Israel and apartheid

Last time I checked, Islam was a fraudulent religion based on Judaism and Christianity whose founder was an illiterate pathological liar, murderer, thief, rapist, child molester, extortionist, hijacker and looter. Islam's Perfect Man.

apparently, last time you checked you were still a fucking moron.

Except, you have zero knowledge of Islam. Just as you are clueless there never existed a country of Palestine, your bogus map notwithstanding. Sucks having me around to correct you each time, right, stoner?

maybe you've not received the memo yet but.. um.. no one is impressed with your "knowledge" outside of how to pour a sidewalk without leaving cracks.

and, again, I'll take historic, primary source maps over your silly fucking "rah rah rah i'm a jew" zionism all day long. so, suck my dick, ****.

Also, given the heeb history you have no reason to be throwing stones, she bear child killer. Why don't you go sacrifice your fucking progeny and pretend that you were too drunk to admit raping daughters.

No, it doesn't suck. You are like a slow ball pitch that I get to knock out of the ballpark every time you log in to say stupid shit. You've already passed farcical and are skyrocketing over a jumped shark. You just don't realize it yet....

.... because you are a stupid jew.

:thup:

Except, you have zero knowledge of Islam. Just as you are clueless there never existed a country of Palestine, your bogus map notwithstanding. Sucks having me around to correct you each time, right, stoner?

maybe you've not received the memo yet but.. um.. no one is impressed with your "knowledge" outside of how to pour a sidewalk without leaving cracks.

and, again, I'll take historic, primary source maps over your silly fucking "rah rah rah i'm a jew" zionism all day long. so, suck my dick, ****.

Also, given the heeb history you have no reason to be throwing stones, she bear child killer. Why don't you go sacrifice your fucking progeny and pretend that you were too drunk to admit raping daughters.

No, it doesn't suck. You are like a slow ball pitch that I get to knock out of the ballpark every time you log in to say stupid shit. You've already passed farcical and are skyrocketing over a jumped shark. You just don't realize it yet....

.... because you are a stupid jew.

:thup:

You have yet to out-debate me. I bitch-slap you each time. Keep it up. And, show us that bogus map of Palestine, which never even existed as a country, Magellan. Too funny.

Last time I checked, Islam was a fraudulent religion based on Judaism and Christianity whose founder was an illiterate pathological liar, murderer, thief, rapist, child molester, extortionist, hijacker and looter. Islam's Perfect Man.

no, it just sucks having you around, period.

thanks for asking.

Take a look at the Organization of the Islamic Conference, comprised of 57 Islamic states.

57 states inhabited and governed by Muslims, zero Islamic states.

Uhhg... not another technicality like calling Jordanians Palestinians.

No state is governed purely by Islam. All countries that currently claim to have "Islamic" political systems have fallen victim to heresy or have mixed Islamic governance with secular governance.

57 states inhabited and governed by Muslims, zero Islamic states.

Uhhg... not another technicality like calling Jordanians Palestinians.

No state is governed purely by Islam. All countries that currently claim to have "Islamic" political systems have fallen victim to heresy or have mixed Islamic governance with secular governance.

Saudi Arabia is governed purely by Islam.
Jordan is governed purely by Islam
Egypt is governed purely by Islam
Gaza is governed purely by Islam
Pakistan is governed purely by Islam.

I could go on, but, the point is made.

no, it just sucks having you around, period.

thanks for asking.

But, you'll have to deal with me, loser, because you just love reading posts for free as a chat room monitor. You're my bitch and you better get used to being bitch slapped by me.

All of these nations are guilty of heresy or incorporation of non-Islamic political principles into their respective forms of governance. A state has not been ruled in accordance with the principles of Islam since the generation of the sahaabah ended.

All of these nations are guilty of heresy or incorporation of non-Islamic political principles into their respective forms of governance. A state has not been ruled in accordance with the principles of Islam since the generation of the sahaabah ended.

All those nations subscribe to Islamic law prohibiting kafirs/non-Muslims from either setting foot on their bullshit sacred crap land or living as second-class citizens.

You might want to actually read the Koran and Hadith in order to become familiarwith Islamic law.

On his deathbed, Muhammad instructed that only Islam prevail and, indeed, according to the tenets of the cult, non-Muslims have only 3 options: Convert, be killed, be enslaved.

Now, even you know.

