Get or Jewish permission for divorce. “Under American law the procedures and rulings of Jewish law courts are treated just as any other produced by a legal arbitration hearing.”
The American Muslim (TAM)

The current Knesset is the most racist Knesset since the establishment of the State, according to the Mossawa Center's annual report on racism published Sunday. The report, published in honor of International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination being marked Sunday, reveals a 75% increase in discriminatory and racist bills submitted to the Knesset in the past year.
Report: Current Knesset most racist of all time - Israel News, Ynetnews

To even suggest that American Divorce court systems are influence by Jewish law is idiocy. To say the least.

What happen Jos, did you hack into the wrong person's computer this time?

Jewish religious law is followed NOWHERE. Israel is not even close. In fact Israeli law strongly resembles European and US law. Hence, another reason they are considered a modern civilized society!

halakha courts are already functioning within the legal system of the U.S. Jewish divorce cases are sometimes handled by the Beth Din of America, the Jewish Religious Court who can issue a Get or Jewish permission for divorce. “Under American law the procedures and rulings of Jewish law courts are treated just as any other produced by a legal arbitration hearing.”

The current Knesset is the most racist Knesset since the establishment of the State, according to the Mossawa Center's annual report on racism published Sunday. The report, published in honor of International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination being marked Sunday, reveals a 75% increase in discriminatory and racist bills submitted to the Knesset in the past year.

LOL, I don't really need proof from you, rather I just need firewalls. :lol:

Actually, according to Israeli Law, a marriage or divorce between any two people is conducted according to their own religion, be they Jewish, Muslim, Druze or Christian. Though at the moment in Israel there is no provision for civil merriage, if a couple gets married in a civil marriage abroad, it is recognized by the state. Futhermore, Any couple can have a common law marriage. In both cases divorce proceedings can be heard by the states' secular family court.

The Mussawa Center report is full with laws that have no connection to racism whatsoever:

- The Citizenship Law, which precludes citizens of enemy states and entities may not enter or buy property in Israel.

- No public funds for organizations that deny Israel's right to exist as a jewish-democratic state, or support terrorist activities, or incite violence or racism.

- Funding for first year of University for veterans.

- Tax reductions for Students who have completed either the military or civil service.

- Jeruslaem as the Israeli Capital

Some of the laws in this Knesset worry me as an Israeli citizen. Especially those submitted by Liberman's party. However, this report is clearly not objective.

there goes a jew talking about another WALL...

:rolleyes:

Before Israel, Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived together in peace. Since Israel, Muslims and Christians live together in peace while the Jews live in fear on the other side of a wall.

And people support this?

indeed, it's funny AND sad that the very people insisting that they represent a western democracy also demand racial purity and validate ethnic cleansing in israel. Hell, if jews were treated in the US like jews treat non-jews in israel we'd see AIPAC and the ADL invest in energy beverages just to stay awake. Instead of a common state that palis AND jews can invest in the Gurion method is still in effect.

I'll say it again, if jesus were a white southerner we'd still have slavery to this very day.

If there is a Jewish G-d, why has Israel (one of the best equipped armies in the world) been fighting a civilian population protected be a few militias armed with small arms and bottle rockets for over 60 years and they have not won yet?

Except they did win... repeatedly... against Egypt... against Syria...and if the U.S.didn't stop them, they'd have obliterated the pals, too.

No surprise since Israel's military was attacking unarmed Palestinian civilians.

Big men they are for sure!

Before Israel, Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived together in peace. Since Israel, Muslims and Christians live together in peace while the Jews live in fear on the other side of a wall.

And people support this?

indeed, it's funny AND sad that the very people insisting that they represent a western democracy also demand racial purity and validate ethnic cleansing in israel. Hell, if jews were treated in the US like jews treat non-jews in israel we'd see AIPAC and the ADL invest in energy beverages just to stay awake. Instead of a common state that palis AND jews can invest in the Gurion method is still in effect.

I'll say it again, if jesus were a white southerner we'd still have slavery to this very day.

Your comments are not based in fact, pure fiction actually.

You can even ask a Moslem, I did, Dana Point, the Rib Joint, ran by Moslems from Israel, they love jews, they hate those in power, on both sides. Its not the people, its those in power, especially the Sunnis from Saudi Arabia.

And people support this?

You can even ask a Moslem, I did, Dana Point, the Rib Joint, ran by Moslems from Israel, they love jews, they hate those in power, on both sides. Its not the people, its those in power, especially the Sunnis from Saudi Arabia.

bullshit. It's not only those in power who track birth and death rates between jews and palis in israel while hoping to out populated unwanteds. Asking a single muslim means nothing when poll after poll conducted in israel conveys the overt nature of propping up a favored race. You could delete everyone in power on both sides and we'd still see the tremendous push to keep israel JEWISH.

bullshit. It's not only those in power who track birth and death rates between jews and palis in israel while hoping to out populated unwanteds. Asking a single muslim means nothing when poll after poll conducted in israel conveys the overt nature of propping up a favored race. You could delete everyone in power on both sides and we'd still see the tremendous push to keep israel JEWISH.

Stoner, there is no apartheid in Israel. All Israeli citizens have constitutionally guaranteed freedoms, human rights and civil liberties.

Go back to sleep.

All Israeli citizens have constitutionally guaranteed freedoms, human rights and civil liberties.

confused0003.gif

Israel has no constitution.

All Israeli citizens have constitutionally guaranteed freedoms, human rights and civil liberties.

confused0003.gif

Israel has no constitution.

You have no knowledge of Israel.
In fact, the Israeli Supreme Court elevated its Basic Laws to constitutional status, guaranteeing every citizen identical rights.

Now, even you know.

Forum List

Back