All those nations subscribe to Islamic law prohibiting kafirs/non-Muslims from either setting foot on their bullshit sacred crap land or living as second-class citizens.
I'm sorry; that isn't the determinant of whether a nation is truly Islamic or not.

You might want to actually read the Koran and Hadith in order to become familiarwith Islamic law.
I read and recite from the Qur'an daily. I study ahadith and the sunnah of the Prophet (SAWS) daily. I study theological and jurisprudential interpretations of these works daily. Don't make the mistake of presuming that you know more about my religion that I do because you've read some of Daniel Pipes' articles online. You do not.

On his deathbed, Muhammad instructed that only Islam prevail and, indeed, according to the tenets of the cult, non-Muslims have only 3 options: Convert, be killed, be enslaved.
Incorrect. These were the words of the Messenger (SAWS) as he lay dying:
"No Prophet is taken by death until he has been shown his place in Paradise and then offered the choice to live or to die... With the supreme communion in Paradise, with those upon whom God has showered his favor, the prophets and the saints and the martyrs and the righteous -- most excellent for fellowship are they... O Allah, with the supreme communion!"

Now, even you know.
Keep your hubris to yourself.

I'm sorry; that isn't the determinant of whether a nation is truly Islamic or not.

Nations that follow Islamic law are truly Islamic. Not following Islamic law/sharia constitutes apostasy. This is axiomatic.

I read and recite from the Qur'an daily. I study ahadith and the sunnah of the Prophet (SAWS) daily. I study theological and jurisprudential interpretations of these works daily. Don't make the mistake of presuming that you know more about my religion that I do because you've read some of Daniel Pipes' articles online. You do not.

Sorry, your total lack of knowledge of the subject matter suggests otherwise. Unless you read classical, 7th century Arabic, you're reading a translation of the Quran, though, you clearly do not read it.

Incorrect. These were the words of the Messenger (SAWS) as he lay dying:
"No Prophet is taken by death until he has been shown his place in Paradise and then offered the choice to live or to die... With the supreme communion in Paradise, with those upon whom God has showered his favor, the prophets and the saints and the martyrs and the righteous -- most excellent for fellowship are they... O Allah, with the supreme communion!"

Now, even you know.
Keep your hubris to yourself.

Sorry, you are writing gibberish. Muhammad's deathbed demand was clear: No religion in Arabia, except Islam. After expelling the Jewish tribes of Medina and beheading 800, watching the beheadings all day with his 6 year-old infant wife, his successor, Umar, made certain Medina was completely Jew-free.

Medina, whose population was half-Jewish before Muhammad the terrorist moved there, saw its Jewish population exterminated.

Last edited:
Don't make the mistake of presuming that you know more about my religion that I do because you've read some of Daniel Pipes' articles online. ou do not.

Dr. Daniel Pipes has a PhD. in Islamic history from Harvard. You have a doctorate in gibberish from chat room university.

Last edited:
Nations that follow Islamic law are truly Islamic. Not following Islamic law/sharia constitutes apostasy. This is axiomatic.
No nation in existence follows Shari'ah.

Sorry, your total lack of knowledge of the subject matter suggests otherwise.
You'll excuse me if I don't take this judgment of yours seriously. Having an uninformed outsider tell me that I "lack knowledge" of my own religion and lifestyle provides further validation for my belief that rejection of Islam leads to delusion.

Unless you read classical, 7th century Arabic, you're reading a translation of the Quran, though, you clearly do not read it.
I'm afraid that I do read it. Do not presume to tell me information about my own private life. I understand enough Arabic to know what I'm reading; I have access to volumes of lexicographical information, exegeses, and juristic interpretations if an issue is not clear. Seeing as how you aren't a qualified expert in the language of the Qur'an, I find it humorous that you believe that you know more about Islam than I do. Again, you do not.

Sorry, you are writing gibberish.
Your unfamiliarity with Islam would be easier to excuse if you would simply acknowledge it. What I posted is unequivocally true and supported by a wealth of sahih ahadith.

Narrated 'Aishah: I heard the Prophet and listened to him before his death while he was lying, supported on his back, and he was saying, "O Allah! Forgive me, and bestow Your mercy on me, and let me meet the companions." - Sahih Bukhari, Expeditions, no. 715

Narrated 'Aishah: When the Prophet fell ill in his fatal illness, he started saying, "With the highest companions." - Sahih Bukhari, Expeditions, no. 720

Narrated 'Aishah: When Allah's Apostle was in good health, he used to say, "Never does a prophet die unless he is shown his place in Paradise, and then he is kept alive or given an option." When the Prophet became ill and his last moments came while his head was on my thigh, he became unconscious, and when he came to his senses, he looked towards the roof of the house and then said, "O Allah, with the highest companions." Thereupon I said, "Hence he is not going to stay with us? " Then I came to know that his state was the confirmation of the narration he used to mention to us while he was in good health. - Sahih Bukhari, Expeditions, no. 721

Narrated 'Aishah: 'Abdur-Rahman bin Abu Bakr entered upon the Prophet while I was supporting the Prophet on my chest. 'Abdur-Rahman had a fresh siwak at the time and was cleaning his teeth with it. Allah's Apostle looked at it, so I took the siwak, cut it, shook it and made it soft, and then gave it to the Prophet who cleaned his teeth with it. I had never seen Allah's Apostle cleaning his teeth in a better way. After finishing the brushing of his teeth, he lifted his hand or his finger and said thrice, "O Allah! Let me be with the highest companions," and then died. 'Aishah used to say, "He died while his head was resting between my chest and chin." - Sahih Bukhari, Expeditions, no. 722

Narrated 'Aishah: I heard the Prophet and listened to him before his death while he was leaning his back on me and saying, "O Allah! Forgive me, and bestow Your Mercy on me, and let me meet the companions." - Sahih Bukhari, Expeditions, no. 724

Narrated 'Aishah: It was one of the favors of Allah towards me that Allah's Apostle expired in my house on the day of my turn while he was leaning against my chest and Allah made my saliva mix with his saliva at his death. 'Abdur-Rahman entered upon me with a siwak in his hand and I was supporting Allah's Apostle. I saw the Prophet looking at it and I knew that he loved the siwak, so I said, "Shall I take it for you ?" He nodded in agreement. So I took it and it was too stiff for him to use, so I said, "Shall I soften it for you ?" He nodded his approval. So I softened it and he cleaned his teeth with it. In front of him there was a jug or a tin containing water. He started dipping his hand in the water and rubbing his face with it; he said, "None has the right to be worshipped except Allah. Death has its agonies." He then lifted his hands and started saying, "With the highest companions," till he expired and his hand dropped down.
- Sahih Bukhari, Expeditions, no. 730

Narrated 'Aishah: The Prophet expired in my house and on the day of my turn, leaning against my chest. One of us used to recite a prayer asking Allah to protect him from all evils when he became sick. So I started asking Allah to protect him from all evils. He raised his head towards the sky and said, "With the highest companions, with the highest companions." 'Abdur-Rahman bin Abu Bakr passed carrying a fresh leaf-stalk of a date-palm and the Prophet looked at it and I thought that the Prophet was in need of it. So I took it and chewed its head and shook it and gave it to the Prophet who cleaned his teeth with it, in the best way he had ever cleaned his teeth, and then he gave it to me, and suddenly his hand dropped down or it fell from his hand. So Allah made my saliva mix with his saliva on his last day on earth and his first day in the Hereafter. - Sahih Bukhari, Expeditions, no. 732

Narrated 'Aishah: When the Prophet was healthy, he used to say, "No soul of a prophet is captured till he is shown his place in Paradise and then he is given the option." When death approached him while his head was on my thigh, he became unconscious and then recovered his consciousness. He then looked at the ceiling of the house and said, "O Allah! With the highest companions." I said, "Hence, he is not going to choose us." Then I realized that what he had said was the application of the narration which he used to mention to us when he was healthy. The last word he spoke was, "O Allah! The highest companions." - Sahih Bukhari, Expeditions, no. 740

Shall I go on?

Muhammad's deathbed demand was clear: No religion in Arabia, except Islam.
See above. The only thing that Muhammad (SAWS) said about Jews during his final illness was that those who worshiped the graves of prophets had been cursed.

After expelling the Jewish tribes of Medina and beheading 800, watching the beheadings all day with his 6 year-old infant wife,
Were you at all familiar with Islamic history, you'd know that Muhammad's (SAWS) marriage to 'Aishah (RA) occurred years before the Battle of the Trench and the execution of the traitors among the Banu Qurayza.

Dr. Daniel Pipes has a PhD. in Islamic history from Harvard. You have a doctorate in gibberish from chat room university.

Pipes' area of study was medieval Islamic history - not Islamic theology, Islamic jurisprudence, Islamic customs, or early Islamic history. His unreliability and bias regarding Islam was put on display when he blamed the Oklahoma City bombings on Muslims. Moreover, he is not you, and his arguments aren't yours. Come up with your own ideas.

Now, even you know.

(Sukant Chandan interviews Palestinian revolutionary Leila Khaled and Palestinian Gaza resident and revolutionary Shireen Said for International Women’s Day 2010)

Khaled remains one of the most inspirational and influential leftist anti-imperialist women in the post-Second World War period. Leila Khaled remains active today in the leadership of the Palestinian revolution, as she is one of the central committee members of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) as well as a representative of the Palestinian National Council.

Palestinian Revolutionaries on International Women's Day
1268108240pflp_Shireen_women_day.JPG

A woman from Gaza: Shireen Said of the PFLP.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...olutionaries-on-international-womens-day.html

It seems that you are incorrect about Gaza

Pipes' area of study was medieval Islamic history - not Islamic theology, Islamic jurisprudence, Islamic customs, or early Islamic history. His unreliability and bias regarding Islam was put on display when he blamed the Oklahoma City bombings on Muslims. Moreover, he is not you, and his arguments aren't yours. Come up with your own ideas.

Pipes has a PhD in Islamic history from Harvard. What are your academic credentials?
It's his message about the truth of the brutality of Islam that you don't like.

No nation in existence follows Shari'ah.

Completely false.

Sharia influences the legal code of most Muslim countries, where Sharia is used to justify cruel and unusual punishment, from amputation to stoning and unequal treatment of women in inheritance, dress, and freedom.

India and the Philippines have separate Muslim civil laws based on Sharia. Gaza has imposed Sharia. Most Islamic countries have two systems of secular courts and religious courts that oversee marriage and inheritance. Saudi Arabia and Iran have religious courts governing all aspects of jurisprudence and religous police enforce compliance with social standards. Sharia-based laws govern Afghanistan, Libya, Nigeria and Sudan.

I'm afraid that I do read it. Do not presume to tell me information about my own private life. I understand enough Arabic to know what I'm reading; I have access to volumes of lexicographical information, exegeses, and juristic interpretations if an issue is not clear. Seeing as how you aren't a qualified expert in the language of the Qur'an, I find it humorous that you believe that you know more about Islam than I do. Again, you do not.

Your statements reflect a lack of insight into Islam, such as your unawareness of the prevalence of Sharia.

Last edited:
Completely false.

Sharia influences the legal code of most Muslim countries,
Legal codes "influenced" by Shari'ah are no better than secular legal codes. In order for a state to be Islamic, Shari'ah must be the sole source of law.

India and the Philippines have separate Muslim civil laws based on Sharia. Gaza has imposed Sharia. Most Islamic countries have two systems of secular courts and religious courts that oversee marriage and inheritance.
Any country that "mixes" Shari'ah with secular law is not an Islamic state.

Saudi Arabia and Iran have religious courts governing all aspects of jurisprudence and religous police enforce compliance with social standards.
Saudi Arabia and Iran subscribe to the Wahhabi and Twelver heresies, respectively. An Islamic state must subscribe to the Shari'ah of true, pure Islam.

Sharia-based laws govern Afghanistan, Libya, Nigeria and Sudan.
Afghanistan is governed by a corrupt puppet regime. Libya and Nigeria are governed to an extreme degree by secular codes, and Sudan is an un-Islamic abomination that persecutes black Muslims.

Your statements reflect a lack of insight into Islam, such as your unawareness of the prevalence of Sharia.
Shari'ah exists nowhere on a national level. Even basic familiarity with the canonical texts of the Ahl as-Sunnah allows one to see that the laws of Islam have not been properly implemented anywhere.

The following nations all follow Shari'ah law:

Egypt
England
Iran
Iraq (before 2003)
Nigeria
Pakistan
Saudi Arabi
Sudan

Thank you for ignoring my previous posts. Shari'ah cannot exist alongside secular legal codes; Shari'ah cannot exist in an adulterated form; Shari'ah cannot exist as a mere "basis" for contrived laws. Either Shari'ah exists in a pure, properly implemented form or it does not exist at all.

Forum List

Back